Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I think it's worth being looked at, hon

Lazy eye(s) run in my family, so we are being referred to an ophthalmologist to have the girls checked out- I still think they are within normal ranges, and personally I think it's cute :cloud9: But Charlotte got a squint in one eye like her daddy and Elle's eyes are closer together like mine
Elle
394385_2530194533243_1204863376_32109490_1622346619_n.jpg
Me
2661_1054002349361_1204863376_30131801_3719293_n.jpg
Charlotte
405896_2530191013155_1204863376_32109480_1147147693_n.jpg
Hubby
300543_2065352632486_1204863376_31862106_1799926987_n.jpg
Both
15696_1271017214597_1204863376_30633643_1473283_n.jpg
This is actually out "Wedding" picture- was taken about 15 minutes after we tied the knot :)

Aww lovely piccies.

Apparently we were meant to have been referred by now, but as our HV left in never happened (we didn;t know the HV left until last week) I really hope Bethany has the inward squint rather than what my mum has, she is nearly blind in her left eye. its bad enough that when the kiddies are older I need them tested for a blood disorder (my mum has it, I don't, but I might be a carrier)

Beautiful pics heyy:hugs: Did you get your nap?

Wiggler, it does go in a little, I'd get it looked at but I would'nt worry too much:hugs: DH here has a lazy eye, Freja has a flatened nose bridge (birth defect from lamictal) and Eilidh has bilateral epicanthal folds so used to different eyes here. Sorry you still feel so ill:hugs: I'll swap Dylan for my 7 year old??? He was a gorgeous newborn, looked so ickle:cloud9:

Harvey, deal we'll both have baby brain:haha: How's your evening now? Hope you enjoyed your movie and kebab or was that last night?

New, hope you're feeling better:hugs: I know how rough it can be hun, make sure and look after yourself:hugs:

Brandi, you get prize for first famous mini mayhem:happydance: How is she feeling now?

I've been off looking at houses all afternoon, we gave our notice in to leave by march 1st:thumbup: The landlady lost it at hubby again this morning, he asked her to move/empty the freezer in the garage but she got angry he wouldn't pay for her freezer:nope: ranting and raving in his face so he snapped:thumbup: within 30mins she was round with cookies, lol the woman :fool: eek LL on way round now to talk about getting our deposits back :argh: hubby bet not blow it!!!

I want to go hide while hubby does it:blush: Bloody hate confrontation like this! Sorry if been so moody lately:wacko: xxx

I'm sorry they're so nuts, Mummy- FX you find something suitable right away! Pants that you have to move again so soon, though!

I MAY have really just stuck my foot in it with my inlaws- long story but my FIL and the step-MIL (Whom I hate) are massive flakes and have not been home and left us sitting in their driveway for over an hour 2x now (Past 2 visits- Time previously arranged) and I HATE it when they show up here- so when they called today (Flaked again Thursday and JUST called :growlmad: ) I made up excuse after excuse for them not to come today... or tomorrow :blush: So FIL just called back and very curtly asked me to have "his son" call him because he has some questions for him. They are drama queens about everything and any little slight go off on one about us allowing them to be a part of the girls lives- so I am sure he's going to waaaa waaaaa about "do you want us to be a part of their lives?" *sigh. Hoping hubby lays down the law and doesn't cave :dohh: It's not like they're really far away, but it's 2 towns away (30 minutes drive) and inconvenient to get the girls out and about to just sit there. I'm not playing anymore!

Heyy:hugs: Hope there's not going to be a family breakdown over this :( They really should think more about making it convenient for the girls while they're so young! Hope your hubby does well!

LL said we can get money back, really hope he stands by keeping his wife away! He told hubby "sorry you had to deal with my psycho bitch wife":saywhat:

:happydance: YAY LIVI!!! Seems like today is a toothy day!

Hope everything works out the with in-laws, heyy!

I think the cold Anberlin has is getting worse in me. I've had a sore throat for the last few days, but now the back of my throat feels like I'm gagging on a big disgusting ball of mucus :sick:

Hope this passes before I go to work on Monday. Hockey in half an hour!

whitney Huston was found dead in her Hollywood hotel room :cry: It's just so sad that drugs completely ruined such a beautiful woman

heyy- i saw something saying her publicist is denying it :shrug: but i saw Ryan Seacrest post bout it on facebook. so it must be true :blush:

CNN and Fox News are both reporting on it... so I think it is true- Ryan was right!

Yer i heard Whitney Houston has died such a shame :(
Yes we have a lower front very sharp 1st ever toothypeg very proud :)

Hope everybody is well xxx

Oh goodness, wud, I need to start reading before I jump to conclusions. Under your name, I read "Expecting Again" and was about to congratulate you....until I read "#3" :dohh:

Aww mummy :hugs: She sounds bloody crazy, I hope your next LL's are lovely, sorry that you have to move again though :( I can't believe her hubby said that :rofl:

WTG Livi!! :happydance: And happy 9 months!

Urgh, I still feel so ill, and my hip is in agony. OH let me have a lay in though, bless him and he is taking the kids out after lunch to do some shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->