Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Anberlin LOVES hers..always has. If Livi doesn't enjoy it all that much, then it might be a good idea to sell it.

I broke ours :cry: so was forced to give it up- then they "outgrew" the excersaucer almost immediately! We got a large baby gate and super proofed the living room, so if I do need to run pee or something :wacko: they are safe there

So, my girls who never nap, NAPPED from 3:15 to 5:15 :dohh: completely throwing our evewning off- they should be eating dinner right now, (5:30) but are in full tilt "I JUST WOKE UP, MOMMY!" mode and I'm guessing won't be going to bed anytime soon :nope:

Wud- what about a walker? Aaron loves his and he's safe whilst I nip to loo if a put things in certain places to restrict his movement :winkwink:

:wave: Sorry not on all day, internet was via hubbys phone and he had to take it to work lol, hopefully he'll get mine to do it tomorrow but thursday at latest for proper internet:happydance:

Wiggler, sorry you didn't make the meeting, good luck for tomorrow:thumbup: What did the doc say about his sleeping? Will get pics of this house after done unpacking lol. Ruaridhs eating is just like Dylan, he has days where its very little then days where he can eat everythinf in site:hugs:

Heyy eek! Hope you find the cards!

Wotsit face :rofl: Naughty hubby dropping all the sandwich fillers on you! How's Aaron now?

New, I cant watch the video on this stupid slow internet :( but yay for moving:happydance: Glad you had such a lovely day with OH:hugs:

Wud yep thats new addy. Eilidh still loves her jumperoo:shrug:

Pissed off today:haha: Had the LL youngest grandchild dumped on me again:growlmad: The kids nice enough, just warn/ask me if I mind watching her grrr and ffs recipricate:haha: Hubbys meeting him tomorrow to put his foot down :argh:

Wait wait wait. Stop the bus. The LANDLORD left an annoying bird. Cats and Dogs. A car. A motorhome. Dog shit. AND NOW A KID????????????????? Who the fuck is this guy?

wotsits are like little cheeto puffs, they taste exactly the same and give the same orange face:haha:

Its the LLs grandchildren. God knows where the parents are, for the 3 schooldays Ive been here the grandchildren have turned up at my door twice sans adults:growlmad: The caravan and boxes are still outside and the garage is half filled with his crap. I'm thinking alot of this is blurred boundaries with them never having rented out before but we pay 2k a month before bills so its our luxary and I think they're taking advantage!! DH ended up cleaning the turds but I think they're annoyed we wont take on their zoo:wacko: Place is lovely though and there's fields of horses all round and the kids are happy:shrug:

heyy, did you manage to stop your ulcer pain from developing too far hun?

heyy- sorry about the ulcer attacks. must be painful :hugs: hope you can find their SS cards! :dohh: i hate making a mess trying to look for something. maybe the nap will let them sleep in a little later? :shrug:

wiggler- good to hear you have someone on your side. hope these neighbors dont end up as bad as the other ones :(

new- such a cute video. he'll be crawling next week :haha:

harvey- :haha:

wud- Ava never liked the jumperoo :nope: Milo liked his from ages 5m-7m. then when he started crawling it was a no go. lol

mummy- sorry about the LL being pushy and invading your personal space (this is what i see it at this point). i wouldn't take on the responsibility either :nope: hope Eilidh is okay for you :hugs:

my carpets are a darkish brown mixed with light browns. i love the color.
as for rolling in sleep. Ava tends to not like moving in her sleep. she wakes up crying if she tries to get into a new position :shrug:

Thanks Milos:hugs: Have you managed to get any sleep hun? How's Milo today, has he calmed down? I think him and Ruaridh would have great fun together!!

he actually sorted out his sleeping schedule all by himself (with a little melatonin last night). he slept from 1:30-11:20 :thumbup: but between Ava's multiple wake ups, i managed a nap from 10:50-11:20. and again from 2:50-4:40 :thumbup: OH arrived home from work at 5p and i immediately headed up stairs and slept until 9:30 :haha: Milo is in bed now. but we'll see how long he sleeps tonight. luckily no playgroup tomorrow so dont have to get ready early :thumbup: wednesday he has speech at 9. and thursday morning his evaluation :wacko: OH has that day off work since it's an important meeting.

Gosh you have to be knackered:hugs: Busy week too! Good luck at the evaluation hun:hugs:

Morning!

Joshua is off school today he has the start of a tummy bug I think :( George is pulling over stools and drinks and mugs :dohh: Its going to be on of THEM days lol

Heyy did you find your SS cards hun? Do your have birth certificates? Could it be with them? At what point did you receive them hun might help retracing where you put them them? I hope your ulcer pain settled hun, and stressing wont be helping :hugs: How did the girls sleep after a long nap? George has been having 2x 2hr naps in the daya nd sleeping all night I think he's had a bit of this bug Joshua has without the symptoms because he been whiney and clingy and off his food as well as sleepy!

Milos did the LOs let you get some sleep hun? I have no idea how you manage it at all :hugs: did he sleep 1.30am - 11.30am?? Least it was a good chunk, hope you can now pull that back to regular hours and you're onto a winner xxxx

Wiggler good luck with the meeting today! My house is private rented and we're not allowed to decorate, so we have magnoila walls throughout, laminate flooring in livingroom, and vinyl in kitchen/bathroom and a cream carpet stairs/landing and bedrooms! Seriously cream on the stairs does not work!!! lolol Ive injected our colours with accessories. Everying in Joshua's room is Ben 10 so gives a very green colour, you've seen my room, pink! lol Bathroom is the same pink, kictchen is the same pink with black tops instead of white and lounge has navy blue sofa etc Id say to give your bathroom a fresh colour, white walls with one mint coloured wall as a feature piece and then mint accessories! :thumbup:

Mummy Im so sorry but your LL is way out of order hun! DH seriously needs to put his foot firmly down! What happened the other day after they talked? You are not being unreasonable, the house is now yours effectively and he needs to take his stuff away, and the kid thing - wowsers I never heard anything so rude ever! You just do not dump kids on a stranger!!!! ffs!! I really hope DH sorts it properly!

How you getting on with your fillers harvey? Hope you didnt have to get up too early to start them :hugs:

Okies I think George has had enough of his narna and toast lol time to baby proof this room lol Least I can still put him in his ball pit for safe keeping if I need to use bathroom lol - touch wood but he hasnt got out of there yet! lol

Meeting went well, we discussed everything and they said they will look into it and apologised.

Wanted to have a mooch through town and spend some quality time outside of the flat with OH and Bethany but noooo, Bethany thought that was an awful idea and screamed bloody murder until we got home :rofl: She is down for a nap now and after she wakes up we are going to Tesco for a mooch about instead, I looove Tesco :haha:

Before Bethanys meltdown I managed to pop into Next and Mothercare. The kids clothes in Next are sooooooo cute, I picked madam up 2 hats as they were adorable and in Mothercare I picked her up a new blankie. When she wakes up I will get some piccies of her modeling her new hats :cloud9:

Joshua is soooooooooooooo bored :rofl: this will teach him for pulling a fast one off school!! lol I couldnt take the risk sending him in because 14-16 guests have now come down sick from our dinner party the other night, but he has been fine and now he is more awake he is fed up and he's not allowed his tv, computer etc lololol :rofl: I dont doubt he had a bit of an achey tummy but I suggested he go to school and come home if he was unwell but nooooo he insisted he needed to stay off lol He just asked me if he can play on his DS, so I said no! lol Then he said can I watch CN, no Im watching This Morning lol He is rolling on and off the sofa amusing himself pmsl

I got my eyes test this afternoon, I really need new glasses! lol Im going to get some that bend and stretch in all directions ha ha ha I think my prescription will have changed too, guess we'll soon see. Although George has been napping now since about 10.15am and is still asleep (12noon) and I will need to set off in 30 minutes having fed both kids lol i will have to postpone if he's not awake xxxx

Wiggler what did they say about the pullup? And door? How is he settling in now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->