Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Not got any choc raisins or peanuts :( Got some whoppers though(maltesers):flower:

Glosettes?

Wiggler hope the puking stops:hugs:

Not got any choc raisins or peanuts :( Got some whoppers though(maltesers):flower:

Glosettes?

Wiggler hope the puking stops:hugs:

Ooh I like malteasers:winkwink: I bite the choc off n give harvey the centre:blush:

I've got a bone to pick with you! I've already wrote out eilidh's card :growlmad: hope you don't mind sticker labels on the envelope lol

:haha: Eilidh sucks the chocolate off too and leaves a trail of biscuit balls

Glosettes...Chocolate Covered Raisins (or peanuts)

https://www.hersheycanada.com/en/products/details/glosette/images/full_product.jpg

mummy- i hope your LL doesn't give you guys any trouble with giving the money back. they sound like scammers :wacko: kaboobs like boob? lol. i've always called it kababs (kuh-bobs) :shrug: her shoes are a size 3.5 (even though she fits a 3). they said her right foot is slightly shorter than her left :shrug:

new- hope you can feel better soon :hugs:

Attachments

• 398605_10150612735402369_512607368_9238772_1248025315_n.jpg
    398605_10150612735402369_512607368_9238772_1248025315_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 420448_10150612735722369_512607368_9238776_1327408089_n.jpg
    420448_10150612735722369_512607368_9238776_1327408089_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
I don't know if you guys get this stupid show called Glee over there, but this is just hilarious

It's a cover of Journey's Don't Stop Believing.

Read the first comment (Bunch of Taco's) and then skip to 1:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIoSTbPt_PI

mummy- i hope your LL doesn't give you guys any trouble with giving the money back. they sound like scammers :wacko: kaboobs like boob? lol. i've always called it kababs (kuh-bobs) :shrug: her shoes are a size 3.5 (even though she fits a 3). they said her right foot is slightly shorter than her left :shrug:
:

Ava looks lovely in her new shoes:flower: does she like them? What was she like when you first put them on?

Avas adorable, love her shoes:cloud9: She's so delicate! Its normal for feet to be slightly different sizes:thumbup: Lol yes like boob:wacko: I though it was an advitisment for like a strip club or something at first :rofl:

we had the show ages ago, that was a HUGE hit over here as was that track!

brandi thee wont be any room for accidents for you so if you dont want a baby till after school then you just need to not inseminate till then so no 2013s babies for you lol

milos avas shoes are lovely she is so cute!

hope aaron stays asleep hun, george just went out :cloud9:

:

Ava looks lovely in her new shoes:flower: does she like them? What was she like when you first put them on?

lol. she fussed at first, kicked her feet and cried :haha: refused to stand or walk in them :dohh: but she seems to have gotten more used to them now :thumbup:

:rofl: brandi!! you know you wont be able to wait if you do get your reversal :haha:

Mmmm chippy!! I could eat that right about now! Think I would chose spaghetti though, Im done with chinese for a while lol

So Im trying a new trick with George lol He's been not going to bed before midnight/1am, all attempts before that result in me up and down and him whining! So tonight he had a feed, a cuddle, and hour later a 2nd feed- dream feed (he wakes 1hr later on the nose), then itook him up but I didnt put the lamp on!!! Its really dark in there, I heard him turn over and not stay asleep but it was dark and he didnt cry as he couldnt see me!!! The monitor has night viewing so i have a clear look at him and he seems to have self settled back off - see how this plan goes! lol Anything is worth a try because now we seem to have mastered the 1am-morning think he has dropped the 2/3/4/5am wake ups lol

Oh and I weighed George tonight, his 9mth weigh in he was 9kg on the nose!!! lol (19lb 8oz)

You're right, I won't, lol. Anberlin's donor and I have already been in contact with each other. He knows that right now, the reversal is looking like it'll be a year from now, but if it's any earlier, that I will only try in months where the due date would put me off school (so try in September to November for June-August due dates) and if it doesn't happen, we'd wait until the next round, or until I was completely finished. I AM going to try and hold out though.

good luck tonight, New! hope he stays asleep for you :hugs: the second Ava wkes up she starts looking around and if she cant see someone she cries even harder :cry:

cant believe how big the babies are becoming! aside from Eilidh and Ava :haha:

So Im trying a new trick with George lol He's been not going to bed before midnight/1am, all attempts before that result in me up and down and him whining! So tonight he had a feed, a cuddle, and hour later a 2nd feed- dream feed (he wakes 1hr later on the nose), then itook him up but I didnt put the lamp on!!! Its really dark in there, I heard him turn over and not stay asleep but it was dark and he didnt cry as he couldnt see me!!! The monitor has night viewing so i have a clear look at him and he seems to have self settled back off - see how this plan goes! lol Anything is worth a try because now we seem to have mastered the 1am-morning think he has dropped the 2/3/4/5am wake ups lol

Oh and I weighed George tonight, his 9mth weigh in he was 9kg on the nose!!! lol (19lb 8oz)

:happydance: go George! I think most babies go in/out of a sleep pattern! Let's hope he continues to sleep for you. Dare I say Aaron is still :sleep: but is due a bottle anytime from 11pm :shrug:

Me n Harvey have had a long cuddle on the sofa:cloud9: he gives the best cuddles, he actually lies on top with each paw round my waist and his head on my chest lol poor thing gets so neglected these days.

ermmm...... he screamed :dohh: did not last long at all. had to get him up he stank.. but nappy clean so just smelly wind :sick: lol

george has gained well on my scales :thumbup: especially as he only started taking solids again last 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->