Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

lol you big kid you :haha: I saw on the weather we MAY be getting it :wacko:

Erm george has fallen asleep hugging the cot bars and if I go up to roll him over and settle him he'll wake up again and its taken ages to get him off tonight arghhhhh lol decisions decisions lol

Munchkin is the little spotty ball curlled up round the cot bars lol - this is my view from the monitor! So now I need to snuggle him down under his cover and off the bar! lol

Oh and a wickle picture of munchkin when he swiped Joshua's cookie yesterday :rofl: he seriously had the smallest amount pmsl it made SO much mess :haha:

Attachments

• SDC11101.jpg
    SDC11101.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
  • SDC11097.jpg
    SDC11097.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Let him hug them, more peaceful that way.

No sick so far from monkey since he puked right before bed and Bethany is still asleep in her pushchair. There is no way in hell I am moving her, with how upset she was earlier I would rather sleep on the sofa than her get worked up again. Hopefully tomorrow bedtime will go better.

She is fine going down for naps, bt she has been getting worse and worse at betime and she waking in the night loads more than she was (it used to be once a night at 9-10pm), I'm thinking that maybe I should cut out a nap?

Aww lovely piccies :cloud9:

I don't know why BnB won't let me post piccies recently, I have been putting them on FB though.

I loved looking through your photos earlier, Dylan is getting so big looks so much more like a proper little boy not a toddler :cloud9:

I had problems once uploading pictures, I used to post a post, hit edit, then advance then do the pictures, it worked :thumbup: now it just works lol

Glad the sickness has gone hun, hope it stays that way!

I am a firm believer that kids sleep when they need it, but thats just me hun! You need to do what is right for you. Maybe its just her lurgy and vast amount of teeth she just cut that has upset her routine. Once she feels better Im sure she'll settle down. George has struggled actually going to bed recently, mostly because of his lurgy and cough, but I have just perserved witht he upset and spent half the night up and down the stairs and he does fall asleep eventually - allbeit hugging bars :haha: he then has started sleeping through the night because he is comfy and in bed!

Yea I was thinking she will only sleep when she needs it. It's just heartbreaking watching her sob her heart out :(

Well I was brave and moved madam to bed and after a little grizzle and fidgeting she is asleep!!! I have missed my bed so much!!!! OH is so jealous, he has the pleasure of sleeping on the kids floor. We have agreed I deal with madam and he deals with Dylan at night now as Dylan sleeps through most of the time and wakes early like oh and madam wakes a lot and sleeps a little later like me. It's also brill cos Bethany prefers me and Dylan prefers oh.

Going to bed now, hoping it won't take too long to fall asleep (should I mention my sleep issues to the doc?) night ladies hope you all and your munchkins sleep well. X x x

Night hun, and yes i would mention it to the doctor, tell them everything xxxx

Sorry I've been gone, my internet has been gone again, should be back now after alot of faffing:growlmad:

Harvey, friday tomorrow:winkwink::happydance: Celebrate with a coffee and some buttons or ferrero rocher:coffee: After you've worn Aarons batteries of course!

Milos, you're getting closer:hugs: Any help/advise, just ask:flower:

Wiggler, well done hun:hugs: Sounds like a good sleeping plan, hope little miss sleeps well for you.

Heyy, hope you had a good day:hugs:

New, he is absolutely adorable:cloud9:

Eilidh pulled to standing today and then promptly started climbing the stairs she was pulling up on!!! Stairgate time:wacko:

New- What is the first picture of? I can't tell :dohh:

Wiggler- glad to hear you have a new HV! Good job on moving forward with this, too

Harvey- "they weighed him at the hospital on Tuesday and he's only put on 4lbs in 3 weeks" :shock: ONLY 4???
Good luck with your mom, love- you are a braver woman than I! :haha:

24- do you have a decent gluten-free cake recipe? My nephew has been diagnosed with ciliac and I have promised him I'll find him a cake that doesn't taste like sawdust :nope:

Inge- where's our :bfp: ? :haha:

Mummy :happydance: And she's off!

Milos- what are they hoping to find with this sleep study?

Today has been hell- administratively speaking- a long day full of red tape and bull shit. WAY too much to tell, but still working on getting Bethy enrolled in cyber-high (Looking very good! :thumbup: ) and we are placing my grandmother in a long term care facility. My Aunt is against it, and is freaking out- my mother doesn't understand 1/2 of wheat the facilities tell her, my sister is in Southern California and can't help but is calling every 3 hours for an update, my step-dad agrees with us but decided NOT to come to the family meeting this afternoon because he had a POKER GAME tonight and needed to get ready :growlmad: ,hubby kept chiming in at the wrong moments- :dohh: Been a LONG ass day. It's now 9:45- hubby is out- Bethy is gone for the night- girls are asleep- and I'm just now eating dinner. I had a small chicken sandwich at 2 PM :nope: So, :munch: first, then off to bed with dreams of my babas sleeping til 6 again :cloud9:

new- Milo had a lot of teeth at this point too. i think he was up 10 at 10 months. i know he had 12 at 12 months :dohh: way to go for STTN! Ava is getting better at only waking up maybe once a night. my parents dont have many pictures of me as a baby either :shrug: but they have loads of my brother and sister. they manage to have more of my brother even after losing loads of stuff in a house fire :dohh: it actually makes me feel sad, like they didn't wanna take pictures of me :nope: my siblings even have their own photo album. but nothing for me!

harvey- sounds like you had a lovely day :hugs:

mummy- wow. Eilidh sounds like she's doing great and really wanting to catch up :thumbup: she'll be walking in no time! :rofl:

heyy- inge is off making the :bfp: as we speak! they're going to check to make sure he isn't having apnea (checking his tonsils and adnoids (sp?) size). sorry for having a rough day :hugs: putting someone into a home facility is always hard. it really changed a lot when my mom's mom had to be put into a nursing home after suffering from many strokes :hugs: if its the right thing to do, your aunt will eventually come around to things, i hope :hugs:

I called and got an appt set up for april 10th. The lady said at that appt they'll do a little physical and history. Then see what that doc thinks we should do. She said she'!l put us on the cancellation list so they'll call if a sooner date opens up.
Ava has been pretty cheerful all day. i received a bow and some leg warmers i ordered. so i did a little photo-shoot :blush: will upload photos soon.

pics :thumbup:

Attachments

• 409188_10150605911752369_512607368_9221749_2072926085_n.jpg
    409188_10150605911752369_512607368_9221749_2072926085_n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 404176_10150605911847369_512607368_9221750_1585615488_n.jpg
    404176_10150605911847369_512607368_9221750_1585615488_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 403597_10150605911902369_512607368_9221751_770057835_n.jpg
    403597_10150605911902369_512607368_9221751_770057835_n.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 409512_10150605911992369_512607368_9221752_2075534021_n.jpg
    409512_10150605911992369_512607368_9221752_2075534021_n.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
Awwwww what a cutie!!!

OH now has the bug, Dylan is no longer puking or having icky tummy but he is still tired and grumpy, been so upset since he got up at 4.30am. Bethany was woken up by Dylan and is also now in a foul mood, I'm the only one in a good mood today :haha: but thats cos I am so excited about the carpet man coming over.

I am feeling a bit icky so I knowI am most likely going to get it soon. Not looking forward to that, but oh well.

Awww Milos she is sooooo cute!!!

heyy the first picture is of the baby monitor... at the top the long spotty part is george :dohh: he had fallen asleep hugging the bars in the cot and I knew if I went in to move him more comfortable he'd wake and Id have hell! lol As it was when I went up to bed he woke and I had hell all night anyway :dohh: Sounds like you had one heck of a day :hugs: Im sorry your Aunt isnt supporting you right now but as Milos says once it all settles down she'll come round :hugs: Glad its looking positive for bethy getting into cyber-high! Hope she gets her place xxxx Did the girlies sleep in this AM???

Wiggler glad the kids are feeling better, though sorry you guys have got it now! I really hope you get these carpets hun! It would be so cruel for you to go through all this and get excited then the funding not come through!

mummy, stairs??!! :wacko: That little lady is amazing! Definitely time for a stair gate lol I got one going spare :dohh: it doesnt fit on my doors or stairs lolol

George was sooooo bad last night, yawn! I totally jinx'd myself huh lol New day, we'll start over lol he is start here with me just now munching toast after having some weetabix sp starting the day eating well :thumbup:

I got my friend coming over later today, the house is sooooo not ready :rofl: Do you think i should do the ironing :rofl: lolol Trying so hard to catch up with the washing/drying its never ending lol How the hell do we have so much with just me and 2 Los :shrug: lol

I deffo have the lurgy now :( OH is being a twat, we need to get the flat tidy and his excuse is "I'm ill" SO AM I!!!! :growlmad: I have had to drag his pathetic arse out of bed twice now :haha:

Awww hun dont you know? When men get ill nothing works!! lol Put the kids on the bed with him and least they be 2 less things for you to do and he doesnt have to get up :haha:

Bethany has it now too :( she fell asleep on the floor, no way am I moving her, poor bubba is so upset. OH is in bed do its just me and Dylan, we are going to have a naughty lunch of super noodles.

You give Dylan super noodles? lol Hope bethany is feeling better quickly hun :hugs: hows you? becareful eating too much if you not been well this morning hun, you dont want to feed the bug :sick:

Im taking advantage of some free photo sites getting some photos of the last 12 months printed off and up dating the baby albums! Talking about photos yesterday made me think I havent updated Joshua's album since he was 6 or 7 and I havent even printed off a single photo for george's!!!

Yea, not very often though, we only get them in when he is poorly as its the only thing he will actually eat when he isn't feeling great. Although today he has super noodles, grapes, banana and orange. Poor Bethany has had a little bit of milk this morning then I have just got her to try half an orange segment, she is refusing milk and water and this way she gets a bit of fluid into her.

I don't have the sickness yet, I have the other one :nope: I don't mind though, I hate being sick :haha: OH has the sickness though and so does madam. Dylan is just a bit tired and grumpy.

Heyy- :dohh: I meant 4ozs lol
:hugs: it's will be the best place for your grandmothers needs and that's what counts at the end if the day, everyone else will have to get used to it:flower:
Hope the phone interviews get you somewhere:flower:

Mummy- I think I only have a few hours tops to go:winkwink::happydance:

New- very cute pics! But don't you find your watching the monitor rather than relaxing and watch tv?
I try and give Aaron food that doesn't cause a mess when we are out but in the house if he's in his high chair he can having messy things to enjoy:baby:

Wiggler- :hugs: to you and your family with the lurgy, not nice :sick:

Milos- wow she's a little model in the making, she looks so tiny to be walking lol

That reminds me new, I need to update photo bucket with aarons new photos :thumbup:

I'm enjoying :coffee: whilst aarons :sleep: and me mam is taking Harvey for a walk to the woods down the road. PEACE AT LAST :cloud9:

wiggler here is some of my rooms, but they are very neutral lol

aaron 538.jpg spare room

aaron 539.jpg my room

aaron 543.jpg aarons room

aaron 544.jpg bathroom

aaron 545.jpg hallway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members