Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

How did you weigh George new:shrug: don't tell me your home food scales :nope:

I sit Bethany up on my scales when I get the urge to weigh her (not very often :rofl:)

OH is back to work tomorrow then Tues/Wednesday off. I am so looking forward to getting back to normality, he was really getting on my nerves today :haha: I do feel bad for him though, he books time off and we all come down ill :rofl:

yes quite sore :wacko: the slit in the skin is heeling and clear skin and there is a green gloop under neath it bulging up ... nice lol its not as big though, or as painful to touch just feeding is owwwie! lol will try getting it look at tomorrow lol

new - that sounds so painful! I swear you must be immune to pain!

OH said I physically cant be sad lol. he said my face just does not have a sad expression... so probably why I dont feel pain that would require a sulk surely :haha: I dont really have the time for pain pmsl

:haha:

Some pain I can cope with quite well, but others really kill me. Stubbing my toe for instance, I turn into a little sissy girl, curled up on the floor :rofl:

:rofl: That explains men, they love to sulk and have no pain threshold:dohh:

New, George is a brilliant size, he's catching up with a fair few of the other boys now:thumbup: Glad he's eating again!

eilidhs barely eating again here, most days of late its been a small yogurt and small bowl of oatmeal and thats it all day, she's going to permenantly be the size of a 4/5m old baby at this rate:dohh: 25in still and 15lb in clothes. Does everyone weigh in clothes now or naked? She actually has a friend who's 4 days older and 11lb heavier :rofl:

george would be weighed naked in clinic... i forget if i did it in clothes or not :shrug: lol

george seems to have a good spurt then no spurt lol... i just go with it now lol he was eating so little this last 2 weeks but last 2 days he has eaten really well lol

eilidh will catch up hun she busy being learning all her skills just now xxxx

:rofl: That explains men, they love to sulk and have no pain threshold:dohh:

New, George is a brilliant size, he's catching up with a fair few of the other boys now:thumbup: Glad he's eating again!

eilidhs barely eating again here, most days of late its been a small yogurt and small bowl of oatmeal and thats it all day, she's going to permenantly be the size of a 4/5m old baby at this rate:dohh: 25in still and 15lb in clothes. Does everyone weigh in clothes now or naked? She actually has a friend who's 4 days older and 11lb heavier :rofl:

:happydance: eilidh, girl your getting there nice n slowly. Don't you have to accommodate eilidh being prem?

Aaron gets weighed naked!

Aarons waiting for george to catch up lol. Aaron only put on 4oz in 3 weeks,
dunno how as he eats:

breakfast - yoghurt / toast, scramble egg n beans or crumpets.
Dinner- home made mashed roast dinner or smiles, fish fingers n
beans type lunch.
Tea - home made mashed roast or something mashed what we are having with a few whole size pieces. Plus fruit

Sssssshhhh he's still :sleep::happydance: but whimpering so if he doesn't wake he's getting a dream feed so hopefully he'll sleep till 7am ish:winkwink:

What's everyones plans for tomorrow?
I'm not doing anything as I have to go to work Tuesday for flexi time meeting, shopping for slippers n shoes for Aaron in town on way back (me mams meeting me in town to take Aaron whilst I have my meeting) Wednesday got me auntie n cousins kids coming up at dinnertime, then going to my friends twins 4th birthday house tea party so gona be busy for two days!

Doctors tuesday, nothing else planned. I lead a very boring life :haha: I am hoping that on Tuesday afternoon me and OH will finally make a start on tackling the last of the unpacking.

Weather/illness depending I am hoping to take the kids out a few times for a walk around the fields out the back. Dylan is getting fussy with food again and they are going to be growing corn there so I am going to teach the kiddies about farms and where veggies come from, then we are going to plant some veggie seeds in pots in the kitchen :D

i forgot to tell you ladies... i ordered my 50 free prints from photobox paid only £1.49 delivery... i completed the order friday afternoon, about 4pm... they arrived saturday morning!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->