Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Heyy:hugs: I'm struggling alot with my body too atm :( Your girls are doing awesome with their eating!

I'm going to be busy tomorrow, going for blood tests in the pm, was meant to be friday as hubby so busy at work but the doc wont let us keep waiting so going to interesting figuring it out. Got several boxes to go through first looking for birth certs:dohh: Then (for new's benefit:haha:) going dunkin donuts:haha:

I dont think anyone is happy with their after baby body, except the stars who get a personal trainer and a motive to do it! I bet your hubby doesn't see a problem, he sounds so loving and a model husband:winkwink::flower:

happy box sorting! Lol hope you figure out how to get to docs:dohh:

Milos- lovely video of Ava and milo:cloud9: you've got your hands full there!

New- :hugs: no tv or laptop for you today! I hope Joshua gets his own back :rofl:

Heyy- have the girls stopped eating yet? :twingirls: :munch: you'll soon burn your extra pounds running after them two girls when they get on their feet!

Well aarons just climbed into, straight through and over the other end of his ball to get to his toys :haha:

Aarons started to open/close his mouth, I think when he's hungry lol and sucking his cheeks in, looks soo funny:haha:

Me mams due today:happydance: so might get some :laundry: & :iron: done today :winkwink: also I'm sorting aarons clothes out I.e. The larger 9-12 & 12-18mths and see if anything can be worn now as sometimes he's not getting much wear out of things, catch 22, I want my money's worth of the size he's in but then the next size doesn't get much wear:dohh::dohh:

no I not eaten haribo's in WEEKS lol - I got the same bug that everyone else has I think :sick: Judging by George's nappy just then its caught up to him too :sick: not what i needed when being sick lol

I got no TV the kids are making sure to that! lol Ben 10 all morning now its Special Agent Oso lol

Morning ladies!! Any guesses to Anberlin's weight? She was 18lbs 4oz last month

no I not eaten haribo's in WEEKS lol - I got the same bug that everyone else has I think :sick: Judging by George's nappy just then its caught up to him too :sick: not what i needed when being sick lol

I got no TV the kids are making sure to that! lol Ben 10 all morning now its Special Agent Oso lol

:hugs: to George

I havent seen ben 10 yet, No doubt by the time aarons that age there will be some other kind of kids programme:wacko:

Pretty good! Two of the supervisors got into a big of a discussion about me yesterday. One of them thinks I'm ready to train on job duties like making sandwiches, soups, wraps, bagels, etc and she was training me on them and I got them down within two tries, but the other doesn't want to have me trained doing that stuff yet. Essentially, even though I'm ready to do more than stand at the cash register and look pretty, one supervisor doesn't want me to, and because she has more superiority, she wins.

But I worked my first full shift yesterday and it went well. I tell ya, taking orders and preparing coffee and tea at the same time isn't simple, but when you get into it, you sure get into it!

And I get paid on Friday!! I'm now $200 closer to my reversal with $5535 to go!

Brandi- as I said, Barista work is hard, but fun! AM shifts are the best though- you fly through them :)

Harvey- the girls finally quit eating, just in time to have their big bottle and go to bed :dohh: They slept great- well, comparatively to before they slept great - 7:30-1, bottle and cuddles, back to bed 1:45-4:15. I didn't get settled in until 9:30, up from 1-2 and of
course up at 4:15. Hubby's on one because he doesn't think I should be so tired "after all that sleep" :growlmad: and yet if he has anything less than 7 UNINTERRUPTED, then he's flipping out :dohh: Men are such babies!

Hubby is not a model husband, but he does try most of the time- catch me in a better mood and not 5 AM and I'kll sing his praises :haha:

Milos- I can't believe Ava! Talk about giving you a run for your money!

New_ :sick: :nope: :flower: :hug:

<Mummy= good luck searching today!

I'm off to chug copious amounts of tea and do paces around my livingroom to try to stay awake. It's just one of those days! And to top it off AF showed up today, so have a headache and am FREEZING :cold: Maybe the pacing willhelp

Heyy:hugs: Sorry for AF hun, exercise is meant to be really good for menstral cramps and chocolate of course! You have to be knackered hun, can you get a nap later?

Brandi 19lb:flower: I think I'd love barista work, love coffee anyway:haha: Glad its going well, you'll get to do all the stuff in time!

New:hugs: Hope you feel better, get hubby to come for cuddles:hugs:

Harvey, lol at Aaron, he's a total boy, brilliant!:cloud9: How's your day going? Plenty choc and cake I hope? I'll send you a donut:winkwink:

Milos, hope therapy goes well today:hugs:

Eilidh is just not sleeping, hubby ended up sleeping on couch with her again. Whatevers bothering her needs to stop now! Ruaridhs off on one again, he's autistic so I expect a level of odd behaviour but its meltdown after meltdown, guessing its the change of the move?

Strange Q. Anyone know a way to homemake playdoh that works?:flower:

Oh I not made playdoh in ages ermmmmmmm I'll see if I can find a recipe that rings a bell!

Heyy :hugs: never rains but pours huh!!! Think Id favour chocolate to exercise for pmt though :haha:

The move has probably been a huge factor in Ruaridhs behaviour hun, its a huge deal for an adult never mind a LO, plus its hardly been a stress free move :hugs: hope he settles down quickly xxx Hope you find out what is up with lil Eilidh too!

Milos sorry I didnt watch Ava's video earlier, just watched it and she is awesome bless her!!! Hope your appts go well today, did the LOs let you sleep last night?

harvey glad hubby found someone else to get yup early ad do that order!!! Sounds like the shop is really taking off :thumbup: how are you both today?

brandi glad you are enjoying work! I hate the smell of coffee lol dont think that would be a job for me lol I remember working in a deli once and we sold fresh ground coffee beans :sick: hated it when people asked for those lol

I let Joshua go on his wii this afternoon, put George down for his nap and figured that gave me a good 1-2hours to sleep.... nooooo wii wouldnt work, fixed that then remotes wouldnt work, sorted that then baby was awake :dohh: He is however playing on his mat and not attaching himself to me for a few minutes! lol

Hope everyone can catch some sleep soon!!

The move could definitely be a factor in the meltdown's mummy. I'll get back to you on a recipe for playdoh. My kids playgroup leader makes some every few weeks. I'll get it tomorrow.

I'm a little shocked. After 5 weeks, I totally expected Anberlin to weigh more. I won't reveal until everyone's have a chance to guess. This is your chance to change your vote.

I'm eating lunch at 10:30am because I'm going to nap in an hour before I go in for work.

I called my doctor this morning and got my referral in for the tubal reversal. I should have an official date set within the next 3 weeks. I'm putting away $500 a month towards it and giving the doctor a direct deposit form to automatically take the payments monthly. $500 a month gives me an estimated reversal date of January 2013. It'll be sooner if I put most of my tax return towards it. I just might too.

Mummy- This one works great!
https://domesticimperfection.blogspot.com/2011/08/best-homemade-play-dough.html

and shush your mouth about the exercise part! :growlmad::haha: Think I'll stick to asking hubby to fetch me chocolate :munch: Although I did hear once that orgasms are good for cramps :blush:

New- :dohh: sorry your nap didn't happen- hope you are feeling better and able to keep stuff down?

I had to take it back because Mike was being an idiot, refusing to get a job, and his employment insurance wasn't coming in. We were drowning, so I have to start from scratch

Ive not eaten and still being sick :dohh: its all fun and games lol

Im now lying on georges play mat so he will play/climb all over me and i dont have to carry him my arms are going to drop off lol

mummy- good luck with the testing. what are they looking for? dunkin donuts is alright :shrug: poor Ruaridh. i would chalk it up to the move unsettling his nerves :shrug: hope he settles for you soon. Milo kept crying when he knew we were going to therapy :dohh: everytime he heard the door open he'd start looking around and getting scared, thinking his therapist was coming to get him. he even handed me his coat, trying to tell me he wanted to leave :roll: but he said he didn't cry for too long after being taken to the back. he has the OT swing ready for him at every appt since its the sure fire way to get him to ease into the therapy. still have to work on Ps, Ds, Bs. and more hand over hand for "more" and "please" sign, as he still mixes the two up :shrug:

new- hope you're feeling better :hugs: i managed midnight to 3a when Milo and Ava woke up, but made OH be with them until 4:30. i always pick one night of the week that OH has to be sleep deprived too :haha:

harvey- sounds like Aaron is ready to be on the move too :thumbup: yay for your mam coming :)

brandi- 18 lbs 8oz :D hope you can get a nice nap before work :)

heyy- i've recently told thomas that i dont even wanna listen to his bitching in the morning after he's gotten more sleep than i do! :growlmad: Ava sure does give me a run for the money. this morning after thomas left for work, his friend got off work. he was taking a shower while i was on the couch with milo. Ava must not have noticed i was on the cuoch because she walked over to the bathroom door, sat in front of it and started whining. when i stood up and asked her what was wrong, she started running over to me :haha: little lady thought i was in the bathroom and left her :rofl: sorry about AF :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->