Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

shrimp and mayonnaise on a sandwich :sick:

I`m with you on that one heyy.

^^ This is blashphey, it is delish :rofl: Not the big prawns though, no they are far too good for sarnies, the piddly little ones :D

Milos - awwwwww your doggies are gorgeous, and I thought that was ava in that piccy until I saw it said Milo, your babies are so alike.

I decided last night that as OH had an early night he would get up early with the kids so I could have a lay in, and it was brilliant, Dylan got up at 4.20am, OH managed to keep him quiet (until Dylan heatbutted him at 7am and then the crying started) and I slept til 7am :happydance: I feel like I could do with another 4+ hours of sleep, but it was nice waking up when its not fully dark outside.

OH mentioned to me this morning that Dylan doesn't give him many kisses anymore, but he gives them to me all the time, I think it might finally be sinking in that he needs to spend more time with the kids. I do feel bad for him, but its his own doing.

morning!!

Milos your doggies are cute!!!

wiggler, yay for a lie in!!!

George is still off his food :( though he is BFing loads so least he is getting something! The boys slept in till 8.45am after their late night, its 10.45am now and george is totally ready for a nap lol - actually shhhhh he's drifting off on me :thumbup: think i'll take him to the cot and hopefully he'll have a good hour or more!

whats everyone up to today? we just need a little bit of groceries and to straighten up the downstairs rooms lol they seem to go from tidy to messy in 0,2seconds lol

:wave:

Hope all the babies are feeling better from all poorlyness now. :hugs:

Finally met up with gay ex yesterday and it was abit odd, but a lovely afternoon all the same. It reminded me exactly why we were together, as we are two of the same, but it makes for a better friend than it ever would have anything else. He seems really happy, and is planning on having a baby with his new partner, well he might not be now he's experienced Sam though. :rofl:

Glad I went, as soon as I got there I realised I didnt have anything that needed answering as what it was, is now just a lovely memory, and it doesnt need to be ruined. Even if it was different for both of us, you cant erase it, and it was real then, and we both made each other what are now. xx

That's awesome that you can have such memories with your exes, 24. Sounds like you two can really get along.

All my exes are psychotic. Literally.

Im so glad you have been able to do this hun and Im glad it went so well :hugs: Hows Sams sleeping and cough now hun xxx

George napped from before 11am - 13:10pm yay!!! lol

One of my exes told me he considered us to be Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, and that he also has fantasies about tracking down every guy I end up with a light sabering him to death so that we can be together forever.

He STTN 2/3 of the last three nights, then other was horrendous though. :haha: Cough is still the same, and now I'm ill so hoping Sam doesnt catch it. :grr: xx

Oh no :( hope he doesnt catch it hun, great he slept 2 nights :thumbup: sorry for the 3rd night though!!

I was trying to help Joshua with his club penguin missions while george was snoozing but they too hard for me :rofl: i just didnt get it lolol

I don't want him poorly for my first week back at work so I have to take days off already. :hissy: xx

milos- lovely doggy pictures:winkwink: harvey sleeps on his back sometimes:wacko:

brandi- wow anberlin is really good at talking

mummy- i did send that muffin :shrug:

new- george must have needed all that sleep:sleep::cloud9: aaron is still wearing down his battery from this morning:wacko: but hopefully read for a nap soon as he is droning but still swinging onto my cutains lol

24/7- fingers crossed sam doesnt catch your lurgy:flower:

well so far today i have cooked a full english breakfast :dishes: :laundry: made curry for shop, dusted, hoovered had a :coffee: and now will try and get tigger to :sleep: and im gona eat my buttons :munch: :coffee::cloud9:

My boys yesterday for our meal out with karate! Yes we got changed in Tesco :dohh: there was no way we could make both parties and get home inbetween, they were in the next town :blush:

Aaron looks like he was enjoying the match :thumbup: you have been very busy, I have fed george helped joshua on club penguin, transferred photos from laptop to externall drive and ermmmmm... oh Im half dressed :)

Attachments

• SDC11074.jpg
    SDC11074.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
  • SDC11076.jpg
    SDC11076.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC11078.jpg
    SDC11078.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC11080.jpg
    SDC11080.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
brandi your ex sounds urmmmmmmm a wickle crazy lolol... good job he's an ex huh lol

so tired :sleep: Girls were up at 4:15 again :dohh:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Long Islands :drunk:

Shrimp DO NOT belong in a sandwich. EVER. :sick:

I don't know how you guys keep your little ones in thos sleep sacks :shrug: My girls wouldn't stand for them as soon as they could roll over, they get tangled up in them too much :dohh:

24- Sorry Sam has the ick, but glad you got a nice day out and some feelings of closure with your ex

New- how in the heck are you making him SLEEP that long??? :grr:

lolol he got the lurgy hun he just wants to cry or sleep, he kinda does one for ages then the next for a while lolol although didnt for a minute expect him to nap so long even if i did know he needed it xxx

Oh, it was worse than that. I only dated him for a week when I was 16. He was 22. When I was 18, I moved to another city 3 hours away, and 4 days into starting a job at the local college, he came in and kept telling me that he was going to wait for me after my shifts so that we could go on dates and stuff like that. He would say he wanted to do things that I won't go into..it was freaky.

My boys yesterday for our meal out with karate! Yes we got changed in Tesco :dohh: there was no way we could make both parties and get home inbetween, they were in the next town :blush:

Aaron looks like he was enjoying the match :thumbup: you have been very busy, I have fed george helped joshua on club penguin, transferred photos from laptop to externall drive and ermmmmm... oh Im half dressed :)

George seems to be a typical lad kissing himself in the mirror, Aaron does the same

They both look really lovely, Joshua sure knows how to pose:winkwink: you may have a male model there when he's older!

Yip aaron was fascinated by the football, good job it was just the highlights!

Sunday is a day of rest Hun dont feel bad :rofl: doubt you will :blush::haha:

Shrimp DO NOT belong in a sandwich. EVER. :sick:

I don't know how you guys keep your little ones in thos sleep sacks :shrug: My girls wouldn't stand for them as soon as they could roll over, they get tangled up in them too much :dohh:
:

hope you get to catch up on some :sleep: soon heyy:flower:

Show me a pic of the shrimp you mean heyy (I don't know how to do it my end:dohh:)

Aaron gets about fine in his sleep bag but he knows it's bedtime when he gets it put on:winkwink:

Do any of the other babies think it's really funny to bite your feet? Aaron even hangs onto your foot so he can get a good bite:wacko:

He's still awake :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->