Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

It was hard, but she has booked me in with the doctor I feel comfortable with, I'm glad I am finally facing it though, I have been getting lower and lower since OH was attacked.

I just realised why she sounded so worried, she was looking at my medical history.

After not being sick since the early hours Dylan just did a huuuuuuge vom. Silly OH gave him some juice :dohh: He then asked to go to bed so early night for him I think.

Wiggler :hugs: glad the kids are feeling a little better hun! Glad your Dr was supportive for you hun and they getting you an appt quicker (weeks is a stupid amount of time huh!!). I hope things go as well with your HV, when will you see her? Could you ring HV direct to speed things along for yourselves?

Milos Im sorry Milo was so upset in his assessment but it does sound like it is another huge step to getting him the support he needs :hugs: I hope the sleep study goes ok and there isnt a huge waiting list for you both xxxx Oh yup peggy #7!! They just keep popping out lolol I didnt think he had any nearly ready after the last 2 but this one has come from no where! lol bless him! I was looking through some old photos recently and Joshua had a gob full by this point too lol

Wiggler - I dont have loads of Joshua as a baby either :( In those days (as Joshua would say ha ha) I didnt have a digital camera, and so prints get lost or damaged etc He was a few years old before I got a camera, even then it wasnt great quality. He was 5 or 6 when i got a decent camera for the first time, thats when I started getting photos of everything! Hope you get your external harddrive sorted hun! I store everything of the boys on mine, Id cry for ever if that got damaged! Maybe I should by another and have 2, as a back up :shrug:

George STTN! then after we got back from the dr's he went down for a nap - and slept for 3.5hrs!! Then he had some lunch with OH, and has eaten dinner well for me too, so hopefully he'll go down to sleep well tonight!

I bought a safety gate today, thought I best get organised... it doesnt fit in the doorway! Arghhh so thought oh well I'll keep it for the stairs when we need one there.... it doesnt fit there either!!!!! Stupid house! lol Im sure this is the 'house Jack built' :rofl: Will have to take the gate back tomorrow :dohh:

WTG George!!!!! :happydance: We only get the occasional STTN here :(

She is putting the HV thing as urgent so I should get a call tomorrow. I didn't just mention the sleep, I mentioned how drmatic his tantrums are, the fact that he punches himself so hard in the head that he bruises and he is STILL headbutting the floor with full force. She asked if he was at nursery and I said yes, and I told her some of what happened in the old place and how it affected him. Apparently we have a new HV, our old one left yonks ago :shrug: :haha:

lol.. nice of them to tell you that you had a new HV huh!!! though i am glad as you didnt like the other one :hugs: Lets hope it all helps hun xx

george has STTN Id say 5-6 nights in the last week! I only remmeber one night he woke, and that was his cough and once he had a cold drink and BF he went back to sleep! I might be having selective memory though and wrong lol though he has STTN loads recently since we got the cot :thumbup:

New- :happydance: go George on tootypeg #07!
As a back up I put aarons photos on photo bucket in case my hard drive crashes or laptop gets stolen:thumbup:
That reminds me my friend gave me a gate and I haven't checked it fits:dohh:
How did it go at the doctors?

Wiggler- glad you've got a doctors appointment & HV:flower: you already sound more positive:hugs:

heyy- go girls sleeping for mommy:winkwink:
How did the phone interview go?

Milos- :hugs: milos. One more step in the right direction for him to be diagnosed and get the treatment he needs:flower:

I went shopping to tesco today :happydance: :haha: then had a lazy day! Then at 2.30pm me mam took Aaron to our local shopping centre in the drizzly rain and come back with a monkey that sings when you pull the cord:baby:

Aaron hasn't had a nap since 12pm so fingers crossed he will go to :sleep: soon:shrug: he's busy shrieking at the top of his voice so I'm am shrieking back and he giggles:cloud9:

Ive been trying to type this post for half an hour and I keep getting asked to look at what aarons doing :grr: :growlmad::dohh:

Oooh lazy days are brilliant, and awww Aaron is such a cutie! I hope he goes to sleep for you soon, poor little guy must be shattered.

I don't feel more positive, but I have to pull myself out of my pity party and I'm hoping if I act like I feel better it will sink in - Something my old mental health worker taught me, I am also doing the breathing stuff he taught me too, they really helped when I was at my lowest to calm me down. I miss him, he was the only worker I have had who really helped me, even when I moved away he stayed in touch until he changed jobs.

TBH I don't think just pills are going to help me, I need someone I can talk things through with (the doctor sounded very releived when I said I have you guys to vent to as I have no family or friends close)

Aww Harvey, its nearly Friday and she means well bless her :hugs: mums huh! You'll yurn into her one day you know :haha:

Yes Heyy how did the phone interview go hun? Well I hope :thumbup:

drs was ok thanks harvey, despite my GP taking the preverbial out of me he diagnosed mastitis so I got antibiotics and hopefully will feel better quickly :)

George is in bed fast asleep :cloud9:

Wiggler- positive thinking :thumbup: you'll get there!
At the end of of day you need to resolve your issues without the need for pills, but if they help initially then that's what you need to do:hugs:
I'm always here for you:flower:

New- :grr: stop :tease: :growlmad: hubby tells me I'm half way there already:wacko:
:dohh: I now remember you told us about docs:wacko: I was thinking it was georges doc appt:shrug:
Ssssshhhhh aarons :sleep: too:coffee:

Me hands are so sore n itchy but the cream the doc gave me leaves mybhands like an Oil slick!

I think I need some more :munch: :coffee: :winkwink:

Where's mummy? Are you ok?

oh yes chocolate will definitely help with the itching :shrug: :haha:

George's dr appt? Dwww he's tickerty boo, doesnt need a doctor lol

Ermmm baby is intermitantly sleeping lol :wacko: Im sure he'll settle back down :shrug: lol

Hows mum? lol

oh yes chocolate will definitely help with the itching :shrug: :haha:

George's dr appt? Dwww he's tickerty boo, doesnt need a doctor lol

Ermmm baby is intermitantly sleeping lol :wacko: Im sure he'll settle back down :shrug: lol

Hows mum? lol

I thought the HV picked up a socket/clicky problem and he had to see a doc:shrug: I must have dreamt it lol

Ssssssssshhhhhh she was out with Harvey and then you asked and now she's coming back in :growlmad::haha: she's talkative as ever, do you want a lend :shrug:

I'll take your mother if you take my guest for this weekend :rofl:

Sorry yes we got clicky hip here and we already seen the doctor hun last week. Dr confirm clicky hip and he has another review in 2 weeks now with the likely possibility of scans/x-rays. But Im assured its a common thing really and can usually easily be fixed without surgery when picked up this soon, and its also seemingly not as bad as it coukd be on physical examination :)

I'll take your mother if you take my guest for this weekend :rofl:

Sorry yes we got clicky hip here and we already seen the doctor hun last week. Dr confirm clicky hip and he has another review in 2 weeks now with the likely possibility of scans/x-rays. But Im assured its a common thing really and can usually easily be fixed without surgery when picked up this soon, and its also seemingly not as bad as it coukd be on physical examination :)

Who's your guest?

I'll have George though any day :winkwink:

I thought I'd read about the clicky hip somewhere lol. I mentioned to the special care doc that aarons arms click n he just said that's common and nothing to worry about:shrug:

I'm still waiting for aarons HV to make an appointment to see him for his 8 month check :shrug: might need to chase her!

the 8mth check is carried out usually betwee 7-9mths so i wouldnt worry yet though she'll need to get her finger out! George's arms, knee, fingers everything clicks lol Gets that from his daddy!!! I think the hip thing its a click like you'd hear but more a feeling? Not sure, Im refusing to google it as I know I will freak myself out lol

I have a foul mood Bethany again, she cried and cried and cried and is only falling asleep in her pushchair again, poor little lady is so tired, but really fighting it. :(

Oh and my guest is an old friend, love her but she is hard work lol as is her son, he doublely hard work! Its going to be a LONG 4 days lol

the 8mth check is carried out usually betwee 7-9mths so i wouldnt worry yet though she'll need to get her finger out! George's arms, knee, fingers everything clicks lol Gets that from his daddy!!! I think the hip thing its a click like you'd hear but more a feeling? Not sure, Im refusing to google it as I know I will freak myself out lol

Don't google :nope: worst thing you can do! I can feel aarons clicky arms, not a good feeling.:hugs:

Well he's 9 month next week! I'm not getting him weighed at docs as they weighed him at the hospital on Tuesday and he's only put on 4lbs in 3 weeks:baby:

OMG there is snow outside :happydance: not much, it'll probably be gone by morning, but wooo, so excited!!! Must resist the urge to run downstairs and play :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->