Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Babas are pissy here today, too- but that most likely has to do with being up since 4 something and only taking a 25 minute nap :nope: it's coming up on 2:30 here- I'm going to try again at 3 when all the teenagers are GONE for the day- hopefully will get them to take a good nap, otherwise I fear for my sanity this evening! :wacko:

WTG Aaron :happydance:

OH has agreed to take the kids out tomorrow so I can have some me time, take a nice long soak without worrying the kids are going to cry or anything.

I feel ike I have the flu or something, I feel really really ill. OH said he will be more supportive now, he saw how close I was to breaking point earlier. Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling bloody amazing with two wonderfully happy children and a lovely helpful OH :haha: OK, thats unlikely, but as long as Dylan doesn't do that bloody whine all day then I'm happy. Seriously, I dare any of you to listen to it all day and not want to perforate your own eardrums :rofl: Bless him.

Heyy - I hope they nap, You really are superwoman!

oh no heyy hope they do go down for a good nap :hugs: you are amazing hun xxxxxx

wiggler glad OH is going to help tomorrow xxxx

george is asleep, sssshhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Well he is proving himself already, Bethany woke up and he rushed straight in, which was a lovely change :D She is being a fusspot so I'm quite glad he is dealing with it, she normally wants to play when I go in, she is being quite calm with him atm :haha:

^^ ignore than, I just peeked my head in and Bethany was playing peekaboo with him :rofl:

Anyone want a 5 year old and a 3 year old? Both very cute. Ears are broken, but they're still able to talk and talk back.

Brandi - I will swap if you take the lovely but very whiny Dylan :haha:

In this piccy does it look like madams eye is turning inwards? Loads of people comment that her eye turns in but I don't see it myself apart from on the occasional photo?

424255_358903827462647_100000290976849_1348310_1621398721_n.jpg

Testing the uploader

ETA - YAY I can finally upload here again!

This is a piccy of NB Dylan, always makes me laugh, he looks like an old man :rofl:

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Wiggler I think it would depend what her focus was on, you'd need a photo of her looking straight to see if he eye wanders off xxxx

My ickle babi is asleeps - so no swops here... maybe in a few hours :haha:

She needs refering anyways due to the fact that Dylan had a squint, it just freaks me out as I don't see it and everyone else (even OH) does.

421938_358903490796014_100000290976849_1348300_141401832_n.jpg

Hows about this one - she is looking at the camera.

I see a minor crosseye. Best to have her checked out to be safe. Zoe had nystagmus as a baby, long before she was diagnosed, and the opthalmologist brushed it off saying she'd outgrow it, and now she still has it at 5, and wears glasses and a patch, which may or may not be related to a deterioration of her condition.

HV should be ringing next week about Dylan, I will get madam refered to the hospital then.

Madam is not sleeping well tonight :( She has been a bit sicky again. :( I know its stupid but I keep thinking if I had BF longer then maybe she wouldn't be ill. must not blame myself though, I know even if I was still BF she would probably be ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->