Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

New likes biscuits:happydance:

My internet is sooooooo slow, hard to keep up :(

lol so long as they dont have junk and cream and weird stuff in them im happy with biscuits lol

cheese and pizza sauce??? on a biscuit? :sick: i eat some cheese, cheddar, cheshire, lancashire - nothing odd tasting lololol and that jar of pizza sauce you posted looked bleurgh lol but if it tastes like proper pizza puree then thats ok lol

:grr:I leave you all alone for 5 minutes & 2 of you go get yourselves in trouble in other threads:trouble: i dunno............:haha:

U all settled in your new place mummy? x

:rofl:

Mike and Zoe had the following conversation while changing her diaper:

Mike: Ugh, you smell like ess aech eye tee (yes, he spelled it)
Zoe: No, *sings* A B C D...

It's actually yummy, new! Although by biscuit, we quite possibly mean very different things.

Speaking of different things...Z...is pronounced ZED in Canada, Zee in America...what about in the UK?

Zed is the capital, zee is lower case lolol

I mean biscuit that you'd dunk in a brew :haha:

I'm going to assume that's a cookie then and after googling, a brew is a coffee and not a beer?

This is our biscuit

https://babypuree.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/img_0306.jpg

And the cheese and sauce one I'm talking about is called Mozzarella Puffs

https://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps1812_TH0401C64.jpg

I'm going to assume that's a cookie then and after googling, a brew is a coffee and not a beer?

This is our biscuit

https://babypuree.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/img_0306.jpg

And the cheese and sauce one I'm talking about is called Mozzarella Puffs

https://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps1812_TH0401C64.jpg

The bottom ones look like our vol n vents. The top ones I haven't seen before but look tasty!

Yes a cookie... although our cookies are way better than biscuits (so long as they not got stupid fillings in lol) and a brew is yup a warm drink, tea or coffee, dfont think you'd dunk biscuits in a coffee though lol

Could not get George to settle down stairs at all, he seems in disstress but not sure why he settled for a few moments on my chest then started crying again so i have put him upstairs. i had intedned on going straight up with him just coming back down to lock up etc but he is quiet in his cot so Im waiting down here to see if he self settles. i have tried to change him, clean him, calpol, boobs, dummy, weetabix... he threw the weetabix across ther room, followed by dummy!!! My boobs would have gone that way too if they weren't attached lol

Oh he is shouting now! lol Time to move me and everything upstairs although no idea what I can try to settle him :shrug: he is clearly tired. Lots of people from the meal last night have got D&V... George's nappies have been solid and no sign of sickness but I wonder if he has a sore tummy or that yucky feeling? Ive no idea how to make that feel better either :(

lol harvey I thought that about the bottom ones, but vol au vonts are puff pastry, these look more like choux pastry :shrug:

Yeah, your biscuits are our cookies and your brews are our beers...buncha drunk punks we are

New- Aaron has been fighting sleep and crying when I try to get him to sleep even though he is shattered! Tonight he had his eyes shut but his hand was grabbing at me for 15 mins as if he was agitated :shrug: he's now :sleep: but something is making him fuss:shrug:

I didn't notice the difference in the pic? but I just buy ready made lol. Prawn vol u vents :cloud9: I stopped making them as I'd eat the dozen I made in one go:blush:

brandi - pic one looks like bacon turnovers done in bread mix to make bacon buns :shrug:

I am ready for bed before bed before 11pm :happydance:

harvey - teething, lurgy, constipation, random clingy phase? bubbas at this age are so unpredictable x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->