Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Actual pictures of what, exactly?
/[/url]

Lol I have them all organised into months on the hard drive/ laptop just havent got round to printing any off to update the actual photo albums in 'real photos'... with digital cameras its so easy not to print off photos.

I've sent my mam packing and she's on her way to you :rofl: if it wasn't for me mam I wouldnt spend loads of my time in boots printing off aarons photos :dohh: which site prints your photos that cheap new?

photoBox .... they were 50 free prints and £1.49 for delivery
then I used myPix they were 80 free premium prints but £4 delivery but well worth it and I wasnt uploading 80 prints to another site to look for cheaper delivery :rofl: but there are loads of companies, and tesco do 50 free prints and you can collect free in store... will be doing that soon :haha:

Hun, why is your mam on her way to me :rofl: I have 2 guests on the way to me for the weekend - punishment enough seriously :haha:

Sipping water is now a no-no as my tummy has now decided that anything in it is an intruder and must leave :rofl: hiding in the bathroom atm as I NEED some water in me as I'm really dehydrated so attempting to sip some more.

I haven't had a tummy bug in forever, silly Dylan for sharing the love with us all :rofl: me, OH and the kids are going to curl up on the sofa and watch a film soon.

Bethany isn't puking as much since her nap which is brilliant and her appetite is better so I guess she is over the first 6 hours which seems to be the worst.

Oooh free prints? me likies. I'll have sort that soon, I have been saying for so long that I want my piccies printed. As brilliant as it is having the on the PC, I much prefer looking at them in an album :D

I'm having TWO baked potatoes with beans for breakfast with my tea this morning- I am STARVING! I finally ate an apple and some crackers at 10:30 last night when I fell into bed :dohh: Must remember to eat today :haha:
Going to the rehab center today to see about transferring grandma over to the convalescent side of the facility- and will have both the girls in tow, and my mother :wacko: I have some lentil curry on the stove to take with us for the girlies lunch :thumbup:
The girls slept til :430 and 5- so not as good, but when we got them up in the middle of the night to feed them, they wouldn't eat :shrug: they were super ready for their bottles this morning, though! Getting ready to put some apples on the stove for them for breakfast :munch:
I need chicken ideas- getting bored with herbed/baked/pan fried - any ideas?

Hope the baked tatties were nice:thumbup:

have you remembered to eat since breakfast :shrug: :munch:

Let's hope you can arrange your grandma's transfer swiftly, will your mother be more of a hindrance than help? Lol

Did they eat there apples for breakfast?

Stuff chickens breasts with cheese and put then in a lasagna dish or roasting tin, cover with some home made Italian tomato sauce I.e. Garlic, onion, herbs, tin tomatoes) then grate some cheese over the top and bake in the oven. Serve with pasta or rice:thumbup:

Stuff chicken with cheese, wrap with bacon, bake in oven and serve with wedges or rice & tomato sauce

All in one pan dish- chicken seasoned, segments of onion, quartered veg, garlic in skins, olive oil and bake in oven

i put in a search for free photo prints and a website came up with all current promotions and LOADs of places are doing them (but with delivery charges which seem to vary). I did the first company witht he 50 easily, but I did struggle compiling the next batch of 80 lol Not that I dont have enough photo's, because i do lol but I dont want to print photos that we wont store in the album because they just get damaged, nor do i want lots of the same occassion. i need to be careful that I dont end up with millions of george and less of Joshua, or considerable bigger baby book for george than Joshua, but that said Joshua speaks often of how 'in his day' we didnt get much photos because the digital camera wasnt invented (it was lolol but we certainly werent able to afford one lol)

Oh I likes chicken wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with grated cheese and served with wedges and BBQ sauce :thumbup: lush!

LOL- Lots of picture talk, so that got confusing! I was talking to Brandi- I don't remember her mentioning anything about damages with the rental car before, so I wanted to know pictures of what?

Brandi- Were you in an accident I missed?

New- I have all my pictures of the girls backed up on a flash drive, then backed up at my MIL also, just in case of fire- I would loose my mind if I lost all those photos of when they were so small :cry: Get yourself a 16G flash drive and back them all up and stash the flash drive at your mom's :thumbup: Go you for getting them printed and organized! Maybe I should do that one of these days
:blush:

I am the same way with the older kids pictures- I don't have too many, my family has more because I never even owned a camera when they were little, let alone digital -

Harvey- LOVE your house, hon! :cloud9:

Wiggler :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Supposed to leave in 30 minutes- kids aren't ready, I'M not ready, and hubby is in the bathroom. Must poop and shower, which takes him 40 minutes- He told me I best have it all done when he gets out, he won't have time to help :growlmad: I think I'm going to buy a baseball bat.

then I used myPix they were 80 free premium prints but £4 delivery but well worth it and I wasnt uploading 80 prints to another site to look for cheaper delivery :rofl: but there are loads of companies, and tesco do 50 free prints and you can collect free in store... will be doing that soon :haha:

Hun, why is your mam on her way to me :rofl: I have 2 guests on the way to me for the weekend - punishment enough seriously :haha:

To Sort your photo albums out, she loves it lol

I think my dad has pictures of Joshua as a baby, but they'll be on a disc somewhere :dohh: We'll find them one day, you know when disc's are from the olden days and you go through them in years to come on a really old CD/dvd player you found :haha: I have a 1TB drive to hold the back up photos lol - which are then backed up on my dads 1TB drive :rofl: I dont want to lose any of my photos lol i am thinking of getting a second drive, just incase though :shrug: I was beside myself last year when my laptop broke and I thought I had lost everything of Joshua. It was after that I got the drive, managed to salvage the data and backed it all up, now I do regular back up transfers but i cant go through that heart break again!

I think you may need to purchase a baseball bat hun lol Did you seriously say he needed to go poop? lolol :wacko: lol

To Sort your photo albums out, she loves it lol

Ahhhhh lolol... she can come and help, though she'll need to fight Joshua for the job lol we'll be doing it one evening together I dont doubt all snuggled up giggling and reminising :cloud9:

LOL- Lots of picture talk, so that got confusing! I was talking to Brandi- I don't remember her mentioning anything about damages with the rental car before, so I wanted to know pictures of what?

Harvey- LOVE your house, hon! :cloud9:

Supposed to leave in 30 minutes- kids aren't ready, I'M not ready, and hubby is in the bathroom. Must poop and shower, which takes him 40 minutes- He told me I best have it all done when he gets out, he won't have time to help :growlmad: I think I'm going to buy a baseball bat.

:dohh: I wasn't sure so though I'd not be rude & ignore your question :winkwink:

As soon as he comes out the bathroom hand him a bairn and lock yourself in to get ready and tell him To finish off where you left lol

Here's a :grr:

No, no accident. When I went to BC for the Canucks game, the rental company charged an extra $375 to my credit card citing damages, but they only sent photocopies of a license plate as their proof of damage, so I disputed the charges with my credit card company. They sided with me in January and gave me the money back, but the rental company has taken the charges off again, and Visa is saying this is fine because we're still in a dispute, and until we come to a resolution or Visa sides with either of us, it'll go back and forth like that.

There were NO damages on the vehicle when I returned it, which is another reason why I'm disputing the claim. I have no problem paying it if I actually did damage the car and they can prove it, but until then, I stand by the fact that there was no damage when I returned it, and the additional charges should NOT have been allowed to go through. I should have changed my card number when Visa credited me the money.

It's a confusing situation, but no, I was not in an accident.

BEST Marriage Proposal EVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hya9xxn7CA0&feature=share

:rofl: that an advert for the drink they are all having, I laughed my arse off first time I saw it.

Urgh, it would appear that Dylan, OH and Bethany are all now not sicky even if they feel ill, I however am still not great at all :( and after watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs I am now hungry and I can't eat :hissy:

:rofl: have a look in general chatter- dads response to his daughters facebook message!

The end is soo funny:winkwink::haha: teach his daughter to slag them off on facebook lol

I'm soo going to watch this programme on Wednesday at 8pm - daddy daycare. It's about men/dads who think looking after the kids is simple, no hassle, they could do it no problem :rofl:

There's a show like that here called Crash Test Mommy.

Booked my consultation today. I'm going on March 5. This is just for a general physical, possibly bloodwork, medical history, etc. From there, I play the waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->