Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

New - :hugs: :hugs:

Me andOH were up before Dylan, little monkey got up 5 mins ago, 5.45am :happydance:
Bethany got up with us and did the most revolting nappy ever. She has more of an appetite today and is loving the random bottles of water we have dotted around, really don't want her gettingdehydrated.

No signs of puking from any of us today, OH is better already (lucky for some!!) Dylan seems back to his usual self, Bethany has an icky tummy and I feel like I have been hit by a truck, then reversed over :(

My plan for today is to become aquainted with the sofa :haha: OH is being brilliant today bless him. And I still can't believe he was cycling round town for an hour last night in minus temps looking for ice lollies for me, very sweet of him (even if he did grumble about it :rofl:)

Milos:hugs: Hope you get some sleep!

New, wow they being very unsafe just leaving you like that:wacko: Make sure to get an actual doctor to look at it first thing:thumbup:

Pizza we got was, let me get this straight, Ham, pineapple, mushroom, onion and sausage:haha:

Harvey, lol your drunk pizza sounds wayy worse than mine:haha: Aaron has got big feet!! Eilidhs always in bath with me ( Sos at least Ruaridh and Anja too).

Man our landlady just bonkers, atm I'm now a cat killer and hubbys a scrounger:dohh: Oh and she was doing me a favour dumping the kids on me. I flipped and put her completely straight and she apologised but bloody hell, she hard work. I feel for her, she lost everything but to take my hubbys money and to try trick him out of more then to turn on us is just disgusting, even her own hubby told us she out of line and hormonal :rofl: FFS though if she cared so much for HER cat she could get it a litter tray and keep it in her own home?! Grrrrrr so tempted to call it quits, just its a gorgeous house and the kids are so happy. Oh and fecking cat isnt even dead its meowing away at front door pissing Maddi off:dohh:

Argh, you LL is STILL going on? Are there any tenants rights groups out there? Surely this isn't right, you never agreed to be a pet sitter, baby sitter or junk sitter :nope:

mummy- wow! hope things get better with the LLs :hugs: i managed sleep tonight! headed upstairs at 8:30. woke up at 11 to OH could take his friend to work. couldn't fall back asleep until 12:30. but slept until 5a :thumbup: and Milo slept from 10:30-5:45! 7 hrs is better than 4 :dance:

pretty quiet last night? :shrug: where is everyone. its morning over there! me and thomas plan on having my parents watch the kids while we go out shopping and have some time together. we haven't argued all week and even :sex: twice :shock: going to order Milo's new carseat online soon :thumbup: gonna cost $200 :dohh:

I'm here...been up for an hour and a half. Miss A refuses to eat solids today but will take boob, so strict boob day it is. Off to get some breakfast for the kids

She's had the two top teeth on the brink of poking through....for the last 5 weeks, but it hasn't been bugging her very much. She teethed her first two without issues. But she has a nasty cold, her nose is stuffy and running ugly green snot like a faucet. I had to q-tip the dried crap out of her nose this morning because she could barely breathe. She's very miserable for that. I'm sure it's a combination of both right now. Shot of Advil in though and now she's playing.

I'm sure she'll get over it quickly, but I can feel it starting in me...yay.

I need to get back into shape. Since I've struggled to lose the last 10lbs of baby weight, I've caught more colds. I usually only get sick twice a year, and since she was born, this is already number 5.

Pizza we got was, let me get this straight, Ham, pineapple, mushroom, onion and sausage:haha:

Harvey, lol your drunk pizza sounds wayy worse than mine:haha: Aaron has got big feet!! Eilidhs always in bath with me ( Sos at least Ruaridh and Anja too).

Man our landlady just bonkers, atm I'm now a cat killer and hubbys a scrounger:dohh: Oh and she was doing me a favour dumping the kids on me. I flipped and put her completely straight and she apologised but bloody hell, she hard work. I feel for her, she lost everything but to take my hubbys money and to try trick him out of more then to turn on us is just disgusting, even her own hubby told us she out of line and hormonal :rofl: FFS though if she cared so much for HER cat she could get it a litter tray and keep it in her
own home?! Grrrrrr so tempted to call it quits, just its a gorgeous house and
the kids are so happy. Oh and fecking cat isnt even dead its meowing away at
front door pissing Maddi off:dohh:

I had big feet when I was born too, but mine are a 7/8 now, fingers crossed he doesn't have size 12's as an adult lol

Your pizza sounded minting, I like ham n mushrooms :pizza:

Your LL sounds :wacko: Id tread carefully with her or try to deal with her hubby instead! Wana lend heyy's bat :grr:

My kids totally destroyed my living room this morning and refused to clean it up. It didn't matter how many time outs they got for not listening, or the threats of not going to play in the snow, nothing worked. Fed up, I grabbed a garbage bag. My living room was spotless within seconds.

I need something heavier than a bat anyways... like maybe a piano? :rofl:

Don't even get me started on HIM this morning- he needs to figure out it will preserve his marriage and LIFE if he just leaves me the hell alone in the morning instead of being a selfish ass wipe :growlmad:

Milos- glad you got some sleep there, hon! And some nookie :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mummy- do you have an official signed lease?

New- hope you're off getting checked out rather than IGNORING ALL YOUR SYMPTOMS as you are want to do :dohh:

pretty quiet last night? :shrug: where is everyone. its morning over there! me and thomas plan on having my parents watch the kids while we go out shopping and have some time together. we haven't argued all week and even :sex: twice :shock: going to order Milo's new carseat online soon :thumbup: gonna cost $200 :dohh:

:hi: milos

Ooh enjoy your time together, and make the most of it! Milos slept well Hun, lets hope he continues:thumbup:

Ouch at the car seat cost :dohh:

We've just had Aaron to the baths and he loved it, splashing daddy well and proper lol hubby is now having a meeting and sorting the shop out whilst aarons :sleep:And I'm having a :coffee: :cloud9:

Tonight we are planning on having a kebab in naan bread with garlic sauce and Chips, we dont have it very often but once in a blue moon is nice then watch tinker tailor film.

I need something heavier than a bat anyways... like maybe a piano? :rofl:

Don't even get me started on HIM this morning- he needs to figure out it will preserve his marriage and LIFE if he just leaves me the hell alone in the morning instead of being a selfish ass wipe :growlmad::

piano :shrug: things aren't that bad are they? Let it all out Hun and you'll feel better:flower:

What you got planned for today, making any nice things for the bairns :cloud9:

:rofl: I've never really looked at the DTD emoticon before :sex: - It seems to me like the "girl" is turned facing the mattress??? :blush::blush::blush: :haha: :rofl:

Harvey- glad Aaron enjoyed the pool :D Did you take pictures?
I want to get the girlies into swimming lessons, but I think we'll try out the local indoor pool first, see how they do

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garlic sauce and Nan

:rofl: I've never really looked at the DTD emoticon before :sex: - It seems to me like the "girl" is turned facing the mattress??? :blush::blush::blush: :haha: :rofl:

Harvey- glad Aaron enjoyed the pool :D Did you take pictures?
I want to get the girlies into swimming lessons, but I think we'll try out the local indoor pool first, see how they do

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garlic sauce and Nan

Lol I've never looked closely at either :blush: maybe he's got a very hairy chest and she's avoiding being rubbed against the mat :haha:

We can't take pictures in public places anymore in case it upsets other parents, more to do with pedo's I think! I did get sneaky ones in the locker room when we went back in oct though:blush:

Me too, I want Aaron to swim like a fish from when he's little. There was a little girl today who looked about 2, she jumped in with her arm bands on and bopped up and swam really quick and had no fear whatsoever.

Mmm I like anything with garlic in:cloud9: I once cooked a whole chicken with garlic and me mam thought it was off :rofl: she hasn't tried loads of food, just sticks to the basic home cooking type.

Nothing planned for today- well, their godfather is supposed to come over, but he's been a big flake the last 6 months so who knows.
I tweaked my back last night and am in a serious amount of pain- What little sleep I did get was terrible and fitful with pain. Elle was up at, lets see, 9, 9:20: 9:45 10:10 10:25 11 11:30 (at which point I brought her to the living room and took 45 fucking minutes to convince hubby to watch her so I could sleep til their feeding at 1) then she was snuggled in with me after feeding and was still up at 1:45 2:30 2:40 and 3:30- getting up for their day at 4:30. Hubby is just being his typical self serving selfish prick of himself and ALWAYS putting himself before anyone else, even though I am dead on my feet. I know he must be super tired after last night (Record breaking night at his restaurant) but it's just the self entitled way he goes about everything. OR how he stood and watched me wincing and crying out in pain as I bent over to clean up his DVD mess off the living room floor (Every day, mind you) and when I got them 80% picked up says with a big self pitty sigh (Do you want me to do that? You appear to be in pain" :growlmad: I'm already here doing it motherf****r!

I make what I call 40 garlic chicken- you don't have to take them out of the papers, just separate the cloves and put them in with an entire chicken (rubbed down with butter salt and pepper) in a crock pot for an all day slow cook- then you can use teh garlic and smear it on french bread :cloud9:

This is a festival here in California that I mean to make it to this year or next!
https://gilroygarlicfestival.com/

Nothing planned for today- well, their godfather is supposed to come over, but he's been a big flake the last 6 months so who knows.
I tweaked my back last night and am in a serious amount of pain- What little sleep I did get was terrible and fitful with pain. Elle was up at, lets see, 9, 9:20: 9:45 10:10 10:25 11 11:30 (at which point I brought her to the living room and took 45 fucking minutes to convince hubby to watch her so I could sleep til their feeding at 1) then she was snuggled in with me after feeding and was still up at 1:45 2:30 2:40 and 3:30- getting up for their day at 4:30. Hubby is just being his typical self serving selfish prick of himself and ALWAYS putting himself before anyone else, even though I am dead on my feet. I know he must be super tired after last night (Record breaking night at his restaurant) but it's just the self entitled way he goes about everything. OR how he stood and watched me wincing and crying out in pain as I bent over to clean up his DVD mess off the living room floor (Every day, mind you) and
when I got them 80% picked up says with a big self pitty sigh (Do you want
me to do that? You appear to be in pain" :growlmad: I'm already here doing it
motherf****r!

Have you calmed down yet :shrug: :nope: speak to you later :argh: lol

:hugs: heyy, your OH needs a right good bollocking:growlmad: okay he may be tired from work but jeez I think you have won that trophy for being overworked, overtired, underfed, under appreciated! I'd love to help
you:flower:

Go on strike today and just rest on the sofa and do as little as possible to re-charge your batteries slowly and enjoy a :coffee: I think you need to let him handle the :twingirls: on his own for 1/2 day and see how energetic he is at the end of it :wacko:

I make what I call 40 garlic chicken- you don't have to take them out of the papers, just separate the cloves and put them in with an entire chicken (rubbed down with butter salt and pepper) in a crock pot for an all day slow cook- then you can use teh garlic and smear it on french bread :cloud9:

This is a festival here in California that I mean to make it to this year or next!
https://gilroygarlicfestival.com/

Oohh I'm booking my :plane: ticket, it sounds great and yummy :cloud9:

I might do that when hubby is on his next 6am-2pm shift:thumbup: mmm the smell of garlic :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->