Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I'm thinking of buying me n hubby tickets for mrs browns boys for our wedding anniversary 27th June! It's really funny and will be a lovely change instead of going for a meal, or I could do both:winkwink:

george is asleep in his cot, how long it lasts for is anyones guess :shrug: Im upstairs now in bed TV on volume 1 :rofl:

wiggler hope you get a nice lie in to go with your early night x

I hope Aaron is ok hun :hugs: I think this weather rapidly changing is making our baba's react different :(

george is asleep in his cot, how long it lasts for is anyones guess :shrug: Im upstairs now in bed TV on volume 1 :rofl:

wiggler hope you get a nice lie in to go with your early night x

I hope Aaron is ok hun :hugs: I think this weather rapidly changing is making our baba's react different :(

Aarons been asleep now for about an hour and I've just put him in his cotbed so like you new, see how long it lasts lol

I think George and Aaron are the few babies here that are soo laid back, so if they cry we are like :shrug: what's wrong? Lol.

Me n hubby have wanted to watch the film 'tinker tailor' but you really have to concentrate but Aaron has other ideas, for 2 weeks running on a Saturday we settle down to watch it and Aaron serenades us with his moaning as he tries to get himself to sleep and we can't hear a word, he then won't go to sleep and plays with his toys which all have noises on them:dohh: we've tried taking him upstairs in a quiet room but he is soo strong willed :wacko:

This is what I call a biscuit
https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/buttermilk-biscuits-10000001673191/

Either with Jam or with Sausage gravy :munch:
But would be nasty with tea :sick:

Speaking of Haribo- I found a 5 lb bag of raspberries for $16 - that's WAYYY cheap for here! I think I may tell hubby I want these for Valentines day :cloud9:
https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi...1_14?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1328485348&sr=1-14

I thought teacakes were biscuit base topped with marshmellow and covered in chocolate:haha:

Buiscuits here are almost like scones but scones here are v sweet like rock cakes:wacko: Gets very confusing! Also clothes and shoes are different sizes.

Hope George and Aaron are ok:hugs: So many things can make babas grouchy, changes in weather certainly dont help!

Oh Harvey we found idiot abroad on cable last night, I made hubby watch it, hilarious :rofl: He loved it! Totally didn't get it at first, he was wondering if the guy was dying (so had a bucket list) why they were having him do all this crazy stuff but it was soooooo funny!!

5lb of haribo?! That a lot of gummy raspberries lol.

Wud, yes moving going smoothly now:hugs: Hope you're ok?

I've left hubby outside, he's just washed the dog and the kids are out in the jacuzzi, think you call it hot tub heyy? and Eilidhs in her swing so I get a coffee:cloud9: Took hubby forever to figure out the BBQ to make dinner:dohh:

wiggler- so great to sleep until 7! i got to sleep in today too :) way to go on a tooth! maybe the rest will come in in no time :thumbup:

harvey- you mean soccer? :haha: he looks very fascinated!

new- your boys are so handsome :cloud9:

mummy- :hugs: he slept for 9.5 hours last night. but we had to let him CIO :cry: he was fighting his sleep SO hard, so we just kept him on the couch, letting him cry. took 30 minutes for him to fall asleep :shrug:

will come back to catch up more :D

I've left hubby outside, he's just washed the dog and the kids are out in the jacuzzi, think you call it hot tub heyy? and Eilidhs in her swing so I get a coffee:cloud9: Took hubby forever to figure out the BBQ to make dinner:dohh:

:dohh: had to read that 3 x before I understood that your husband wasn't washing the dogs and the kids IN the hot tub! :haha:

mummy- :hugs: he slept for 9.5 hours last night. but we had to let him CIO :cry: he was fighting his sleep SO hard, so we just kept him on the couch, letting him cry. took 30 minutes for him to fall asleep :shrug:

:hugs: I know how hard that is for you

:rofl: heyy, I did for a minute think the dog was going to go in the tub:dohh:

Milos:hugs: That has to have been hard:( sorry hun. Brilliant that he slept for 9 1/5 hours though!

2.20am. The police have just left due to our "continually screaming children" :dohh: Dylan has been awake and upset fo maybe 20 minutes? The lovely people people downstairs must have called 999 *facepalm* The kids have been pretty quiet, I only woke up once the police were here!

By upset, i mean a tiny bit whiny, not loud at all o I woul have woken up, OH got up with him, as per our agreement for him to do more with Dylan and due to the fact that I am not feeling great....

but yay for OH for getting up :happydance:

Oh no wiggler!!:hugs: I thought the downstairs had agreed to leave you guys alone, this is a pretty low thing to do! Are you ok? Are the police going to do anything? Yay for OH waking up:happydance:

Really??? And what will the HA have to say about that? Didn't she tell them to leave you alone?
On the plus side, I bet this helps push the carpeting though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->