Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I agree with Harvey. You should just refuse, heyy, play his own game and let him see. Or call Crash Test Mommy and do an episode.

I would never put my family through one of those shows- :nope:
and going on strike just means I'll have twice the work tomorrow- I've tried that. The only thing that has ever worked was when I flipped out and started throwing things- it worked, seriously, for a day :wacko: I am waking him in 1/2 hour and I'm frigging sleeping a couple hours til he has to go to work, though!
I have been on a laundry strike- 3 days and counting, now- and I have 10 loads backed up already :wacko: I figure today I'll do a load of what the girls and I need for the next few days-

I would never put my family through one of those shows- :nope:
and going on strike just means I'll have twice the work tomorrow- I've tried that. The only thing that has ever worked was when I flipped out and started throwing things- it worked, seriously, for a day :wacko: I am waking him in 1/2 hour and I'm frigging sleeping a couple hours til he has to go to work, though!
I have been on a laundry strike- 3 days and counting, now- and I have 10 loads backed up already :wacko: I figure today I'll do a load of what the girls and I need for the next few days-

That's a great idea heyy, why should you and the bairns suffer:winkwink: he'll be going to work in his birthday suit soon :rofl:

Heyy, you must be knackered:hugs: Do your own laundry and as much as you can around the pain and let him fend for himself with at least 1 girlie:thumbup: Do you have anything for the back pain hun? The garlic recipe sounds lush!

Harvey, is minting good or bad?:haha: Enjoy your kebab hun and your movie. Hope you get Aarons battery down!

Milos, yay for sleep:happydance: Glad you and OH are doing so well:hugs: Ouch at carseat cost!

New, hope you're ok:hugs:

Brandi, :hugs: for Anberlin, hope she feels better quickly.

Heyy, we got a lease, and we paid, she just self absorbed and entitled and obviously unhinged:wacko:

Wiggler sorry you feel so rough hun, definately stay on the couch and get spoiled:hugs:

Heyy, you must be knackered:hugs: Do your own laundry and as much as you can around the pain and let him fend for himself with at least 1 girlie:thumbup: Do you have anything for the back pain hun? The garlic recipe sounds lush!

Harvey, is minting good or bad?:haha: Enjoy your kebab hun and your movie. Hope you get Aarons battery down!
:

Minting? Lost me :shrug:

Harvey I'm sure you said my pizza was minting?! One of us has baby brain :rofl:

Go Anberlin:happydance:

:hi:

Im sorry I got to keep this short as I have guests here and its rude to be at the laptop lol

I have been reading and keeping up to date!

I wanted to let you ladies know I have some new, stronger dose of antibiotics for the boob lol and if it was an absess its burst because some green goo came out of it this morning when I soaked it in a hot soak, then the hardness of the lump went and it wasnt as painful to touch (but still very painful lol). I had it looked at and looks like its sorted itself, but was recommended to use a nipple shield until its fully healed because there is a deep slit on the nipple join, BUT George says no way is he at all feeding with a shield, not happening, never, no lolol so perserveing without a shield. Must say we had a feed before bed on the sore side. This is because its his longest feed and therefore he empties me best and then I can go all night on the other boob. I struggle to feed in pain in the night when im sooo tired. Anyways, I wanted to say thank you to you all for being there last night I was in real pain and didnt know what to do :wacko: I did post in BFing forum too and 24hrs later yet to get a reply :shrug:

George is in bed and fast asleep, he'll probably get up about 10-11 for a feed, will decide then what side to use as its only a short top up feed then fingers crossed he goes all night lolol

Heyy - I definitely agree with the girls!! Drop a baby or 2 on him and go sleep.. lock the door and refuse to wake up! And yes yes yes only wash a few bits for you and the girls!!!

Milos Im so glad you and OH are getting on well and you got some sleep :hugs:

Wiggler how are you all today?

Harvey hows Aaron tonight? You enjoying the peace from mam lol

My kiddies are mini-celebs today! They're being featured as Hockey Fans on Hockey Day in Canada!

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hockeydayincanada/snapshots.html

You'll have to scroll down a bit, but they first, they're holding a Rypien and Demitra sign, and the second is Anberlin with her hockey stick

aww they so cute!!! lol wtg on the peggy too hun I forgot to say!!

I think today may have been the most testing day as a parent I have ever had. Dylan was tantruming and whining all day with hardly a break, Bethany was ina foul mood most of the day, OH was calling me lazy when I am in so much pain and so achey I can hardly move and I still feel really sick and have really upset stomach. I had to just walk out and hide in the bedroom, Dylans whine makes my brain rattle and today I just couldn't cope with it, he just wouldn't stop no matter what we did. I feel like such a failure, they are both still ill, I should have been able to handle it better :(

New - :hugs:

Brandi - YAY! WTG Anberlin for the new peggie!!!

I wanted to let you ladies know I have some new, stronger dose of antibiotics for the boob lol and if it was an absess its burst because some green goo came out of it this morning when I soaked it in a hot soak, then the hardness of the lump went and it wasnt as painful to touch (but still very painful lol). I had it looked at and looks like its sorted itself, but was recommended to use a nipple shield until its fully healed because there is a deep slit on the nipple join, BUT George says no way is he at all feeding with a shield, not happening, never, no lolol so perserveing without a shield. Must say we had a feed before bed on the sore side. This is because its his longest feed and therefore he empties me best and then I can go all night on the other boob. I struggle to feed in pain in the night when im sooo tired. Anyways, I wanted to say thank you to you all for being there last night I was in real pain and didnt know what to do :wacko: I did post in BFing forum too and 24hrs later yet to get a reply :shrug:
George is in bed and fast asleep, he'll probably get up about 10-11 for a feed,
will decide then what side to use as its only a short top up feed then fingers crossed he goes all night lolol

Harvey hows Aaron tonight? You enjoying the peace from mam lol

Tigger is busy wearing his batteries down:wacko: he woke at 9pm and has been on the go ever since:dohh: he constantly thinks Harvey is chasing him and shrieking at the top of his voice at the sight if Harvey :shrug:

Aaron can put his stacking rings on the pole by himself :happydance:

:dohh: can't believe I missed it! Yesterday was the girls' 10 month bd, Eilidh's 11 month bd, and baby Daniel's 10 month too! :cry: it's going by too fast!

awake baby here too :dohh: he was asleep.. now had a meds top up, weetabix and BF... still awake :shrug: cant leave him in his cot to be narky because my friends lil boy will moan n cant sit up there with him for hours because thats rude on my friend so we're on the sofa m he is not settling!

wiggler :hugs:

wtg aaron xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"