Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

lol someone mentioned being ermm I forget the word they used but basically unhappy about a man being a nursery worker.... lots of people shared my opinion but I generalised a statement about some of the replies and people just down my throat lol I should have quoted but end of the day the comments meant the same :rofl: Anyways I called them narrow minded and apparently thats offensive! (I might have said other stuff too lolol)

I went looking :argh: Saw that thread yesterday and didnt post there, looked like a whole huge can of worms! Hun honestly I think you're right, they seem to be twisting your words a fair bit!:hugs:

24, hope he gets his teeth soon!:hugs:

I try and avoid baby club as my opinions are generally unwanted. :rofl: xx

Haha I love baby club, I see a HUGE post and thats my queue to get a cuppa and get comfy for some good reading :rofl: I love a bit of drama :rofl:

I probably could have worded it better but Im not back tracking, too stubborn :rofl: Im not looking back at the thread so that I dont get sucked back in lol.... oops! lol

George has been napping again for another 2 hours! He is still up there sleeping! Hmm either means he is ill and will sleep tonight, or will mean I in for a long night :shrug:

And breaking news... sometime between my last chaeck to minutes ago and now toothie number 4 has made an appearance :happydance: Finally!!!!

OH treated Dylan to a pack of Wotsits earlier, he hates sharing his treats, but he went over and gave Bethany some, I don't let her have junk and if it was anyone else I would have taken them away, but it was such a sweet thing for Dylan to do and I didn't want to ruin it. Besides, 3 wotsits aren't going to hurt. Bethany wolfed them down then started following Dylan all over the room while Dylan was running away clutching on to his wotsits for dear life :rofl:

Aah that was nice of Dylan to share :cloud9:

:wohoo: for the other tootypeg!

You can buy organic type wotsits in the £1 shop, they are an oversized wotsit with no crap in it for babies:thumbup: but they are called carrott sumthing :dohh: Aaron loves them but to me they have no taste:wacko:

I get bethany them occasionally, but Dylan tends to pinch them and eat them all :rofl:

Lol yeah my opinions are generally unwanted too..

Baby club is quite like fight club, wiggler right, grap a cuppy, sit back and watch it happen:haha:

Harvey, saving you a recliner and some pina colada:happydance: Aaron can go wear his batteries down with Eilidh, might make my grouch cheer up:thumbup:

New, hope you're not in for a long night:hugs:

me too :dohh: he still asleep!

How long did Aaron nap for Harvey? George fell asleep as I was typing sshhh to Aaron and is still away with the fairies lol

Those carrot puffs taste rank!!! lol George likes them, but he will eat anything lol. Joshua told me once they tasted like wotsits so i ate one - git! lol

New, that thread made me so angry. Not necessarily for the judgemental nature, but more for the hypocrisy.

"I believe in equality for all, but since I was molested, I can't trust men"

Sorry, but if you believe in equality for all, you wouldn't allow your past experiences to be your basis for judging every male you come across.

thank you thank you thank you.... my point!!!!!!!!!!! It doesnt matter what you have been through it never gives you the right to judge someone else like this!! But that goes across the board to those who havent been through abuse or whatever, its just wrong what people are saying. And the ones that are saying well I wouldnt mind him looking after my kids so long as he doesnt change the nappy... ffs!! GO GET A LIFE!

and breathe... lol

Someone jumped down my throat and told me I didn't know what I was talking about and I was treading personal ground when I told her that a strange man is no different from a strange woman. ANYONE can be a child molester. :dohh:

Well, I was abused and molested as a kid...pretty sure I know what I'm talking about, but, like I said, I won't let that experience be my basis for judging males or anyone, for that matter. By that logic, I should judge all mothers because my mom stayed in an abusive relationship for so long and allowed me to see it happening.

And with that, I`m removing my subscription from that thread. Makes me disgusted.

Lol yeah my opinions are generally unwanted too..

Baby club is quite like fight club, wiggler right, grap a cuppy, sit back and watch it happen:haha:

Harvey, saving you a recliner and some pina colada:happydance: Aaron can go wear his batteries down with Eilidh, might make my grouch cheer up:thumbup:

New, hope you're not in for a long night:hugs:

I'm nearly there :plane: :winkwink: I wish you lived nearby, in fact all of you, we would get on great!

:rofl: brandi you sooo took the heat off me :thumbup: pmsl

harvey drop in here on your way to mummy and pick me up :)

Hmm right 8.30pm almost and I got 2 awake children messing with each other :dohh: lol

Can of worms, indeed! But, get real people- do you not let the father of your children change them or give them baths because they are men? :growlmad:
I say you open a new can!
071309_whoop_2.jpg
:rofl:

I forgot who asked- but Lola is a dachshund schnauzer cross breed- she's a silly little wug, but we are all completely devoted to her :cloud9: she is my constant companion... until Bethy comes home :lol:

Charlotte is working on tooth 8, Elle just got #4- I am really hoping the rest just come in all at once and we can get this torture over and done with :wacko:

I caught a bit of a nap (yes, I stayed home) and feel 50% human- the other 50% is part zombie part badger. Don't P*ss me off, I'll eat your brains! :haha:

Yay, but we'd have an amazing time heyy xxxxx

brandi got an apology!!! i want an apology damm it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back