Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

We are just "chillaxing" at home- (Bethy's word :haha: ) Bethy is home early from school- I made us some couscous for lunch and am working on showing her how to make a scarf for her boyfriend for Valentine's day :cloud9:
I have ZERO ideas what to do for hubby- I'm not really into Valentine's Day, but he recently told me that he IS, so we'll be celebrating this year :shrug: All I know is the day of we're having our taxes done, then he's going to work... so what's the point, here? I would much rather he bring me flowers on a random Tuesday, just because he can :cloud9:

Ive put the bedding in for a hot rinse before I wash it :dohh: Joys of parenthood huh babe! Big kiddie sick is way worse than baba sick :rofl:

Harvey Im ssshhhhhhh'd dont want to wake either baby!!!! Actually think i should sleep too might be a long night! lol Ive rang work.. remind me to switch the 6am alarm clock off lol

wiggler hope bethany settles hun! Isnt a full moon due? lol something has to explain all these crying babies!

I don't think she has another one coming, but its a 2 man job to even check her mouth/give her bonjella etc etc. She no likies us intruding in her mouth :haha: I did manage to have a good fel earlier, I think its just the pain of them breaking through fully :(

Harvey sooooooo happy Aarons doing well and that he wasn't too ill in NICU:happydance: Hun sorry but:dohh: over the bacon sandwiches, lol you need bloke talk lessons, you walked right into that one! Plenty coffee, send me your addy, I got some wonkas gobstoppers you can have:haha: Hope you get your job share:hugs: Your MIL sounds like a piece of work!

Joshua:hugs: Freja gets random vomits if she has a lurgy, any lurgy. Really hope that its just something like that for Joshua and he's able to sleep it off bless. Hope George is settling now?

Wud, Go Jacson:happydance: Always lovely to hear they're doing well! Definately a proud mummy moment for you there. Aww its lovely to hear Livis enjoying her dinner:cloud9:

Velentines day, er dunno. Lol I havent sorted anything for hubby yet but he's pretty good at spoiling me:haha: He told me valentines was for the man to spoil the woman so should just take him on that no?! :rofl:

Milos, hope you've had a good day? You dont come online till later, but thinking of you guys!:hugs:

Wiggler, think its something in the water, there's alot of grumpy babas atm:hugs:

LL has been told by me, he was busy cleaning roars turds lol to get to hubby, that I'm charging by the hour each time the kids are dumped on me unless its paid in kind and my kids go there for a playdate:thumbup: Think he might have preferred hubbys word lol

WTG mummy! hopefully things calm down now.

I'm quite lucky with Dylan, he very rarely pukes, he puked on the carpet in the old place once, but that cos he rammed a HUGE bit of apple down him, gagged and you know the rest. Bethany is rarely sick now too, me and OH are almost never sick. The squits however.... :rofl:

Harvey- :nope: you need to learn to put subjects in your sentences! ie: "'it can't be that hard FOR YOU AND PARTNER to cook that order' " :dohh: hope you get some good sleep before hand!
And what's this about Aaron making money?

I know:dohh: but I'm off the hook:happydance: they've got someone else to do the butties:winkwink::happydance: I can have a lie in :wohoo: :sleep:

When Aaron goes into my work he puts on his really cute face, I'm shy look and smiles, and they just dip their hands in their pockets:winkwink: he's one rich lad:winkwink:

We are just "chillaxing" at home- (Bethy's word :haha: ) Bethy is home early from school- I made us some couscous for lunch and am working on showing her how to make a scarf for her boyfriend for Valentine's day :cloud9:
I have ZERO ideas what to do for hubby- I'm not really into Valentine's Day, but he recently told me that he IS, so we'll be celebrating this year :shrug: All I know is the day of we're having our taxes done, then he's going to work... so what's the point, here? I would much rather he bring me flowers on a random Tuesday, just because he can :cloud9:

Decorate that new huge bed of yours with petals (and a sick bucket at the side lol) and invite him in:winkwink:

Heyy Freja says chillaxing too:haha:

Harvey, YAY for lay in:happydance: Go Aaron too:cloud9:

I don't think she has another one coming, but its a 2 man job to even check her mouth/give her bonjella etc etc. She no likies us intruding in her mouth :haha: I did manage to have a good fel earlier, I think its just the pain of them breaking through fully :(

Put some bonjela on a finger brush :winkwink: what do you brush her tootypegs with at the moment?

Twice a day I attempt to use the finger brush, normally failes but I let her much on my toothbrush and hope it helps :rofl: She is slowly getting better with it, but she is very independant and hates stuff being put in her mouth unless she does it.

Twice a day I attempt to use the finger brush, normally failes but I let her much on my toothbrush and hope it helps :rofl: She is slowly getting better with it, but she is very independant and hates stuff being put in her mouth unless she does it.

I'd stick some bonjela on your toothbrush and see if it helps:flower:

Very independent lady :baby:

She is very independant, she plays on her own really well and can keep herself amused if there are some toys laying about, which is fab when I need to do housework. apart from how upset she gets I don't mind her teething too much, it means more cuddles and snuggles for me. If she is playing and I dare to give her a cuddle she throws a strop :haha: saying that, she throws a strop at a lot of things. her little "tantrums" are hilarious, I am going to get a viddy next time she does one.

My heart absolutely melts when she is engrossed in a toy and she will look up like she only just remembered that I am there and she crawls over and snuggles up :cloud9: Dylan does the same too :cloud9:

We are actually DOWNSIZING beds- our current one is a California King, The biggest they make- and we're shifting down two to a queen- we need more room in our bedroom for the girls. Not too sure about the petal idea though... I don't exactly feel sexy these days- it's a struggle for me just to DTD right now- let alone initiate anything. I am really struggling with body image ATM. Not sure what sags more, my boobs or my belly :cry:

The girls have been eating for 40 minutes straight- they have, SO FAR, split 1/4 cup tofu, 1/4 cup cauliflower, 2/3 of a banana, had about 5 "cheese sticks" each (about the size of 1/2 a fish stick) and a bazillion Cheerios!

new- :nope: he slept from a little after 10p to about 2:30. but then slept from 7-2:30 :shrug: Ava slept the same time but kept waking up. stupid teeth! so good of George to be settling into a good daily routine. Ava gets about 3 naps a day if they're uninterrupted. Joshua is getting to that age. i did that quite a few times as a kid. eventually i got on the computer :blush:

wiggler- glad the meeting went well. hope you had fun shopping :thumbup: loved the hat. so cute :D 3 teeth in 2 days :dohh:

mummy- happy to hear Eilidh is doing better :hugs: my day was alright :shrug: Milo started having a runny nose last night and through the night. and a few coughs here and there. but not sure if i can say he's getting sick or not :shrug:

heyy- glad you dont need the SS's. but you better get to it for next time! :haha: a SMALLER bed?! you're crazy? :rofl:

24- :hugs: hope work went okay for you.

wud- that's so good about Jacson. hope he continues to like school :thumbup:

harvey- sorry about your MIL :argh:

i recorded a video of Ava walking around the house. will upload in a minute :)

Heyy:hugs: I'm struggling alot with my body too atm :( Your girls are doing awesome with their eating!

Milos, hope your night goes well and you get some rest. Fingers crossed it doesnt turn out to be a lurgy:hugs: Ava is AWESOME:happydance:

I'm going to be busy tomorrow, going for blood tests in the pm, was meant to be friday as hubby so busy at work but the doc wont let us keep waiting so going to interesting figuring it out. Got several boxes to go through first looking for birth certs:dohh: Then (for new's benefit:haha:) going dunkin donuts:haha:

We are actually DOWNSIZING beds- our current one is a California King, The biggest they make- and we're shifting down two to a queen- we need more room in our bedroom for the girls. Not too sure about the petal idea though... I don't exactly feel sexy these days- it's a struggle for me just to DTD right now- let alone initiate anything. I am really struggling with body image ATM. Not sure what sags more, my boobs or my belly :cry:

That bed is still HUGE to me lol I've got a uk king size!

:hugs: letting him in the bed is a step:winkwink: I love cuddles :cloud9: does hubby still make you feel special? (on the rare occasions they show it lol):flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->