Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Joshua was with an agency but the T&Cs were a nightmare! lol

I dont feel bad :rofl: although I do NEED the supermarket lol though I cant be bothered lol George is off his food, wouldnt even take a yoghurt, so Ive given him the yoghurt loaded spoon to play with figured if some got eaten then great... but he has put his dummy in and just painting everyone else in yoghurt :dohh: lol I suppose I should attempt to get close to him and clean him huh lololol

George hasnt been in a grobag since he was about 4/5mths old, he just didnt like them too much lol

Do any of the other babies think it's really funny to bite your feet? Aaron even hangs onto your foot so he can get a good bite:wacko:

He's still awake :dohh:

George will play with/bite feet if he is on the floor, but I think its just because they are there not that he really wants to play with them lol He shrieks and giggles widly when I nibble his feet :cloud9:

Do any of the other babies think it's really funny to bite your feet? Aaron even hangs onto your foot so he can get a good bite:wacko:

He's still awake :dohh:

George will play with/bite feet if he is on the floor, but I think its just because they are there not that he really wants to play with them lol He shrieks and giggles widly when I nibble his feet :cloud9:

Lol Aaron proper lunges for our feet and shakes his head when he gets a good grip ouchies! He got MIL the other night :rofl: :blush:

Aarons been in sleeping bags since 3/4 months as I couldn't keep blankets on him at night when he moved to his cotbed:dohh: but he'll happily play round the lounge in it:baby:

Joshua was with an agency but the T&Cs were a nightmare! lol

I dont feel bad :rofl: although I do NEED the supermarket lol though I cant be bothered lol George is off his food, wouldnt even take a yoghurt, so Ive given him the yoghurt loaded spoon to play with figured if some got eaten then great... but he has put his dummy in and just painting everyone else in yoghurt :dohh: lol I suppose I should attempt to get close to him and clean him huh lololol

George hasnt been in a grobag since he was about 4/5mths old, he just didnt like them too much lol

If supermarkets hadn't banned pj's you'd be there by now :rofl:

Lol at George painting

Aaron is like a weeble, he is shattered but has fought sleep for about 2 hours:wacko: I wonder if he will ever just crash out where he falls asleep:shrug: usually takes a cuddle unless we are in bed:baby::wacko:

Heyy I'm catching up to you with the posts :winkwink: but I doubt I'll catch up to new :rofl: :comp:

Lovely photos ladies!!!

We have a tooth!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Shame its not the one thats been bothering her for 6 bloody weeks :dohh::nope: Its a top one next to the front tooth that has been teasing us all for so very very long.

:dohh: im hiding lol.... I got carried away in baby group forum lolol.... I may have offered an opinion :rofl:

supermarket is shut now oh well lol george is sleepy, best to stay home lol

:happydance: go Bethany, shame it's not the tootypegs you were expecting, maybe this was bothering her too

Aarons :sleep: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: time for a pork pie n :coffee::cloud9:

yay, everyone ssshhhhhh dont wake aaron!!!

wtg on the peggy!!! the other might cut through easier now hun :)

cute doggy heyy!! bless him xxx

aww- love the kissy mirror babies :cloud9: My two could care less abut the baby in the mirror, I'm guessing because they see each other all the time?

New- offed an opinion about what??

Harvey- Charlotte thinks it's hilarious to bite me ANYWHERE :dohh:
Shrimp
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=shr...35&vpy=406&hovh=194&hovw=259&biw=1032&bih=712

They banned jammies at your grocery stores??? Sacrilege!

I was sitting here trying to come up with a 1000 excuses to not go to my grandma today and then hang out with my aunt, when I suddenly realized, I DO NOT NEED AN EXCUSE, I'M TIRED FFS! My family will just have to deal with it and shut the hell up about it! Waking hubby at 9 and going back to bed for a couple hours

Harvey- Charlotte thinks it's hilarious to bite me ANYWHERE :dohh:
Shrimp
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=shr...35&vpy=406&hovh=194&hovw=259&biw=1032&bih=712
They banned jammies at your grocery stores??? Sacrilege!
I was sitting here trying to come up with a 1000 excuses to not go to my grandma today and then
hang out with my aunt, when I suddenly realized, I DO NOT NEED AN EXCUSE, I'M TIRED FFS! My family will just have to deal with it and shut the hell up about it! Waking hubby at 9 and going back to bed for a couple hours

:nope: they are called king prawns here, I wouldn't put them in a sandwich. Ours are called fresh cold
water prawns :thumbup:

How dare they ban jammies at your grocery store! Why?

The twins don't need a mirror lol

Exactly! your tired and if they wana see the twins and you then they can get off the backsides and come visit you:winkwink:

And breaking news... sometime between my last chaeck to minutes ago and now toothie number 4 has made an appearance :happydance: Finally!!!!

OH treated Dylan to a pack of Wotsits earlier, he hates sharing his treats, but he went over and gave Bethany some, I don't let her have junk and if it was anyone else I would have taken them away, but it was such a sweet thing for Dylan to do and I didn't want to ruin it. Besides, 3 wotsits aren't going to hurt. Bethany wolfed them down then started following Dylan all over the room while Dylan was running away clutching on to his wotsits for dear life :rofl:

And breaking news... sometime between my last chaeck to minutes ago and now toothie number 4 has made an appearance :happydance: Finally!!!!

OH treated Dylan to a pack of Wotsits earlier, he hates sharing his treats, but he went over and gave Bethany some, I don't let her have junk and if it was anyone else I would have taken them away, but it was such a sweet thing for Dylan to do and I didn't want to ruin it. Besides, 3 wotsits aren't going to hurt. Bethany wolfed them down then started following Dylan all over the room while Dylan was running away clutching on to his wotsits for dear life :rofl:

Aah that was nice of Dylan to share :cloud9:

:wohoo: for the other tootypeg!

You can buy organic type wotsits in the £1 shop, they are an oversized wotsit with no crap in it for babies:thumbup: but they are called carrott sumthing :dohh: Aaron loves them but to me they have no taste:wacko:

Morning:coffee: I've set you guys off now and cant keep up:wacko:

Milo, sorry he's going on a bit of a destructive cycle:hugs: It'll pass hun, always here if you want to chat about him, anytime!:flower: Very very cute pics:cloud9: Your kids look so similar and your doggie adorable!

Harvey, LOVE the footie pic, he's a little man:cloud9: Hope you enjoyed your naptime:hugs: Eilidh doesnt bite feet but she graps at trouser legs if she wants up!

Yay for the tooth wiggler:happydance: Eilidh gained one last night too! Bout time it came through, we've had red cheeks, grouchy, stinky nappies, no sleep, only bfing for the last few days:dohh: Was going to ask you for a loan of Bethany's brick:haha: Eilidh loves cheeto puffs which are a lot like wotsits:shrug:

New, :hugs: to all your poorly men! Sending some heat your way to try and help:hugs: George and Joshua are very cute hun, love the mirror pic, Joshua looks a lot like you hun:flower: Glad they had fun!

Heyy, Lola looks cheeky:haha: Lovely doggie, what breed is she hun? Dont go anywhere if you're not up to it, your family should understand:hugs: Did I read you got no sleep? Sorry hun!

Brandi, Eilidhs like that with words:cloud9: Freja was something else though,she had sentances by 10m:wacko: Very cute hun, she's a daddys girl:cloud9: Your ex sounds like someone to stay very very far away from:wacko::hugs:

24, was wondering how you got on with your ex. Sounds like a lovely time you had meeting up with him, so glad you got closure:hugs: Hope you and Sam feel better!

Going to have a pina colada today if anyone wants to come by?:friends:

Off to find the offending post new. :rofl:

Well done on all the teeth - We are waiting on 7&8 at the moment and have lots of red cheeks and lip biting! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->