Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

i still got guests so its awkward will put it on tuesday to do list gives new meds a chance too :thumbup:

Even for being prem she's barely on the charts except for head lol but she's always going to be teeny:flower: She needs start eating though, monkey:dohh: She wants to be everywhere now, getting fast:haha:

Harvey, its normal for gain to be slower past 6m and for it to stop/start, Aarons doing brilliant:happydance:

Lol packing here:dohh:

Love the field walk idea wiggler:thumbup:

you mean you had unpacked mummy????? lololol

ermmmm harvey your mum is welcome after this weekend she'll be a breeze lol

Even for being prem she's barely on the charts except for head lol but she's always going to be teeny:flower: She needs start eating though, monkey:dohh: She wants to be everywhere now, getting fast:haha:
:

Start sharing your chocs mummy:growlmad: and your cake:winkwink::haha: and then send me some:thumbup:

HAPPY 9 MONTHS GEORGE :cake:

HAPPY 11 MONTHS EILIDH :cake:

HAPPY 10 MONTHS ROCHELLE & CHARLOTTE :cake:

Arghhhhh... whats that tantruming icon?????????? George fell fast asleep on me, I got him proper asleep then took him up... I didnt get out the room before he started. I tried to pat him off for a bit but as soon as I stopped he started! So Ive left him moaning for a few minutes - he needs to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Anberlin's perfected her technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0MPQ7EOx8Q&feature=youtu.be

Arghhhhh... whats that tantruming icon?????????? George fell fast asleep on me, I got him proper asleep then took him up... I didnt get out the room before he started. I tried to pat him off for a bit but as soon as I stopped he started! So Ive left him moaning for a few minutes - he needs to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

:brat: :shrug: :hissy: :shrug:
:hugs: I hope George sleeps for a good 6 hours for you:flower:

He's asleep now, he only moaned for a half minute rofl oops I was a bit quick to moan about him there lol He looks snug on the monitor :cloud9:

Anberlin definitely mastered her little shuffle hun :thumbup:

Wiggler- Sorry the kids are still sick :(

Mummy- I have never heard anyone pronounce it kaboob :shrug: How much is a 5 bedroom? Here it would be around 4 thousand a month! :shock:

New- Your friend will understand that you need to be seen, hon- don't put it off!

Brandi- I agree with the girls- stay out of your husbands communications with his mother- besides, she sounds toxic and isn't about to change, it will just aggravate you and cause more issues between you and Mike

047.jpg

no real plans this week :nope: typical week. playgroup tuesday. therapy wednesday.

another month and Eilidh is one already :dohh: :cry: and she's not even my baby! :rofl:

Love the bum shuffle:happydance:

I feel :sick: wiggler I blame you passing me the lurgy:nope:

Hope George sleeps new:hugs:

Yeah, I know I should, but it's so hard not to when your husband acts all lovey dovey to you and acts like he wants to improve things, and then talks about you negatively behind your back but what his mother said, it doesn't bother me negatively. I just think it's funny who it's coming from considering the situation.

When Michael got tough, she sent him away. Her solution for problematic marriages was always divorce. She claims to be a Christian but is clearly acting the opposite.

Anyway, one of the reasons I do it is because he leaves it for me to see. I don't know his passwords where I can magically log in and go snooping. But this is also one of the ways I can gather evidence against him if I need it. Like when going for custody or the divorce, or the next time I have to call the police on him. I have it all by his own admission. In a way, it helps. I know it's dishonesty, but without it, I have nothing but his "I'm innocent because I've never had to take responsibility" charm.

Love the bum shuffle:happydance:

I feel :sick: wiggler I blame you passing me the lurgy:nope:

Hope George sleeps new:hugs:

I thought I would share the love, it would be selfish for me to keep it all to myself :haha:

Or maybe you have a baby in your belly? :haha::baby::baby::baby:

If I felt like I could trust him, I wouldn't, and it's not an every day occurence...maybe once every few months and only when I use his computer. I can't wait to get out of here.

California is super expensive heyy, we pay less here by a fair amount than we did in San Diego, but generally wages are higher in Cali I believe? Erm nowhere near 4k a month though, we're looking at 2k and then bills but its going to be right next to hubbys work so less gas costs (why is gas so much?:wacko:) For 2k in Cali our house was shack like!! Gorgeous pics hun!

Milos:hugs: We have similar weeks alot of the time! When we get past 1 that makes our babas toddler?

Brandi, my crazy LL claims to be a christian woman:dohh: I dont know how you handle all the drama:hugs:

Lol wiggler, pretty sure its the d and v bug:dohh: Can I send you back your lovely bug, thoughtful though it was?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->