Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I'm still hungry, I think I am going to have my roast dinner than I put aside for lunch today :rofl: then as the lappy battery is about to konk out and I am far too lazy to get the cable I am going to curl up and read my new book.

OH has agreed that if Dylan is well enough for nursery then he will take him and go to the appointment wih his teacher so I can stay here and rest

Still asleep!!! :happydance: latest he has slept in for a few days

Dylan woke up at 5am, OH is a peice of shit and gone back to bed.

I am so tired :(

Managed to drag OH out of bed and then went back to sleep at 7am and only just woke up :happydance: I feel human again!

I wish I could say my little darlings slept in... but NO, the little BEASTS were up at stupid o'clock again. Put it this way, we;ve been up for over two hours. It is still dark out and Bethy isn't even up to get ready for school yet >.<

Wiggler- glad you got some more rest, hon!
Have you called HA yet? She may be interested to know that Dylan slept til 5 and your ass hat neighbors called the police for a coughing fit in the middle of the night! That sh!t makes me so mad! :growlmad:

Milos- your opinions are welcome here!

I woke to a lovely ulcer attack, so not sure how my day is going to go- If it gets worse I have to wake hubby to take me to te ER :cry: but I have had these for years and know all the tricks to get it to stop, so FX!

Aww heyy :hugs: I hope your little ladies learn to sleep in soon :hugs:

We rang the HA and she was not amused, apparently funding is almost guaranteed and we should have the carpet and underlay next week, she said it won't block out the noise completely but it should help. She also said when she managed to get hold of them by phone to tell them that it isn't an anti-social problem that they said they are going to "handle it themselves" :dohh:

Bethany is being a little grump today, poor little lady. Managed to get her down for a nap and hopefully she will wake up a bit happier, she hardly even touched her lunch and she normally loooooooves her food.

I think I am going to get some different storage for the toys and kids books, everything ends up everywhere at the moment so I was thinking for the smaller fiddly toys I should get some plastic drawers, and of course I need to buy something special for Dylan to keep his trains in, as they are not allowed to live with the rest of the toy population :rofl:

UGH! I managed to loose the girls social security cards- we HAVE to have them for doing our taxes, and the appointment is TOMORROW! Crap Hell!

This is what I call a biscuit
https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/buttermilk-biscuits-10000001673191/

Either with Jam or with Sausage gravy :munch:
But would be nasty with tea :sick:

That looks like a scone to me lol

I have a really random question, New- do you have a microwave?

ermmm.. yup! lol :shrug: :rofl:

Managed to drag OH out of bed and then went back to sleep at 7am and only just woke up :happydance: I feel human again!

What happened about the meeting hun? I really would have gone in unison with OH to makie sure you got your points across about last week!!!! Sorry about your neighbours xxx

How is everyone today? George slept loads again today, and OH and I snuggled on the sofa and watched a movie and had a gorgeous afternoon. he is so poorly :( Was nice to have lots of snuggles though xxxx

How did the meeting go wiggler? Sorry the police came but I do see both sides of the upset as no offence but Id hate to have all the noise and in my job I come across people in both your situations! xz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms0GH95NoN0&feature=youtu.be

:cloud9:

WTG George!!! He didn't sound too happy about it though :haha:

Meeting is rearranged for tomorrow.

I'm going to get Dylan a new bed and set up a quiet play area in his room, I'm hoping that will help with the early mornings, he is an earlyriser and I can't see that changing but maybe instead of having a whinge up he can play quietly until a more reasonable hour like he used to. His cough has pretty much gone so hopefully he will sleep through tonight. We are going to start stripping his walls on Wednesday then he is going to help us pick some paint, he is also helping mummy and daddy choose the colour carpet he is getting in there. He is nowhere as loud in the mornings as he was, he just whines, instead of tantrums.

Only 10 more years until he is a teenager who hopefully loves to sleep in :rofl:

New- I love his little bum shuffle:cloud9: he still doesn't want to make an effort does he lol
Seems like you've had a cosy afternoon:winkwink:
Cheers for the info

Wiggler- that guy sounds nuts:wacko: glad HA aren't taking it seriously:haha:

Heyy- has your day got any better:shrug::flower:

Me n hubby had a lovely long walk with Aaron n Harvey at a local nature reserve, cleared some cobwebs lol

Hubby rang from work tonight to say the shop needs those sandwich fillers tomorrow :growlmad: so
as soon as Aaron went down I made a start on defrosting and prepping what i could but will do the
others fresh tomorrow before 9am :sleep::wacko:

Popping into work tomorrow am to give work my flexible working request form, then I've got aarons
special care check up at the hospital tomorrow afternoon so gona do a bit shopping for my friends
twins birthday, one wants a skateboard, seemed an okay request but cant find any suitable for a 4 year old thats in stock! :dohh: then the other wants a bingo game (got that one:winkwink:)

Where is everyone tonight:shrug:

have you tried B&M or Argos? Not many skateboards suitable for a little 4yr old though hun xxx

he is a lazy bum huh lol Its not even a proper shuffle :haha: More a twist and drag lol Ive had a lovely day thanks hun, OH is really my complete other half, i am so lucky to have found him he makes me feel so warm and snug inside :cloud9:

Is Aaron flat out after his walk hun? Sounds like a lovely walk!!!

We are decorating the bathroom and the kids room this week! :happydance: well actually, we are trying to decorate as much as we can this week, but woodchip wallpaper is hard to get off :haha:

What colour do you think I should do the kids room, it needs to be soothing and unisex, but not a cold colour....

The bathroom is going to be off white as its small and get pretty dark in there so need to be light, the kitchen I'm not sure about the kitchen I was thinking a pale terracotta colour, OH hates that idea, but the kitchen is my haven so his opinion doesn't count, the hallway will be very very very pale green and the lounge will be cream with red/cream/chocolate wallpaper on a feature wall. I am so stuck on the kids room though.

Our bedroom is being neglected for now, I shall have to put up with the sickly lilac for a while lnger :rofl:

have you tried B&M or Argos? Not many skateboards suitable for a little 4yr old though hun xxx

he is a lazy bum huh lol Its not even a proper shuffle :haha: More a twist and drag lol Ive had a lovely day thanks hun, OH is really my complete other half, i am so lucky to have found him he makes me feel so warm and snug inside :cloud9:

Is Aaron flat out after his walk hun? Sounds like a lovely walk!!!

Haven't tried b&m:thumbup: argos sold out in 10 nearby stores:dohh: there are some for 4 years old but only 17", his brother got one and now the other one wants one!

Ahh your so loved up :cloud9:

I thought for one minute he was on a crawl!

Yeah Aaron's is still :sleep::happydance: but whimpering every now and then. I love the walk at the nature reserve its lovely, I went there whilst pregnant and hubby walked me up to the top of the hill that has huge bolders in a circle and I joked 'what would happen if I went into labour up here' he soon got me down the hill lol

awww glad he is sleeping well hun!!! george is in his cot too yay!! sleeping so well now he has the cot AND heat lol sounds like a lovely walk :) hope you get a skateboard hun :thumbup:

wiggler hows about yellow and orange with maybe some jungle stick arounds?

We are decorating the bathroom and the kids room this week! :happydance: well actually, we are trying to decorate as much as we can this week, but woodchip wallpaper is hard to get off :haha:

What colour do you think I should do the kids room, it needs to be soothing and unisex, but not a cold colour....

The bathroom is going to be off white as its small and get pretty dark in there so need to be light, the kitchen I'm not sure about the kitchen I was thinking a pale terracotta colour, OH hates that idea, but the kitchen is my haven so his opinion doesn't count, the hallway will be very very very pale green and the lounge will be cream with red/cream/chocolate wallpaper on a feature wall. I am so stuck on the kids room though.

Our bedroom is being neglected for now, I shall have to put up with the sickly
lilac for a while lnger :rofl:

A nice pale yellow/buttermilk colour (not in your face bright though) or pale green?

What colour are your kitchen units & floor wiggler?

What colour are your carpets?

why is the meeting postponed hun? do they not realise how important it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->