Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I can see where it would be easy to mix up the two- as I usually say them together to the girls- "More, please?"
The only signs we have here are more and Mama- both from Elle. Charlotte can't be bothered :haha:

i think he just associates them both with getting needs met. so he doesn't wanna bother is knowing the two mean different things. i usually ask him to do please when i'm giving him something for the first time. and ask him to do more when he wants more. lol. and sometimes i ask him to do them both, just to throw it in there. he wont watch me when i try to show new signs :shrug:

Typed out a huge reply but stupid computer died:growlmad:

Milos, he'll get there, I still think its pretty positive that he's showing the emotions of being upset even though its traumatic for you:hugs: Ruaridhs spent the morning screeching in a circle while I hoover:haha: The surgeon thinks the stone came out and got stuck in the bile duct so blood tests for that. Avas sooooo cute:cloud9:

New:hugs:

Going to experiment with play doh recipes tomorrow:happydance:

Eilidh just did a nappy full of mucosy poo :sick:

Brandi are you and Mike getting back together then? Must be a great wage you're getting to save so well:thumbup:

We're still living together, and still act as a couple, but we're still moving along on separating. Just waiting on a few things to go through. We both agree that we don't want to uproot the kids until it's necessary. We're also trying to get our separation agreement in order.

I'm only making minimum wage, but it's fulltime, so I'll have enough hours that I can put away my entire paycheques and be able to save. I think, on average, I'll bring home approximately $880 a month after taxes, benefits, etc. With Mike getting his unemployment and my baby bonus in the meantime, we can survive while I save for both the reversal and first/last months rent for a new place.

Brandi pardon me for being rude but if you are still separating how will you be able to afford 4 babies on your own? Wouldnt it be more beneficial for you and the kids to put the money away and have financial security when you leave Mike? Though your benefit schemes over there must be lucrative if you are able to live off them and save your entire wage, we couldnt do that over here lol

Mummy hope Eilidh is ok :hugs: Sounds like the lurgy is coming out of her system xxxxx I hope you get some answers today hun! Will you need repeat surgery if the stone escaped? Escaped stones are no fun at all :hugs:

Milos sorry Milo got upset hun, I hope the sessions get easier on your both, but hope they are helping him xxxxx

No wiggler today?

New makes a very good point brandi! Why doesnt Mike have a job? Is he looking? xx

I was thinking the same, sorry Brandi, I got wrong end of stick, I thought you guys were working it out! I dont know how benefits work over there but for sure here and in UK 4 kids are expensive and benefits dont cover much from what I've seen. I think they're only meant to be a stop gap too? From experience I can vouch for how expensive 4 kids are esp when special needs are involved!It must be terribly frustrating but you're still very young, what about postponing until you're on your feet:hugs:

New, I for sure thought it wasn't a lurgy for baba but seems that way:shrug: It was like she snotted in her nappy :sick: Blood tests are cmp and cdc, hubby says but cant find what cdc is and dont know if I'm meant to be fasting:dohh: I'll be able to answer more when I find out lol, better not be surgery!! Hows George now hun?xx

24, how was work hun, been thinking about you:hugs:

I cried all night and morning, wanted to cry all day and hated it!! I just want to be a SAHM, but I don't want to turn the thread into me moaning about my rubbish! job! xx

Oh gawd so sorry 24, I been so drippy today i so forgot about your first day, Im so sorry :hugs: How are you both? How did it go :hugs:

Sounds like lurgy mummy :( Although George still occassionally has snotty nappies :shrug: but then he has what feel like a permanent cold atm! Never heard those blood codes hun, maybe give a quick ring to ask about fasting?

I cried all night and morning, wanted to cry all day and hated it!! I just want to be a SAHM, but I don't want to turn the thread into me moaning about my rubbish! job! xx

would make a change from me moaning about by rubbish job hun :hugs:

We here if you want to off load - no one understands more about how you feel than some of us in here xxxx

Oh well ok then.... :haha: I lost my old job when I was on maternity leave, so was given a new one. It was so hard going into a new job with new people, and all are men which seems extra hard. I really wish I had my old work friends and boss around to support me, and I feel so lonely and sad and was just fighting back tears all day. :( I hate leaving Sam, and I think that doesnt put me in the right frame of mind to actually try at work, if that makes sense?! I have changed so much now I'm a Mum, and its just not what I want anymore. :( xx

Sorry you made me chuckle for a half second there :hugs: Must be extra hard trying to settle into a new role with new people hun, least with your old work mates you'd have some comforts. How long is your working day? How was Sam? How long are you going to give yourself to settle in hun?

:cry: I just had the neighbor up, asking about all the screaming (Dylan has been going off on one all day) She was lovely really undertanding. She said she has no problem at all with daytime noise, even Dylans tantrumming during the day, she only has a problem with the early mornings, he also said her husband is going to go mental if it doesn't change soon, apparently he doesn't een want to come home from work anymore.

They honestly think we leave the kids to scream, she made me feel like shit saying we should go to them, which we do and we bring them into the lounge :cry:

We are moving Bethany back into our room until she is sleeping through properly. I know its going to make it really hard when we eentually do put her back in but they are still waking each other up.

Could not feel more like a shit excuse of a parent right now. We have tried doing so much and its still not working, getting a phone call off the doctor tomorrow, that probably won't help either. FML

24:hugs: Of course we're hear to listen when you need to vent!! So sorry you had to change your role and workmates too :( I totally understand wanting to be a SAHM and did go back to work, well uni full time after my first so do know exactly how hard it is:hugs: You're giving it your very best, you should be so so proud of yourself and Sam is getting the very best from his mummy, try and give yourself a bit longer to see if you can adjust but if it doesnt work out, hold your head high and we're here xxx

Typed out a huge reply but stupid computer died:growlmad:

Going to experiment with play doh recipes tomorrow:happydance:

Eilidh just did a nappy full of mucosy poo :sick::

:sick: did hubby get that nappy lol :sick:

Good luck tomorrow making play doh:flower: I never knew you could make your own:shrug::dohh:

Hope you feel better soon:flower: have some buttons, I am :munch: :coffee::cloud9:

Wiggler, she sounds understanding, the husband seems threatening though:nope: The doctor, is that about Dylan? They may have some very good advice hun, try and think positive, although I know its hard to think that way atm:hugs: I know I have to be exactly where my kids are all the time otherwise its WW3:wacko: If I'm using computer it means they napping or occupied with crafts where I am, otherwise got to be on them!x

Yea the phone call is about Dylan.

I wish I had never moved, Dylan has only got worse and nothing I do is helping and I have never been so lonely and miserable as I am right now. I hate my life so damn much.

:rofl: when im on here george is usually sleeping or helping me type!!! lol Right now he is helping me type while trying to pinch the remote off joshua :haha:

Wiggler im glad she came up to talk to you, shows they want to try and sort it ammicabley and her partner is bound to be frustrated it must be so had on everyone being woken and having to do a full days work! Its hard enough when its your kids doing it to you never mind when its a strangers! Do they have kids? When will you hear about the carpets? Why is the doctor phoning opposed to seeing him? Hope it goes well hun x

They hae 2 kids and one on the way, carpets are being measured up on Friday probably being laid next week and the doctors are phoning as the next appointment they have is in 2 weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->