Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Morning ladies!!

Cute pictures, Milos!

Sorry everyone is sick, Wiggler. Hope it passes through soon!

Had a rough night with Miss A. She's got a cold and is teething. She woke up at 11:30pm and usually a quick boob will put her right back down. Not last night. No, instead Mike decided he wanted to read until 1:00am. So, the three of us are laying in bed. I'm on one side, Anberlin in the middle, Mike on the other, reading. Meanwhile, Anberlin is screaming bloody murder and he won't even acknowledge her existence, just keeps on readying. Finally, at 12:45am, she starts sucking her thumb and rubbing her eyes. She goes quiet for a few minutes at a time and then starts screaming again, so Mike, FINALLY, says, "What's wrong with her? Advil should have kicked in by now." REALLY? You're asking me what's wrong with her? Can you not see that she's tired and can't fall asleep because you have the light on?

I almost friggin snapped at him over it, but he took the hint and got up and went to the living room to read. It only took her 10 minutes to crash after that.

Of course, when I tried to move her at 2:00am, just to the bassinet in our room, she woke and flipped out for 20 minutes before I gave in. She would ONLY sleep if she was nestled right in the crook of my arm, so she must not have had a great sleep. She was up at 6:00am. Mike didn't budge.

Poor A is so stuffy. Pale green boogies are literally running out of her constantly, and of course, her top two teeth are sitting right on the edge of her gums for the last 5 weeks, so I don't know if her playing with her ears is an ear infection or just teething pain.

I can't wait for naptime, and it's only 8:35am.

Oh she sounds so poorly bless her :hugs: Hope she starts to feel better soon un! men huh :dohh: Hope its her teeth not an infection, and that they cut soon!

Harvey your house is lush! I just ordered 50 prints, and it only cost me £1.49 delivery :thumbup: Got another 80 on another site :haha: not sure how much their delivery is lol I will need to also buy new albums as no way this lot will fit in what we got! lol Will be nice for me and Joshua to bring them up to date though, we love going through the albums!

George is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO narky today lol Handy Manny is baby sitting, seriously I needed him to let go of me :wacko: While he is on me he just pulls at my clothes and wants to feed CONSTANTLY he is ruining my clothes and my boobs are going through enough without a growth spurt on top! He is taking loads of BFs but very little solid food :shrug:

Oh, I almost forgot, to add to my already wonderful day, I logged in to my online banking this morning to find that my credit card balance was $886. My credit card has a limit of $500. Curious, I looked at my last statement.

Back in December, I went to BC for a hockey game and the rental car company charged my card three times. (I'm sure I told you guys this). Well, I disputed the two charges ($300 and $75) and I won, and the money was credited back to me on January 16. Imagine my surprise, anger, frustration when I discovered that the rental company is the reason my balance is $886...they charged the $300 and $75 to my card AGAIN!

Needless to say, I called my card company this morning and argued the the guy who told me it was a fair charge, and then he later took his statement back when I was able to prove it wasn't, but he said he can't do anything about it and to call back at 9am and talk to the dispute department. I've since cancelled my card so it can't happen again. Hopefully, my card company will just reverse the charges rather than make me wait 6 weeks again.

OMG hun thats bang out of order!!! The first time, wrong as it was, could be down to errors but to do it again!!! Wow Id soooo be pissed!! Hope they rectify it right away!!

I THINK George has just said 'ta' ... might just be complete coincidence, but I offered him some snack off my lunch plate and as always I handed it over and said 'ta' he usually just takes it, but this time he said 'aaaa' back to me then tuck it :cloud9: I tried to get him to do it again but he just giggled at me because now he had 2 snacks :dohh:

What are super noodles and why are they naughty? :shrug:

I'm having TWO baked potatoes with beans for breakfast with my tea this morning- I am STARVING! I finally ate an apple and some crackers at 10:30 last night when I fell into bed :dohh: Must remember to eat today :haha:

Going to the rehab center today to see about transferring grandma over to the convalescent side of the facility- and will have both the girls in tow, and my mother :wacko: I have some lentil curry on the stove to take with us for the girlies lunch :thumbup:

The girls slept til :430 and 5- so not as good, but when we got them up in the middle of the night to feed them, they wouldn't eat :shrug: they were super ready for their bottles this morning, though! Getting ready to put some apples on the stove for them for breakfast :munch:

I need chicken ideas- getting bored with herbed/baked/pan fried - any ideas?

super noodles are ermmmm..... a stop gap in the food sense lol they are full of nothing good lol (not a lot bad either, low calorie and fat kinda but high in salt!) they just one of those pointless foods lol they are dried noodles with various seasonings on them :shrug:

Sounds like you got a busy day hun, ys do make sure you eat!!! Not eating is way worse than over eating :hugs: hmmm chicken ideas.. I just had roasted chicken dipped in ketchup :rofl: Do you mean ways to serve it or cook it? Maybe try roasting in various seasonings to give it flavour, if you home bake the seasonings they should be baby safe too! I likes garlic roasted chicken.. hot just pick straight from the bone! lol mmmmmm

Now I'm even more pissed off. Visa said the company disputed it and sent them actual pictures when they only sent me photocopies, which proves nothing. Essentially, this whole thing could go back and forth where I get the money, then they take it, until Visa makes their final decision.

how can they take money when you havent authorised the payment?

Actual pictures of what, exactly?

New, like Top Ramen?
https://www.maruchan.com/

yup, just like these ones not the soup kind (though we have those sorts too) lol

https://www.maruchan.com/customer.html#

They claim that I damaged their vehicle, but I didn't. The "proof" they sent me was photocopied pictures of a car and license plate, but Visa claims they got actual colour photos. Visa says I can dispute it by sending them the email the company sent me, but I deleted it thinking we were done with this crap :dohh:

I'm going to call the company and ask them to resend. This is pure bullsh*t.

When it financially rains, it financially pours. Even with getting paid today, I can't pay it off. Visa wants a $400 minimum payment.

If Visa have already proved that the car was not damaged by yourself and refunded the money then surely thats proof enough? I misunderstood last time I thought they had just over charged you the hire fare! Surely you are entitled to actual photo's, with dates on too :shrug: And surely damage should go through the car insurance not yourself :shrug; or is that different over there?

When I paid to rent the car, I paid extra for insurance coverage. The company claims they processed the damage claim through insurance, but by doing that, it just means I owe $300 towards the damage plus $75 for administration fees. However, I only signed to authorize the original $81.27 for the rental, and there was NO DAMAGE!

Visa had frozen my card because this company made the three charges and when I called to unfreeze my card, I told them that only the $81.27 was authorized. They said okay. A week later, the $300 and $75 came off again, I disputed and the money came back to my card on January 16. Now, as of yesterday, it's come off again. Visa claims the company sent them colour photos, but they sent me only photocopies of a license plate with no evidence of damage.

I will agree to pay the $375 if they can prove to ME that I damaged it, but nothing has been proven so far.

In short, Visa said this morning that if I dispute this, the money will come back on my card, but if the company fights again, the charges will come back on. This will keep going back and forth until Visa makes their final decision. I've changed my card number though, so I (hope) they can't take it again.

If youhave changed your card number (actual card!) then they can not take the money again hun, if its just your access code tot he card then they effectively could I suppose! But if Visa have once refunded the money surely that is admission enough that they agree you didnt have to pay therefore that should be an end to it :shrug: I really hope it gets resolved quickly!

Oooh harvery, your house is lovely!

brandi - huge hugs

urgh I feel so minging, going to go and die in my bathroom now :haha: Had a nap this afternoon and now i feel worse :cry:

:hugs: awww hun! Make sure you SIP water lots of it but dont gulp it hun, keep hydrated and kick OH out of bed, its your turn to rest!!!

/[/url]

We are giving wiggler some inspiration for her decorating:winkwink: and new is just catching up with her photo album! (she's only 9 months behind with George and a few years behind with Joshua :dohh::wacko: lol)

/[/url]

We are giving wiggler some inspiration for her decorating:winkwink: and new is just catching up with her photo album! (she's only 9 months behind with George and a few years behind with Joshua :dohh::wacko: lol)

Lol I have them all organised into months on the hard drive/ laptop just havent got round to printing any off to update the actual photo albums in 'real photos'... with digital cameras its so easy not to print off photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->