Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Best thing ever happened earlier. Dylan went off on one and did his usual, smacked himself in the head, headbutted the floor full whack and started stamping, then I moved him to the sofa and we talked about how its not nice to do that, it gives Dylan owies and upsets us all (this is the usual routine after a severe tantrum) and for the first time ever he actually listened and seemed to be taking it in, rather than shouting and lashing out :happydance: His speech seems to be improving a bit so that really helps.

Bethany seems to be liking her dummy again today, I don't mind too much tbh as it stops her grinding her little peggies. She has been so adorable today. She waves a lot now and has the funniest little temper tantrums. I keep trying to film them cos they have me in stitches, but as soon as she sees my phone she starts grinning like the little poser she is :rofl:

Awww :hugs: Brandi, I hope you manage to get some rest today hun x x x

Best thing ever happened earlier. Dylan went off on one and did his usual, smacked himself in the head, headbutted the floor full whack and started stamping, then I moved him to the sofa and we talked about how its not nice to do that, it gives Dylan owies and upsets us all (this is the usual routine after a severe tantrum) and for the first time ever he actually listened and seemed to be taking it in, rather than shouting and lashing out :happydance: His speech seems to be improving a bit so that really helps.

Bethany seems to be liking her dummy again today, I don't mind too much tbh as it stops her grinding her little peggies. She has been so adorable today. She waves a lot now and has the funniest little temper tantrums. I keep trying to film them cos they have me in stitches, but as soon as she sees my phone she starts grinning like the little poser she is :rofl:

way to go Dylan! :thumbup: hope things keep improving for him :flower:

i hate when Ava grinds her teeth! :dohh:

So, as a test, we reintroduced dairy into Isaiah's diet...HOLY FLIPPING HELL!!!!

I did NOT miss the boy with the constant attitude! Out with the dairy again!

Mummy- can't believe you have to leave that beautiful house due to crazy woman:growlmad::flower:
I enjoyed my kebab but couldn't eat another one for a few months
We still didn't get to watch tinker tailor film:dohh: I told hubby to put it on first as Aaron was about to go to :sleep: but :nope: men will not be told:growlmad: anyways enjoyed the first film (can't remember title :dohh:) maybe rum deal:shrug:

New- how's the green booby today:hugs:
I'll post pics of slippers/pram shoes when my laptop decides to connect to the Internet :growlmad:

Wud- go livi on her first tootypeg :happydance:

Wiggler- it's nice to her dylans speech is improving. Can't wait to see Bethany on video:winkwink:

Heyy- how did the :telephone: go with FIL & hubby?
Have you caught up on your :sleep:.

Milos- :hi: what are you's up to today?

We are having a Sunday day of rest lol after I make my chicken curry n cheese savoury :wacko:

:hi: Harvey. we're probably going to take the kids out shopping today :thumbup: first time taking Ava to the mall :argh: and i think only the second time taking Milo :argh: :argh: hoping to get Ava some walking shoes. but i'm not sure how many options they'll have in her size :shrug: how is Aaron doing today?

:hi: Harvey. we're probably going to take the kids out shopping today :thumbup: first time taking Ava to the mall :argh: and i think only the second time taking Milo :argh: :argh: hoping to get Ava some walking shoes. but i'm not sure how many options they'll have in her size :shrug: how is Aaron doing today?

Enjoy your shopping trip:thumbup: Aaron goes to our shopping centre (equivalent to a mall) every other week lol but it's only 10 mins from my house

I'm taking Aaron soon for his crawl/walking shoes, as he pulled himself to standing against his walker & first steps walker today and stood on his own with a wobble for ages :happydance:

Aaron has fought sleep all morning :dohh: he normally has his bottle 7-8am plays for a bit then goes back to :sleep: for 30-60 mins but not this morning :nope: he finally gave up about 12.30pm and is still asleep an hour later.

Miss Miserable is miserable again. She's very clingy and cranky again despite Advil. Now Zoe is coming down with it too. I'm glad I don't have to work today.

Child and OH free for a little while, time to have a nice bath and then curl up with a book :cloud9:

It's 6:40 in the morning here, so Hubby has not talked to FIL yet- I told him about it when he got home last night and he is not happy about it- I even told him I was making up excuses, that I'm just too overloaded with MY family this week to deal with them, and he said he doesn't blame me :thumbup:

back to that it's 6:40 in the morning thing- they slept til 5:45! :happydance: and then I gave them some books and dolls in thier bed and they played quietly til 6:10 :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I feel somewhat human this morning!

Wiggler- that's wonderful progress with Dylan! Hope you have a nice bath- I think I'm going to arrange for some alone time in the bathroom, too- it's been eons since I even shaved my legs :blush:

Brandi- Sorry you and Issiah had to go through that :nope: poor lamb

Mummy- any interesting housing prospects? What area are you looking? Oh goodness, NOW where do we sent Eilidh's birthday cards? :dohh:

New- I hope you are out enjoying your visit with your friend :flower: BTW- hubby says I'm not allowed to come visit you, as I wouldn't come home I'd just move in to your castle :rofl:

WTG twinnies! Glad you got a bit extra rest hun. Glad your hubby is onside :D

Well, I could not enjoy my nice relaxing bath, normaly I hop in, quick scrub and hop out, today, I tried to relax and I couldn't, I swear that bath in not full size, either that or I grew enormously tall overnight :rofl: I did use my special posh bath stuff that I got when I found out we were getting this place though, I smell yummy now :haha:

Enjoying the quiet now. might attempt to do something with my hair later, its horrible, I just fancy chopping it all off again :dohh:

Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard here!!

E**** G********
It would appear that way, so you must tread very carefully if you intend to stay with her. She tries to demasculine you every chance she gets. Anyway, your choice but you really do have people scratching their heads. However, I know it is tough. Whatever you do, no matter how bad it becomes, you cannot give her any reason to give the authorities any reason to believe that you are unfit. The next time she has you taken away by the police (and I believe it's just a matter of time), I would stay away and then let your Dad throw her out. But, again, this is your decision.

E**** G********
Well, it would be nice if you had someone on your side in high places. It's just a matter of time before things get bad again. Hopefully, SOMEONE somewhere will see the deficiencies in her as a wife and homemaker. I don't know if that will make any difference though. I think she knows she has the power over you and that's what she craves and loves.

E**** G********
Where are you going?

Mike Meszaros
to learn how to stop abusing women

E**** G********
You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a course for women who abuse men?

This from my mother-in-law...the same woman who is currently on her 4th, no, that's not a typo, marriage.

No kidding.

Even though Mike's admitted to her to hitting and choking me, she still believes he hasn't and he's a perfect angel in her eyes. The same guy who sits on his ass all day long, or wakes in the morning, only to move to the couch to sleep, or who yells at Isaiah for pooping into the potty instead of the toilet. I could go on and on about how HE makes himself look unfit, but I won't tear him apart. I'm not going to be like that.

I did, however, ask him to take the kids out today so I could do some uninterrupted cleaning and he agreed. We've been awake for almost 6 hours now...he hasn't taken them out. He's still in his underwear in the basement playing with his music.

harvey- it takes about 15 minutes to drive to the mall. so we dont go too often. Milo did alright. took his shirt off at one point :dohh: Ava's are super cute. will post pictures of her in them later :thumbup:

heyy- glad you felt human this morning! i slept from 12:30-6a even though i could've slept in and let OH handle them. but i couldn't stay asleep :growlmad:

mummy- yeah, what Heyy said. where do we send cards now? i bought Eilidh's yesterday :D

reading - will post and update this evening when I am not being rude by having the laptop on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->