Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I tend to be bitchy and don`t care if I piss people off when I`m moody and hormonal. Given my home situation, that I ovulated a few days ago and I`m extremely tired, I gave em all a piece of my mind. I didn`t want to be bitchy and say something I might regret the other day which is why I said I`d be back when I was in a better mood. They can disagree, they can yell, but in the end, they know I`m right...it`s hypocritical to say you support equality, but judge every male as bad.

But `That`s great that you got over it, but not everyone can`...sorry, that`s no excuse for being judgemental. I judge my father. I judge the idiot who molested me, but that`s because they did wrong to me. I`m not going to turn around and judge my next door neighbour as being the same because of my experience.

Oh, I don't doubt we would have fun- and I really do wish we all lived closer!

me too :dohh: he still asleep!

How long did Aaron nap for Harvey? George fell asleep as I was typing sshhh to Aaron and is still away with the fairies lol

Those carrot puffs taste rank!!! lol George likes them, but he will eat anything lol. Joshua told me once they tasted like wotsits so i ate one - git! lol

He woke up at 5.30pm :happydance: wish I had of known that as I'd have done my :iron: earlier :wacko:

Lol at the trick :haha: I like Aaron eating them as opposed to wotsits as they don't make much mess:winkwink:

You naughty girl causing all that fuss on the other thread:nope::haha:

:rofl: brandi you sooo took the heat off me :thumbup: pmsl

harvey drop in here on your way to mummy and pick me up :)

Hmm right 8.30pm almost and I got 2 awake children messing with each other :dohh: lol

Will do, have you got your bags packed for the year:shrug: :rofl:

Aarons messing with everything he's not allowed :wacko: and I think he thinks he's a dog:dohh: trying to carry things in his mouth!

Hurry up, I got the pina coladas ready:happydance:

Zombie badgers :rofl:

We'd all have a laugh for sure, soon as we have a few million we need to make a village for us all to move into:haha:

About to go see the thread you guys are stirring..

We nipped out for a walk, Maddi found a boyfriend a few houses down, another white bulldog, so doggy playdates:cloud9: Lola is very cute heyy, great mix:thumbup:xx

and Harvey-
King Prawn are really big
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=kin...&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:12&biw=1045&bih=725

Shrimp are small
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=shr...1t:429,r:1,s:29&tx=29&ty=101&biw=1045&bih=725

and Bay Shrimp are tiny
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=bay...0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&biw=1045&bih=725

All would be foul on a sandwich :sick:

Im travelling light lol just grab me and i'll make do lolol

I did cause a bit of a stor lol but brandi is causing a bigger on, least she was she now has an apology so that putsme back in the firing line lol

heyy I do wish we lived closer! We'd never need FB or BnB again!!! just a kettle and decent packet of biscuits in stock ;)

okies my baba is getting tired, bless he only been up 2hrs!!! hope he sleeps well tonight xxx

What the heck is a Wotsit, anyway? :shrug: Cheesy Poof?

:rofl: :blush: heyy you must sit all day scratching your head lol

Tell me how to post Internet pics and I'll show you :winkwink: but yeah cheesy poofs sound like them but We'd call them puffs :haha:

I look them up on google images, open the picture you want, then cut and paste the URL at the top of the screen into the body of a BnB post- that's the easiest...

noooo im not going back in there lolol im not that stoopid lol

Those are big boys heyy, I've seen them here but are quite expensive and not sure what we call them

Yeah the last ones are what I meant as our cold water prawns mmm they are lush in a baguette mmm

Our king prawns range from an inch big to 3 inches big (2nd one) lol mmm god my mouth is watering

I`ve been avoiding Facebook like the plague today. It`s the stupid Stupidbowl for a stupid sport and I`m really not in the mood for seeing every one of my friends` statuses being about the Stupidbowl.

It`s so hard not to go check, but I hate football. (American)

Im travelling light lol just grab me and i'll make do lolol

I did cause a bit of a stor lol but brandi is causing a bigger on, least she was she now has an apology so that putsme back in the firing line lol

heyy I do wish we lived closer! We'd never need FB or BnB again!!! just a kettle and decent packet of biscuits in stock ;)

okies my baba is getting tired, bless he only been up 2hrs!!! hope he sleeps well tonight xxx

So bikini and a seronge for you then :haha:

:saywhat: You like biscuits! Which ones?

lol is it always a shock when I like something? lol

I dont like fussy biscuits lol.. rich tea is alright for me! lol I does like jammy dodgers too lol

I have a really good point to put across in that thread, but I am crap with words and will most likely offend everyone so not putting it :rofl:

Poor Dylan will most likely be having tomorrow off nursery, he has a really bad cough and unless it clears soon he will be visiting the doctors tomorrow instead. Its a pain as our meeting with his teacher is tomorrow but we can alway rearrange. He is coughing in his sleep and me and OH went in and offered him water (yes, we were brave and woke the child who would never sleep if it was an option :rofl:) and he didn't want it. Its mos likely just a nasty rank cough like I have, but Dylan only even gets runny noses and grumps so I don;t want to take chances, poor bubba :(

When I went in to see Dylan I gave Bethany a dream feed, she normally wakes around this time so trying to break that habit now, she took 2oz so lets see how she sleeps, if she sleeps well then in a few days I will drop it to 1oz (when she wakes she normally takes a full 9oz)

lol is it always a shock when I like something? lol

I dont like fussy biscuits lol.. rich tea is alright for me! lol I does like jammy dodgers too lol

What about fruit shortcake mmm choc digestives, short bread, malt milk now they are lovely:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->