Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

24, has work improved any? Been thinking about you:hugs:

Harvey, love the pics of your house! :thumbup: hahaha yep totally copying :flasher: He's got me on a couple meds for the infection and more antacid stuff:thumbup: Eilidh gets cheese if its on stuff but I wouldn't say she had a huge amount, well maybe of wotsits:winkwink::haha:

24, has work improved any? Been thinking about you:hugs:

Harvey, love the pics of your house! :thumbup: hahaha yep totally copying :flasher: He's got me on a couple meds for the infection and more antacid stuff:thumbup: Eilidh gets cheese if its on stuff but I wouldn't say she had a huge amount, well maybe of wotsits:winkwink::haha:

Thank you. My house is very neutral and boring really, but looks clean and doesn't have any ornaments (dust collectors).

I didn't put a pic of my kitchen as it's 10 year old and I hate it! It has royal blue tiles underneath the cream wall units :sick: It's still on sale in the shops but I want a new one :brat: maybe next year:winkwink: we were going to get one last year but then my little miracle came along:cloud9:

:growlmad: Get your own ideas mummy :winkwink::haha:

Glad you got some meds:flower:

Old cheesy breath :sick: Aaron had a crab stick earlier, fish breath mmm

Fish breath :sick::haha: I might be able to beat both stinks, Ruaridhs chasing a stink bug in the front yard, I believe they are toxic:haha: Dust collectors :rofl: I feel exactly the same about ornaments! I think your house looks very classy and sophisticated hun, great taste:flower:

Fish breath :sick::haha: I might be able to beat both stinks, Ruaridhs chasing a stink bug in the front yard, I believe they are toxic:haha: Dust collectors :rofl: I feel exactly the same about ornaments! I think your house looks very classy and sophisticated hun, great taste:flower:

Thank you :thumbup:

Hubbys mother keeps bringing up her old ornaments (shite) and I keep putting them in the bin :blush: I don't want her old fashioned crap:nope:

What does a stink bug look like? Give him his hand sanitiser NOW!

I like old fashioned crap! Will work on pictures- but my house is still a wreck :dohh: We spent our free time this week doing school things for Bethy and dealing with family drama (Grandma) so no cleaning day :blush: Maybe this will inspire me to clean :haha:

The bugs black, like a beetle and like 3in, it was the carpet guy who said it was a stink bug, I panicked when saw it:blush: ruaridh of course is now obsessed with it, Off to get hand sanitiser (good plan!) Your mother has the same thing about handing over old fashioned crap as my MIL, gets soooo annoying:dohh: we get bags and bags of thrift store and dollar store crap ( some thrift store stuff is awesome but she inevitably buys the crap) Does your mum ever ask where the stuff she gets you is?

New hope you're getting looked at?! Make use of your friend staying hun, can she watch the kids while you get seen?xxx

Whats everyones weekend plans? BBQ here again, got a few spare burgers and sausages so feel free to join:winkwink:

I like old fashioned crap! Will work on pictures- but my house is still a wreck :dohh: We spent our free time this week doing school things for Bethy and dealing with family drama (Grandma) so no cleaning day :blush: Maybe this will inspire me to clean :haha:

I doubt you'd like her stuff heyy:nope: it should be in an old peoples home lol

Can't wait for your pics heyy:thumbup: sod the cleaning:winkwink: and have a :coffee:

The bugs black, like a beetle and like 3in, it was the carpet guy who said it was a stink bug, I panicked when saw it:blush: ruaridh of course is now obsessed with it, Off to get hand sanitiser (good plan!) Your mother has the same thing about handing over old fashioned crap as my MIL, gets soooo annoying:dohh: we get bags and bags of thrift store and dollar store crap ( some thrift store stuff is awesome but she inevitably buys the crap) Does your mum ever ask where the stuff she gets you is?
Whats everyones weekend plans? BBQ here again, got a few spare burgers and sausages so feel free to join:winkwink:

Urgh, I don't like the sound of that beetle:nope:

It's MIL that brings the crap up whilst she copies me and buys modern stuff :shrug: :dohh:
No she never asks, thank god!

She bought me mam some old fashioned rose hand wash n cream, me mam hates the smell so has
left it here for me, I'm not bothered by the smell so i use it!

Ooh I love BBQ's! I'm on me way :thumbup: :plane:

This weekend I think (never know until we do something with hubby) we are going to take Aaron to
the baths tomorrow morning, hes never been since November!, then hubby needs to drop into the shop to see what stock they need and go shopping, and then when he gets back he has a meeting with his business partner n wife about getting their shit together and ordering in bulk, sorting the menu for following week etc (only what I told him in week 1:dohh:)

Then about tea time, sit down have nibbles or dominos:winkwink::shrug: then try and watch tinker Taylor film, that's if Aaron goes to :sleep: (we've only been trying to watch it for 3 weeks now as you need to concentrate to get the gist lol) then Sunday is my day of holy rest :haha:

:dohh: sorry I misread, thought you meant your mum, you need to call her MIL so I dont get confused:haha: Baths is swimming pool right? Bet aaron will love that:happydance: We have a pool in the garden but yet to use it lol. Definately get on to your hubby hun, point out how much they'll save by bulk buying for a start!

We're thinking pizza tonight too, pizza hut though as we've got a gift card. What kind you going to go for?

:dohh: sorry I misread, thought you meant your mum, you need to call her MIL so I dont get confused:haha: Baths is swimming pool right? Bet aaron will love that:happydance: We have a pool in the garden but yet to use it lol. Definately get on to your hubby hun, point out how much they'll save by bulk buying for a start!

We're thinking pizza tonight too, pizza hut though as we've got a gift card. What kind you going to go for?

I love chicken, mushroom and garlic domino pizza's :pizza: if drunk I have eaten mushroom, ham and tuna:shrug: disgusting sober:thumbup:

Ooh that would be lovely, your own pool :cloud9: yeah I mean swimming pool lol

He loves his bath and ducks, splashes really hard soaking me:wacko: so he's going to be soo different this visit, as before he used to just be still and look about:shrug:

Who has put their babies in your own bath?
I still have Aaron in his baby bath but it is an oversized one! But his sisters have bought him a swivel bath seat so I'll have to start using it as its not
Recommended for over 1 year old :dohh:

tried catching up best i could. i've been up since yesterday and i'm feeling like a zombie right now :dohh: :sleep:

I bought Aaron some slippers for when he get mobile and guess what:shrug: they don't fit him :grr: honestly this boy has boats for feet! His pram shoes are 12-18mths and they fit where they touch:dohh: so I'm going to have to get him some slippers next week, and then get him some crawler shoes for when he tries to walk!

New- do you want some size 4 slippers for George? Mothercare robot type

I havent seen anyone tonight, the nhs was a bit blase and said if it still hurts tomorrow to make an appt with out of hours :shrug:

My guests are here and my LONG weekend starts now :( Although they are asleep.. george wouldnt settle but has finally crashed on me about 10 minutes ago (1am here!)

Harvey I'll PM you about the slippers, thanks hun!!

heyy... rest hun!!! hell the cleaning will totally wait :hugs:

Milos:hugs: Hope you get some sleep!

New, wow they being very unsafe just leaving you like that:wacko: Make sure to get an actual doctor to look at it first thing:thumbup:

Pizza we got was, let me get this straight, Ham, pineapple, mushroom, onion and sausage:haha:

Harvey, lol your drunk pizza sounds wayy worse than mine:haha: Aaron has got big feet!! Eilidhs always in bath with me ( Sos at least Ruaridh and Anja too).

Man our landlady just bonkers, atm I'm now a cat killer and hubbys a scrounger:dohh: Oh and she was doing me a favour dumping the kids on me. I flipped and put her completely straight and she apologised but bloody hell, she hard work. I feel for her, she lost everything but to take my hubbys money and to try trick him out of more then to turn on us is just disgusting, even her own hubby told us she out of line and hormonal :rofl: FFS though if she cared so much for HER cat she could get it a litter tray and keep it in her own home?! Grrrrrr so tempted to call it quits, just its a gorgeous house and the kids are so happy. Oh and fecking cat isnt even dead its meowing away at front door pissing Maddi off:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->