Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Its generally eight hour days, 10-6, 2-10 and 4-12. :( I don't really know how long to give it tbh. :( Hubby wants me to stick at it though, but I'm not sure I can stick with being this unhappy....

Sorry you had a bad day Wiggler - Hopefully the doctor helps. xx

The lady neer said, she just said the carpet will probably be laid next week and funding is almost guaranteed.

hun you need to do whats right for you and DH sounds like the type of man that would support you no matter what hun! I am sure he wuld prefer you at home than putting yourself through hell for any longer than need to be :hugs: Sam needs you to be happy hun, and DH too because you will bring that upset home of you and having to go through it all the time xxx

The doctor probably won't help, nothing ever helps, nothing we do ever fucking works. :cry:

I am such a crap parent.

You are not a crap parent!! Dylan is at a sure start nursery right? If so ask them about parenting classes hun, or ask the Dr/HV. They are designed to help parents with issues to find alternative ways of handling it hun I really think it would benefit you, and OH if you can get it on his day off. It'll be packed with ideas to help xxx

I know new, its just the money - We don't have enough if I don't work. :(

I agree re parenting classes. Our SS centre have a stress busting course at the moment, and run a sleep drop in clinic too. If you want to crack it I think you need to be more pro-active and seek help from a variety of people. I'm sure you said before you had quite abit of money left over each week, could you get a taxi to the SS centre for thing/classes and speak to other mums too about all these things? I find it really helpeful speaking to people I meet at the SS centre. xx

24/7- :hugs: that will be me in may:flower: I'd give it a couple of weeks and if it's not getting any easier then have a go at being at sahm and see how you manage with your finances:flower:

New- are you feeling any better?

Wiggler- you deal with your bairns the way you need to Hun, try and forget about the neighbours. Why can't the husband put some earplugs in :shrug::winkwink: you are an amazing mammy and keep telling yourself that:thumbup:

Mummy- does eilidh have dodgy nappies often? How's ruaridh now? How's maddi today? Has she not chewed anything yet?

Heyy- has your day got any better? Or should a ssssshhhhh if your :sleep:

Brandi- I wish I could save that much! Are you's surviving on something other than your wage ?

Well my mam hasn't come up for breath yet:wacko: even eating her tea:dohh: she can see I'm trying to read the posts but still talks constantly:growlmad: I think I've re-read every sentenced and forgot it after having to look up and listen :brat: OBEM is on at 9pm, which i love to listen to their stories, and she still won't have run out of breath by then :grr:

They hae 2 kids and one on the way, carpets are being measured up on Friday probably being laid next week and the doctors are phoning as the next appointment they have is in 2 weeks time.

Just had a thought, when the new arrival comes he won't be sleeping at all :rofl:

24, I'm sure your hubby would support you whatever you need to do to be happy! Maybe he's asking you to stick at it in a way to be supportive? Does he know exactly how much its upsetting you? sometimes men have to be told in black and white:hugs:

Wiggler:hugs: Everyones bound to be tired and tempers frayed! New has some brilliant ideas and you know where we are:hugs:

Harvey, not a hope hubbys at work so the stinky bums are all mine:haha: I'll have some chocolate if you've got any? Although fasting first I think:dohh:

New, every time Eilidh types she breaks the computer :rofl: George must be a genius, not breaking the pooter and multitasking to swipe Joshuas remote!!!

Of course he is a genius!! he is a perfect blend of genes ;) lol although he didnt get the remote .. he did swipe Joshua's cookie instead :haha: George's idea of typing is to load the emails, calculator and arghhhh dont know how many times he has refreshed the page so i lose what Ive typed! lol he is funny when OH is trying to do something onthe page he loads all the short hand keys :rofl:

Harvey you should be listening to your mam not reading and posting :haha: Im feeling 'delicate' for want of a better word lol But Im not feeling half as dead, and George has stopped making that whiney noise so all is ok here lol

There is no way on earth that I am sitting in a room with other parents and admitting what a peice of shit mother I am. I have tried 20+ different things to try to help Dylan and nothing has worked, I spend over an hour every evening searching the internet for anything else that might help him, my volunteer meeting which are supposed to be focused on helping me with my anxiety are spent thinking up new ways to help him. I spend most of my time during the day working on his speech and anger issues unless he wants to play alone, and I am really bloody upset that Bethany is dropping naps no as it means that I have less time to work on this. If Dylan wants to play alone and I play with Bethany I know he will be listening so I talk to her about the stuff I would normally talk to him about, every single minute of every single day I wonder what the hell I did wrong. nothing ever works.

Harvey, not a hope hubbys at work so the stinky bums are all mine:haha: I'll have some chocolate if you've got any? Although fasting first I think:dohh:
!!!

I've got loads of bags of buttons:winkwink: on it's way Hun :plane: I keep telling hubby aarons nappies have his name on them lol

What kind of sweets or choc do you really miss from uk?

wiggler attending parenting classes are not about bad parenting, they about finding ways of positive parenting and finding new ways to help. My sister has a nightmare child (lol bless him!) and he isnt much older to Dylan and she thought the same, However in the end social services got involved and forced parenting classes on her and now she would recommend them to anyone, and she still attends them from time to time if she wants advice or support with anything. They really did help her refocus how she approaches a situation and new ways of dealing with issues. I think you would be surprised! And hun, everyone else in that room would be there because they need help with one aspect of parenting or another... so they will all understand that you are not a bad parent, just a parent reaching out for support!

It not being a failure as a mum though, you d

Of course he is a genius!! he is a perfect blend of genes ;) lol although he didnt get the remote .. he did swipe Joshua's cookie instead :haha: George's idea of typing is to load the emails, calculator and arghhhh dont know how many times he has refreshed the page so i lose what Ive typed! lol he is funny when OH is trying to do something onthe page he loads all the short hand keys :rofl:

Harvey you should be listening to your mam not reading and posting :haha: Im feeling 'delicate' for want of a better word lol But Im not feeling half as dead, and George has stopped making that whiney noise so all is ok here lol

That's was not the answer I was looking for :grr: do you listen to your mam intently for 7 1/2 hrs straight :shrug::wacko:

:rofl: you got to be kidding lol

ermmmm Joshua has taken upon himself to call George Jo-jo :shrug: he's been doing it days arghhhhhhhhh

Harvey, so she talkative then? Shall I send someone round with a cork?:haha: Hope you get to watch your OBEM, dont remind new, she still struggles with the hormones and may need to get in more tissues!:hugs: Ruairdhs calmed down now, he's snuggling me atm:cloud9: Eilidhs napping but no doesnt usually have awful nappies. Maddis awesome, just sleeps:cloud9:

Sorry hubby on phone, LL moving all stuff today:happydance:

Harvey, so she talkative then? Shall I send someone round with a cork?:haha: Hope you get to watch your OBEM, dont remind new, she still struggles with the hormones and may need to get in more tissues!:hugs: Ruairdhs calmed down now, he's snuggling me atm:cloud9: Eilidhs napping but no doesnt usually have awful nappies. Maddis awesome, just sleeps:cloud9:

Sorry hubby on phone, LL moving all stuff today:happydance:

:rofl: it did remind me and so i put it on the sky+ lol hormones are shot though - i got choked up when a couple got the question right on a game show :dohh:

New, its always the calculator here that gets put on! Anja swiped a cookie too yesterday, right out of maddis mouth :sick:

Harvey, all chocs:shrug: Of course you should be listening intently to your mam for 7 hours:trouble: Unless you get the cork:nope:

Wiggler its 100% being a good parent to take any and all help and advice you can!! Going to the docs is a good start, it helped Milos and I to start getting to the bottom of our boys problems and find ways to work round them. With the best will in the world google will not replace this help, there are people training for many many years in all aspects of child raising, not just medical and they will have lots of different possibilities! I would be at the end of my rope if I had'nt have sought medical advise for Ruaridh and I get given advice from lots of different sources to parent him, no way could I have known how best to help him by myself so dont feel like you have failed by not having sorted it yourself:hugs: Not saying Dylan has any medical/behavioural condition of course hun, but until he's assessed he may well do, parenting is a multifactoral process.

I'm going to get off the subject of Dylan now, I've been crying my eyes out since the lady downstairs left and I don't wan to spend another evening in tears all night. I'll look into parenting classes, but at the moment I don't think I am in the right place to put myself into a room full of poeple, I am really not in a good place in my head at the moment and it wouldn't take much to push me back to wanting to cut again. I'm going to mention to the doctor tomorrow after we have talked about him that I think its best if I was assessed for depression :(

The light in my lounge has been flickering tonight, once every 10 mins or so, I thought I was going mad until OH saw it happen too :haha:

Bethany stood unaided for 5 seconds today :happydance: she is doing so well, I am so proud of her. She has been so upset today, but that meant lots of extra cuddles for me. Poor lovey was refusing to nap, fussy with bottles and very clingy and the carrier was in the wash which meant it was a hard day for mummy today dealing with 2 upset monkeys. Luckily the carrier is cleaned and dried now so I have my plan of action for tomorrow if she is a fusspot again. The 2 teeth that came through a few days ago are fully cut now, you can really feel them, but the one that came last is still only a teeny bit cut and its really bothering her. Hopefully its not long until I have my happy smily baby back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->