Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

They said it was an oversight and that they will ensure it doesn't happen again, that worker was from an agency.

Dylan is settling in brilliantly now, no tears when he gets dropped off his teacher is amazing and he really likes her, today they are making apple crumble. She is going to show us some of his portfolio today.

New- "14-16 guests have now come down sick from our dinner party the other night"
:shock: what happened??
I desperately need to get a new eye exam- my eyes seem to be getting worse by the day!

The girls went down just fine last night, only about 1/2 hour later than usual- and then I started running a fever- and Charlotte kept sneezing in her sleep- they slept from 7:30 til 1AM, ate, then never really did get back to sleep, so I've basically been awake since 2AM. I am calling my tax lady this morning and rescheduling. I just can't deal with all that AND be super tired AND be sick, AND have sick babas- and it's pissing rain today, so no desire to go out in it with us all coming down with it.

Out of a party of 36, I think the last total was 16 are sick, not including my Joshua :wacko: But heard today that loads of people unconnected with the meal also really sick so seems it MAY be a coincidence and a freak sickness bug sweeping through the schools/clubs!

Had my eyes tested, need new prescription and the optic nerve is showing swelling but no extra so not bad, new specs ordered!!! Yikes hate specs! lol

Heyy Im glad you are resceduling hun, you NEED rest! Im so sorry the girls are sick and havent slept :hugs: I wouldnt like togo out in the rain either! Have you any spare hands that can come and help you out hun xxxx

Its niceout today, so nice Iwanted to go to the park but thought I best not as Joshua is off school ill - not that you'd guess! lol His icky feeling has gone and he has eaten breakfast and lunch and is fine and now moidering to go to karate tonight lol

lol- sounds about right- we still have that issue here- Bethy will stay home and then stomp about all afternoon because the boyfriend can't come over. She's started to bargain his way here- :ok, if I do all the laundry all day, then can he?" Sometimes I let her. Hey, it gets shit done! :haha:

Mummy- Yes, I got the ulcer pain under control- I am now on a few days of restricted diet though :( I also have acid reflux, indigestion and all out heartburn. I think I'm going to start eating only jello :nope:

So tomorrow, instead of lunch with a friend and visiting with my family, we have to go to the county records office and pay $56 EACH for certified copies of the girls birth certificates- then go sit at the SocialSecurity office and apply for new cards :dohh:

Wiggler- OMG, I love the HAT!

Hehe its adorable isn't it, I tried to upload the piccy to here with a few others but BnB has been running so slow recently and I couldn't :(

Aww heyy :hugs: that sucks :(

Had a lovely mooch around Tesco, but I can hardly move now, I pushed the pushchair and I hurt so bad :cry: I really wanted to go see Dylans portfolio but I know if I walk that far with this pain I will hardly be able to move for 2 days, so OH is going to see it, tell me all about it and I'll look another time.

Ouch!!! Have you lost the certificates too :( That is so much money hun Im so sorry!! Glad your pain is under control hun, hope it stays that way! Its only a few days of restricted diet hun then you can have a bit more freedom, its worth it to reduce the pain :hugs:

George is 10 minutes into nap #2... not sure why he started having 2 long naps again he had dropped 1 of them and reduced the other :shrug: Im not complaining, he still sleeping at night pretty much lol

I would LOVE for the girlies to make a long nap a habit! somehow, I doubt it will happen :haha:

We didn't loose the birth certificates- we never got them. You don't just automatically get them, you have to go pay the $ and pick them up- we kept meaning to but kept getting side tracked by, youu know, two babies :lol:

We have toothie number 5!!!! 3 peggies in 2 days, that girly has been working hard :haha:

I'll join the lost things club, 2 birth certificates and 2 SS cards here too:dohh: Somewhere is the mayhem and need to find them to start my rugrats at school and get tax $ Heyy, sorry you need to go pay out to get them replaced, I'm hoping we can still find ours, but probably will join you! Hopefully the tax rebabte will cover the costs! Restricted diet sucks but better than the pain:hugs: Rice pudding is good for ulcer pain!

Wiggler, glad the meeting went well, got to be a weight of your mind!:hugs: Did you sort the doctors hun? I'm way behind with the time difference sorry. Ouch at the pain too:hugs: Yay for all the teeth:happydance:

New, new specs can be fun! I like my specs lol. Thats a crazy amount of people getting sick, lol at Joshua getting bored, they always think the day is going to be so different to how it actually turns out:haha: Seems word with the LL the other day wasnt a proper one so its a big meeting today:wacko: Hubby will sort it though!

Eilidh ended up sleeping on the couch with hubby:blush: Shes still whingy, she can say grouch now as we've said it so often to her :rofl: no more sick though:thumbup:

Harvey, hope you're ok:hugs:

eilidh is saying grouch :rofl: thats made my day :haha: so cute!!!

yay for teethies wiggler!!! Is one of those 3 the otne thats been hen-pecking her?

Wow $56 for a birth certificate is loads, ours are free, and copies are £3.50 :wacko:

:hi: mummy your DH best crack his whip that LL of yours is making me mad and I dont have to deal with him!!

Heyy I'll have George speak witht he girlies about the long naps! ;)

Good Job Bethany! :happydance:

Hubby has just told me it's $56 total- so $28 each, but STILL. No free copies of BC here anymore- replacements are way more expensive I think...
Mummy- is it the older kids that you've misplaced their stuff? (not Eilidh) Their SS#'s will be on all of your tax paperwork from last year and can be used for filing this year- as for school, you SHOULD be able to request a paperwork transfer from one school to the next with everything they need for enrollment

Grouch :dohh: :haha:

This baby moving thing is hard work huh!!! I put george down on the mat to play, pick up laptop, sit on sofa and he is at my ankles!!! lolol

G;ad its less than you thought hun xxx

:happydance:
My BFF is a supervisor for Social Security- so I put a call in to her to ask her exactly what I needed to bring and she said I most likely won't need their birth certificates as they were born in this county and I have medical cards for them and MY ID :happydance:

Going there tomorrow to get that done, then to my moms to straighten out her guest room so she can give us the NICE queen bed from in there :thumbup: Maybe now my husband will sleep in bed with me???

Oh yay!!! Glad its working out, each post is getting better!!!!

My camera is broke!!! I think George soaking it in vimto has broken it, how can I fix it/ Please help me i NEED my camera!!!

Put it in a bag of rice and put it in a warm place for 3 days. If that doesn't work then it'll need to go to a repair shop x x x

I took some pictures, (when it would turn on - that seems very tempramental :cry:!!) but they were really grey and stripey on the screen and in play mode but on the computer (when I plug thr SD card in) they are clear... tell me this is a good sign please!!!!!!!!

Thats a good sign, sounds like the display is a bit unhappy though, don't turn it on again though until its been rice dried for a few days.

you forgot to tell me to take the SD card and batteries out BEFORE putting it on a heater!!! arghhhh lololol OH just saved the day :rofl: after calling me an idiot for leaving the camera next to a drink of vimto lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->