Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Your MIL sounds delightful Brandi :argh:

Harvey, glad you got your movie even if it wasn't the one you wanted!Did you say you got your kebab? :munch: How's Aarons batteries doing now? Yay for him standing:happydance:

New, hope you're ok:hugs:

Milos, cant wait to see the shoes! How small do they go? Think ing IU'm going to have to get Eilidh shoes soon too.

Hey sooooo glad slept in a bit:happydance: Hope your hubbys talk with in laws gos well:hugs:

We could be moving really soon:happydance: Hubbys meeting with his realter atm, he took Eilidh too:haha: We found a place in north scottsdale, its a city pretty close to phoenix and its walkable to most places and has a pool:thumbup: Annnnnd its actually 5 bed:winkwink: Going to be hard getting all the money together as LL wants to post a check after we move out:nope: He's agreed to pay the money back (2400 owed back to us) but I have a sinking feeling we may have a fight on our hands:nope: Thats a hell of a lot of money!!! That said we could be signing to a new place, through an agency and far away LLs in the next few days:happydance:

Feels awful just sat here worrying about whether shes going to turn up and go off on one:nope:

Cant believe how quickly our babies are growing up, 1 in less than a month here, heyy you've got less than 2 months!! We need new babies here to coo over:haha:

Harvey, glad you got your movie even if it wasn't the one you wanted!Did you say you got your kebab? :munch: How's Aarons batteries doing now? Yay for him standing:happydance:
We could be moving really soon:happydance: Hubbys meeting with his realter atm, he took Eilidh too:haha: We found a place in north scottsdale, its a city pretty close to phoenix and its walkable to most places and has a pool:thumbup: Annnnnd its actually 5 bed:winkwink: Going to be hard getting all the money together as LL wants to post a check after we move out:nope: He's agreed to pay the money back (2400 owed back to us) but I have a sinking feeling we may have a fight on our hands:nope: Thats a hell of a lot of money!!! That said we could be signing to a new place, through an agency and far away LLs in the next few days:happydance:
Feels awful just sat here worrying about whether shes going to turn up and go off on one:nope:
Cant believe how quickly our babies are growing up, 1 in less than a month here, heyy you've got less than 2 months!! We need new babies here to coo
over:haha:

You never know the next place might be even better, well at least you won't have crazy woman lol. Just hope the mans pays up!

I don't want Aaron to be 1 already:cry: this past year has flown so quick :growlmad:

Aarons busy watching dancing on ice, he loves the music I think?! Whilst busy chewing on my feet ooooowwwww!

Can't wait for a :coffee: n some buttons:wacko:

Yeah got me kebab so that's one fancy out the way:winkwink: next one will be a dominos:winkwink::cloud9:
Aarons batteries are still going but running down :wacko:

Milos- can't wait for pics of ava's shoes!

Brandi- if I were you i wouldn't read their private emails as you'll only get yourself worked up!

New- missed you this weekend :hugs:

Mummy- not sure how long cards take to get from England to USA so tell hubby to pull his finger out lol

Wiggler- have you still got any hair left :shrug:

So what's everyone got their OH's for valentines day? (tuesday if you've forgot:dohh:)

Me n hubby agreed to not go overboard this year, so I've got him a jar of sweets, he loves his liquorice allsorts n jellies. Then next Saturday we are going to an italians for a meal, for nowt! His business partner knows the manager apparently, we will see:shrug:

It doesn't bother me, harvey. I think it's hilarious, especially who it is coming from...she's on her fourth marriage and send Mike off to his sister to raise when he was 9.

It doesn't bother me, harvey. I think it's hilarious, especially who it is coming from...she's on her fourth marriage and send Mike off to his sister to raise when he was 9.

As long as it doesn't bother you brandi:flower:

Harvey, they call kababs kaboobs here:wacko: Hope you get your pizza, you're making me hungry:haha: Got some yogurt raisons here if you want some with your:coffee:? I was just thinking how grown up all the babies are :( Lol at Aarons foor fetish:haha:

Yes wiggler, hows the haircut going?? When I was a student I cut about a foot off my hair and regreted it forever:dohh:

Is it only Inge who's TTC? I guess I'm NTNP:shrug: new you're taking a similar method no?:winkwink: Milos what about you?

Tuesday? Er hopefully moving :rofl:

Great deal there Harvey:thumbup: Italian food is amazing!

I'm in the Waiting To Try. Even after my reversal, I'll still be in the waiting to try club, at least until I'm done school. I start my next course in September.

Cards only take 5 days from the UK to US hun!!

Mummy cant you get something in writing if he insists on paying after you leave so you can persue it if he doesnt send it!

I missed you guys this weekend too!!! You no idea what I going through this weekend :(

I got OH a a chocolate bouquet, it was made to order and was made with his fav chooclates and packaged like a bouquet sort of - bit hard to explain but OH has already had it as I wont see him next week and he loved it :cloud9:

Heyy so glad you had some sleep hun :hugs:

Milos cant wait to see Ava in ickle shoes, so cute!

Brandi she will always side with her son hun, and mothers are blinded by unconditional devotion, you know he can do no wrong so seeing things like this should not surprise you. I agree with Harvey I really think you need to stop looking at his private communications with his mother :shrug:

Hows Aarons batteries tonight Harvey? Glad you enjoyed your movie :thumbup:

Okies Im away to get George ready for bed me thinks, he is tired. Oh and ladies my boobs are not bad! lol My meds have been changed AGAIN today lol and I may need to go back in for it to be drained properly again as it is building up again. However Im not in as much pain, so there is a silver lining to all of it eventually lol

I couldnt be bothered to play about with my hair so I did the usual and bunged it in a ponytail :haha: I do tend to get OH to just cho it all off when it gets too long. I hate going to the hairdressers, so much money, I feel guilty spending money on me.

lol brandi none of your predictions will come true then lol

Moving Tuesday?? lololol Dont beat around the bush hun :haha:

Wiggler, you could try a local college for a haircut, they are usually super cheap. :thumbup:

New, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Mummy, glad you are moving! xx

Well apparently we're going to have an answer tomorrow!

New:hugs:Your OH is a lucky guy! So sorry your guests are being hard and the boob still hurting a bit, it will pass hun:hugs:

The Cheri and Jenny ones might...Jenny says BFP in February 2013 with a birth in October 2013. Cheri says BY December 2013, so there`s a big time frame.

IF a pregnancy were to happen while I was in school, I`d at least finish out the term, take another term off, and pick up again for the following term to finish it out. It`s a two year course. Even if I were to get pregnant in September, that puts me at a June due date, and the term is over in April/May. I don't plan on trying this year though. My main focus is the reversal right now, and I don't see that happening for at least another year.

Harvey, they call kababs kaboobs here:wacko: Hope you get your pizza, you're making me hungry:haha: Got some yogurt raisons here if you want some with your:coffee:? I was just thinking how grown up all the babies are :( Lol at Aarons foor fetish:haha:
?

Yoghurt raisins :sick: :nope: I like choc raisins :thumbup:

Both the kiddos were sick again before bed :nope: They seem fine in themselves, and not puking any other time which is good :D

Cards only take 5 days from the UK to US hun!!

Hows Aarons batteries tonight Harvey? Glad you enjoyed your movie :thumbup:

Okies Im away to get George ready for bed me thinks, he is tired. Oh and ladies my boobs are not bad! lol My meds have been changed AGAIN today lol and I may need to go back in for it to be drained properly again as it is building up again. However Im not in as much pain, so there is a silver lining to all of it eventually lol

That's not long I thought it would take 2 weeks !

My little biting tigger has run out of battery :sleep: at 7.50pm :happydance:

I'm watching 'the hotel' the manager is running his hotel like it's the 80's :rofl:

Time for me to have a lovely tetleys :coffee: and my buttons:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->