Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

awww glad he is sleeping well hun!!! george is in his cot too yay!! sleeping so well now he has the cot AND heat lol sounds like a lovely walk :) hope you get a skateboard hun :thumbup:

wiggler hows about yellow and orange with maybe some jungle stick arounds?

Does George roll onto his front yet when he's asleep? Aaron automatically when put in his cot asleep turns straight on his front! I like that position too:winkwink:

I didn't need to put the heating on again until 6.30pm tonight, it's been so mild today at 6 degrees lol but then again the sun heats my lounge all day!

wasnt too bad today huh!!

George sleeps on his side hun doesnt move anywhere lolol

I've just had to eat a bag of wotsits :blush: aarons been playing with the bag for about a month and I've just gone and stood on it resulting in a bang, nearly shit my pants! These things have to be done :rofl:

I could murder a dominos :pizza:

Be warned! DONT put a wotsit bag to your mouth and tip it up after it's been played with for a month and stood on:dohh: I've now got a wotsit face:wacko:

I was thinking of pale yellow/orange, but must get Dylans aproval first :rofl:

Lounge carpet is manky cream (needs replacing) not sure what colour the hallway and Dylans carpet will be, I get to choose on Friday, I want them pale though. Bathroom floor is blue (we are hoping to replace in the future, and kitchenm floor is bluey green, which we are also hoping to replace.

I couldn't get to the meeting as I was exausted, up from 2am-7am after finally getting to sleep at near 1am. OH went but silly man forgot that Bethany likes a bottle at around 10am, so she was screaming and we have rearranged. Seeing her tomorrow, no matter how tired I am, even if I have to drink a few pints of red bull :rofl:

Kids went to sleep really well, we changed the bedtime routine AGAIN tonight, Dylan had always prefered to do everything seperate to Bethany which meant the hassle of 2 bedtime routines, but tonight he asked for Bethany to have a bath with him so we did it all together, then we all cuddled up and read a book and had milk, then bed and it went so much more smoothly.

Bethany and Dylan were so funny in the bath, both splashing about and Bethany spent the whole time trying to eat the bubbles :rofl:

I need some advice (more advice lololol) Dylan still isn't eating his dinner, he will eat brekkie and lunch fine, but even if we do dinner at 3-4pm or 5-6pm he will hardly eat it, unless its pizza (we have pizza maybe 5 times a year) or noodles and chicken dipper (we have that around 5 times a year too) eating dinner does not affect his wake up time, but is this a normal toddler phase? I get so worried with Dylans eating cos of how it was in the past, I am thinking of having a big dinner type meal at lunch then a smaller lunch type meal at dinner time to see if that helps?

Be warned! DONT put a wotsit bag to your mouth and tip it up after it's been played with for a month and stood on:dohh: I've now got a wotsit face:wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually spat my water out laughing reading that!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually spat my water out laughing reading that!

I didn't realise it was powder at the bottom :dohh::haha:

What about light brown carpets or medium grey, hides marks! I've got natural hessian paint on most if my Walls which is a light beige/stone colour but most of my furnishings are brown :winkwink:

I used to have wacky painted rooms but at the time it was in fashion I.e. Lime/orange, sun yellow/blue, stenciled borders, and remember that paint effect where you paint the wall a bold colour then get a rag or tesco bag and scrunch it against the paint :blush::haha:

Cheesy face Harvey and drippy face Wiggler :haha: :haha:

My day has gotten better- but the social security cards are still well and lost. and now my house is an utter disaster :nope: I was finally starting to feel like I was making some headway in getting it back under control. :cry:

I am in love with pale brown, but my hallway is really dark with no natural light so the carpet HAS to be pale, and I think we have to pick the same colour for both rooms so not much choice really.

The lounge carpet is going to be the colour that carpet right call Mink, its gorgeous, my bedroom, well it'll have Dylans"rug" carpet and the hallway mix we have now in there. so greyish flowery with orange and yellow to fill the gaps :rofl:

Cheesy face Harvey and drippy face Wiggler :haha: :haha:

My day has gotten better- but the social security cards are still well and lost. and now my house is an utter disaster :nope: I was finally starting to feel like I was making some headway in getting it back under control. :cry:

:hi: :blush: (this smiley actually looks like it's got an orange face lol)

:hugs: heyy hope you find them, can't you get replacements?

What's your house decorating style, pics if poss :winkwink:

Why don't we put some pics of our rooms on here and maybe wiggler might get some ideas:shrug:

Oi- of course you ask for pictures the day I destroy my house! :dohh: I don't have a style really- bohemian/retro/rustic/cozy? :shrug: will try to get pics of the non destroyed parts... But boring tan fleck carpet and beige walls-

I can get replacements with A LOT of hassle, and not in time for our taz appointment tomorrow morning.

my aim is for the kitchen to look lovely and homely, it will of course clash with the cupboards, but I want the colour to be warm and inviting as the room is cold as anything. The bathroom I want to have a light, airy and clean look which only white or off white will achieve, the kids room I want to have colour but not give me a headache :rofl: and the lounge I want it to be, well I can't describe it, But I have in my head exactly how I want it and it looks fab :haha:

Will do piccies later this week when we have unpacked fully (lazy I know :haha:)

Heyy - can you postpone your tax appointent?

I would love to see piccies of everyones houses, I love getting ideas from other poeples homes. Model pics from posh mags are all well and good, but they arent lived in, and the rooms are HUGE.

Oh yea, my bedroom will be pale walls, purple accessories and bedding. cheap to change the colour scheme that way :rofl:

my aim is for the kitchen to look lovely and homely, it will of course clash with the cupboards, but I want the colour to be warm and inviting as the room is cold as anything. The bathroom I want to have a light, airy and clean look which only white or off white will achieve, the kids room I want to have colour but not give me a headache :rofl: and the lounge I want it to be, well I can't describe it, But I have in my head exactly how I want it and it looks fab :haha:
Will do piccies later this week when we have unpacked fully (lazy I know :haha:)
Heyy - can you postpone your tax appointent?
I would love to see piccies of everyones houses, I love getting ideas from other poeples homes. Model pics from posh mags are all well and good, but they arent lived in, and the rooms are HUGE.
Oh yea, my bedroom will be pale walls, purple accessories and bedding. cheap to change the colour scheme that way :rofl:

Kitchen -sunshine yellow
Bathroom- pale blue/off White blue, I had this in the guest room and it looked White until you really got close and seen it was like very pale sky blue
Bedroom - very pale lilac

sunshine yellow would kill my poor eyes, it was Dylans colour of choice for his room, I told him that colour was "broken" :rofl:

I love the idea of really pale lilac in the bedroom though, OH however is not so keen, I think it will be off white, but a purple off white :haha:

I wish we could paint here- that's generally a big no-no here in the states with rentals...

HA here is like your goverment supported low rent housing over there price wise, and we can do what we want, I could paint it cherry pink with luminous green spots if I wanted. Private rentals here are a lot stricter,a lot of people cant redecorate, or if they can they must return it to how it was when they move out.

My dream is to one day own a property, even if its a run down shithole, I want my kids to have security after me and OH are gone,

Hopefully after I get qualifications I will be able to get a decent paid job so I can get a mortgage, if I can't get a decent job and end up stacking shelves or something then we will be doing Right To Buy and buy a council place if we get lucky and get a house.

I have decided I want to move into the science field for my education, I'll start off doing my A levels, then move on to higher stuff, and with OU I am going to do environmental science and a few other science courses they do, I highly doubt I will ever get a job as a proper scientist (I adore science) but even working for the council doing environmental stuff would be amazing.

Can't believe they phoned the police Wiggler that's shocking?

Mummy the address Hey has sent me for birthday cards is your new one yer i know it must be but just double checking?

Anyone with jumperoos? Are your lo's still happy to go in there & enjoy it while they are in there?
Livi cries when u put her in but is ok after a while bt i wouldn't say she she enjoys it like she used to am tempted to sell it, but it's the only safe place i have for her down stairs & believe me when i say she is into everything!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->