Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Same here :cry: So glad that the bubba is OK, the mum must have been so terrified! x x x

i think that would be a good idea with the dr hun!

wtg bethany!! hope the last peggy cuts proper for her! - and sounds like your bulb is on the way out lol

you could see the young MW counting the minutes, they all knew they were against the clock! That must have been so so scary :cry:

omg i am sobbing at OBEM that poor poor lady

I was just coming on here to warn you to get some man size tissues:thumbup: god even I was choking up and couldn't breath until they got the little girl out:cry:

But energy saving bulbs are supposed to last forever aren't they? I turned the bathroom light on a few days ago and it knocked out all the electric as it blew :dohh: :nope:

But energy saving bulbs are supposed to last forever aren't they? I turned the bathroom light on a few days ago and it knocked out all the electric as it blew :dohh: :nope:

Electrics these days are designed to knock the electric off if a bulb blows, or there's a faulty appliance:thumbup: but only the lights should trip or sockets which ever is at fault!

Ahhh I was choked again when she got to meet her little girl again, they didn't mention if her arm was broken or not:shrug: or did I miss it? Me mam still talked even though I ignored her most of the time :wacko:

I've put ghost hunters on for her but it's still not working :brat: she's asking questions about it even though she can see I'm typing and reading :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :growlmad:

they didnt mention but she wasnt in a splint and was moving it well so some how think she got away with no fracture :shrug: was so hard to watch!

your mam is cute lol

they didnt mention but she wasnt in a splint and was moving it well so some how think she got away with no fracture :shrug: was so hard to watch!

your mam is cute lol

The bairn had a splint new, a plank of something and some tape on her forearm! And they'd done x-rays. I hate it when they dont update you:growlmad:

:saywhat: CUTE :shrug: :grr: do you want a thick ear to go with your bug lol

I've gave her the camera with aarons photos on, that should keep her quiet for 2 minutes:thumbup:

:nope: :brat: :ignore:

Uh oh, my biggest monkey puked all over his pillow, he is never ever sick :nope: I hope its just a one off, not a bug. He is all snuggled up in bed with his daddy now, my offer of mummy cugs was rejected. pfft :haha:

Bethany is curled up with her bum stuck in the air and snuggling her blankie. I do have to admit, I have tried the baby position of sleeping with my bum in the air, its not at all as comfy as babies make it look :rofl:

That was just a foam support?? That had the little tube thing down it :shrug: either way hope little mite was ok!!! she was waving around happily :cloud9:

hehe sorry.... did the photos work? lol

That was just a foam support?? That had the little tube thing down it :shrug: either way hope little mite was ok!!! she was waving around happily :cloud9:

hehe sorry.... did the photos work? lol

I'm busy being shown every single photo with comments :brat:

oh noooo lolol going to be a long couple of days then ha ha ha

oh noooo lolol going to be a long couple of days then ha ha ha

I neeeeeeeeeeeed saving :winkwink:

During the day is not bad as I can potter around saying mmmm yeah mmmm but a night time is more tricky :wacko: anyways shes took Harvey the skunk out for 10 mins :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->