Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Heyy, its Eilidhs and Anjas SS cards and Ruaridh and Frejas birth certs. Glad yours is going to cost less than you thought:thumbup: Hope you get the nice bed so hubby sleeps with you:hugs:

New, I would'nt have known either:hugs: sorry hun! Yes baby chasing is tiring! Mine's still stopped by a step:haha:

Yes we got grouch here and she's also said stinky :rofl: so stinky grouch but no pincer grasp, definately my daughter:haha:

Excitement here too, the bottom bathroom flooded right after Ruaridh pooped, so LL having to deal with that lolol I call it even now :rofl:

Mummy- :rofl: that's class, he'll be dealing with major poopy at your house:winkwink::haha:
:happydance: go eilidh! She's starting with big words!

24/7- :hugs:

New- :dohh::dohh::dohh::haha:
Welcome to my world:winkwink: you just plonked them down, sit down yourself then look up and have to run after them before they grab their next target lol
Now you can see your ironing pile :rofl:

Heyy- ouch at the unwanted cost :hugs:
My mam keeps on at me to get a folder n put all the important documents in so I don't lose them:wacko:

Catch up in a bit:flower:

:hugs: 24 hun! I really hope the day goes as best it can for you and Sam :hugs:

mummy pmsl... I think you're almost evens with LL after that one! lol

harvey, yup we ran'd off to gretna and had a secret marriage :rofl: ... as if :dohh: I want the wedding as much as the marriage :rofl:

R good luck for work 24 what hours will you be working?

Livi is not too bad in the jumperoo seems to be the initial being put in there when she'd rather be ransacking my lounge ;)

R no New sorry i chuckled it was aimed at George finally becoming mobile & getting into trouble not the vimto on the camera ;) Do hope it works for u!

What's everyone got planned for valentines day nothing here we'r trying to save money ;)

Livi loved her dinner tonight, Chicken, mash carrots & leeks she cried when it finished & shouted num num num :haha: she does make me laugh x

Was parents evening for Jacson tonight & daddy went with him :cloud9: so proud of him he's doing so well with everything, his teacher said if she had 20 Jacson's in her class she's be very happy :winkwink:
Really didn't expect this much from him starting school he never seemed the learning type lol but his reading & writing is coming on so well very proud mummy x

Well I went to work and Aaron made some money:happydance: then caught the 3rd bus to town and just made it to aarons special care appointment :wacko:, the doctor was very pleased with his development and he is a bit ahead of where he thought he'd be:shrug: I think it was cos he was using his pincers to pick up tiny bits of paper, also he could stand with me just holding his hips:shrug: I also asked how I'll was he at birth, and he said Ill enough to be in special care but not on the very ill side whilst in there:happydance: but he was a 'puzzle', honestly that word grates on me now cos that's all he said for 12 days :growlmad:

Whilst in town got hubby a valentines present, big jar of dolly mixtures or liquorice allsorts:thumbup: when I got back MIL came up :growlmad: moaned that her son was cooking her tea :shrug: and he's going back to Ireland for some work and she told him he couldn't stay if he came back again :saywhat: 'he's your son and you live in a 3 bed house by yourself'! She told her grandson the same thing be foe he was killed in a road accident and then acted like the saddest grandma who loved and
looked after him like no-one else:nope: she makes my pee boil :grr:

So when she left I needed a :coffee: and some choc :Munch: to calm down!

Then some call guy rang :telephone: and woke Aaron up just as I was having something to eat:growlmad: so he got a stiff word:haha:

What's everyone got planned for valentines day nothing here we'r trying to save money ;)

Livi loved her dinner tonight, Chicken, mash carrots & leeks she cried when it finished & shouted num num num :haha: she does make me laugh x

Was parents evening for Jacson tonight & daddy went with him :cloud9: so proud of him he's doing so well with everything, his teacher said if she had 20 Jacson's in her class she's be very happy :winkwink:
Really didn't expect this much from him starting school he never seemed the learning type lol but his reading & writing is coming on so well very proud mummy x

:happydance: livi eating soo well, I hate it when something runs out when your enjoying it too!

Jacson seems to be one smart cookie:winkwink:

We may be going to a local italians For Valentines day with my SD and her boyfriend and our business partners, but will either go this Saturday or next as its cheaper, tight hubby:growlmad: I may cook a nice tea that night :shrug:

Jacson is doing great hun, well done him!!! Livi is so cute! George hasnt eaten much at all in days :( bits of toast and narna thats it really! :shrug:

No plans for Valentines day itself as its half term lol but I have ordered OH a sweet bouquet thingy so hopefully will get to spend some time with him before half term and maybe have a nice steak dinner, and give him all his favs! If not will be after half term lol

harvey sorry your MIl made you mad hun!! Glad Aarons appt went well hun, and sorry you still got no answers though great he wasnt really poorly :hugs: how did it go at work? I think you need another brew and more chocolate!!

George has been to bed once, I tried and tried to leave him there to sleep but bless him he was coughing so much and pheglm was coming up I had to get him up and settle him better :dohh: Wish this damm lurgy would bugger off he doing so well when thats not rearing its ugly head!

:hugs: to George , hope he gets well soon:flower:

I just handed my flexi form in, so will go through the rigmarole of them sending a letter out for a meeting to tell me I cant do part time:dohh: but on a more positive note, it does sound like a good chance I may job share in the other department :winkwink: as the other lady has to go in on Tuesday for her meeting and she has requesting part time but she is going to mention job sharing with me, we've agreed if the other is on holiday we will go in a full week to cover each other! She is soo easy going like me so I cant see a reason why it wouldn't work for her boss! also if we take turns doing mon-wed & wed-fri then we get a week off every other week :winkwink:

I think I've just volunteered to cook 25-50 bacon/sausage butties tomorrow morning at 7am:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
The shop has an order from a local plumbing centre and for some reason the girls can't get in to do them at that hour so I said 'it can't be that hard to cook that order' meaning hubby and his mate:winkwink: so he then said cheers pet and hung up :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
I need to buy some gob stoppers instead of chocolate :wacko:

Oh no you muppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololol :dohh:

Ermmmm just stopped george crying and coughing and Joshua came down covered in sick :sick: :dohh: anyone fancy the night shift? lol

Oh no you muppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololol :dohh:

Ermmmm just stopped george crying and coughing and Joshua came down covered in sick :sick: :dohh: anyone fancy the night shift? lol

:hugs: to Joshua

:sick: :nope: I'm dreading that, proper full on sick :sick: I've got to have an early night :dohh::dohh::dohh:

I dont mind the sick its the washing of the sheet :sick: lol

Think you will need an early night hun! is Aaron sleeping?

Sshhhhhhh but George is :thumbup:

I dont mind the sick its the washing of the sheet :sick: lol

Think you will need an early night hun! is Aaron sleeping?

Sshhhhhhh but George is :thumbup:

Sssssshhhhhh he's asleep but stirring!! He's woken up once but a cuddle helped him go over :winkwink: his last bottle was 5pm so I'll give him a bottle if he wakes, OR hubby can when he comes in in 15mins as I need to go to bed lol

I have an extremely upset Bethany tonight, I think the realy pain of 3 teethies coming through is really kicking in now, where as before she was just whiny and a bit hard to settle, she is now sobbing and realy clingy, we got her to sleep finally, but she has woken twice in the past hour :(

goodness- too many sick babas! :hugs:

New- hate to break it to you, but Bethy still gets sick on herself in the middle of the night- :sick: it's like she has no warning :shrug: I have been known to hose down her bedding in the yard :blush:

Wiggler- Charlotte got 4 in one week... maybe Bethany has another coming?

Harvey- :nope: you need to learn to put subjects in your sentences! ie: "'it can't be that hard FOR YOU AND PARTNER to cook that order' " :dohh: hope you get some good sleep before hand!
And what's this about Aaron making money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->