Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Downstairs had been all nice to the HA on the phone, but I think it must have been the man own there, he has been leaving abusive messages on the HA womans phone and demanding our eviction :dohh:

I'm really annoyed, in the morning I am ringing the HA and withdrawing the offer of mediation, no way in hell can I sit in a room with people who call the police cos of a child with sleep issues! bloody twats!

The police took our details but barely said anything, they could see we were bloody tired and Dylan was coughing his guts up, but obviously I am now expecting a phone call off SS. I wish we had never moved here :cry:

The woman fom the HA ae going to be pretty narked, I assume this tonight is because on Saturday them downstairs got a phone call and letter saying this isn't anti-social behaviour and to stop banging on their ceiling (she did warn us that she was doing this and it could piss them off).

If I were her, I'd be LIVID- I'm assuming HA there is a government employee? Guy downstairs must be stupid as well as an ass

Heyys right, that guy has to be stupid? If he's already been told he's wrong, then this only makes him look bad:dohh: I would'nt want to do mediation either but it makes you look like the bigger person esp now:hugs:

nope, not government. I wish :haha: But yea, poor woman keeps getting abusive messages, effing and jeffing and demanding they take action against us.

Dylan is miles better now than in the old place, the banging has almost stopped, he is trying to start it up again during the day, but I just ignore it there is less tantrums, but his sleeping is really bad, specially while he is ill, but what the hell am I supposed to do, I cannot control what time he wakes up and I cannot control what bloody mood he wakes up in!!! And he certaintly wasn't loud tonight as his tantums wake me up immediately and I was only woken up by the damn police woman prtty much shouting at OH for his name and details :dohh:

I just can't believe this is happening again :(

I would give all my limbs for Dylan not to have these issues, and I work so bloody hard to try to help Dylan with his sleep and behaviour issues and stuff liek this really doesn't help.

Hon, maybe you should take him to the doctor about his sleep/tantrum issues- they may or may not be able to help, but at the very least you can show you are doing everything in your power.

we are planning a doctos visit this week :D we were planning it for wednesday, but by the looks of it we will be taking him tomorrow, poor little guy has a bad cough :(

I'm sorry hun:hugs: Definately get him to the doctor to show you've done everything:hugs:

The doctors is the last thing we can do, his early waking has been an issue for TWO YEARS!! and we have done everything we can. We are exausted and so is he, he wakes up so tired and unhappy most days :(

Thats such a long time for this to have been going on, no wonder you're all exhausted! Really hope the docs have some answers for you hun:hugs:

I've always avoided the docs for his sleeping as I am terified they will try to drug him up, but nothing else has worked and I don't know what else to try :(

I can handle the early waking, yea its a pain and I'm tired, but I have kind of adapted to 4ish hours sleep (I have insomnia and really struggle with sleep, hence me being online now) But Dylan wakes up and he is too awake to go back to sleep, but still so tired, so he ends up tantruming and the poor boy just doesnt undertand that if he went back to sleep he would feel much better.

We are quite lucky with madam, as she likes her sleep and sleeps in til 6-7am :haha:

Theres a fair chance they may suggest meds hun but sometimes they are needed, you've tried everything else so if they work it could make a huge difference to Dylan:thumbup:

I hear you on insomnia :( I have soooo many issues with sleeping related to my epilepsy so getting to and more tricky staying asleep can be hard.:hugs:

Does get easier as they grow and you can reason with them, Dylans very nearly at that age.

Yea it will be so much easier when he can understand more, his speech is waaaaay behind and sometimes I do wonder what he can understand as he looks at me like I'm a martian sometimes when I talk to him (although thats happening less now)

Every morning I tell him the same, that to grow big and strong like mummy and daddy he needs lots of sleep and if its dark outside that means its sleepy time and the reason he feels sleepy and upset a lot during the day is because he wakes so early.

His sleeping is always worse in the winter months because of the clocks, I think its habit what time he wakes up as no matter what time we put him to bed he almost always wakes up at 4-4.30am. once the clocks change that will be 5-5.30amm :happydance:

It's actually yummy, new! Although by biscuit, we quite possibly mean very different things.

Speaking of different things...Z...is pronounced ZED in Canada, Zee in America...what about in the UK?

because everyone else speaks weird :roll: :haha:

I say Zed, but a lot of poeple I know say Zee... weidos :rofl:

4.01am and Dylan is still asleep :happydance: The coughing has calmed down too, I hope he is well enough fo nursery, poor little guy overheard me talking to OH yesterday about how if he is still coughing tonnes then he woudn't be going in and got really upset

oooh 4.02 now :rofl:

ETA - 403 :rofl: :rofl:

ETA again - 4.28am and still no signs of him waking :happydance: I am still wide awake though, and starting to get peckish...

wiggler- sorry neighbors are giving you problems still :hugs: yay for OH getting up :yipee: i'm hoping to talk about Milo's sleep issues as well at his quarterly evaluation on thursday. hope you can get some answers from the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->