Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

i've had people say they become toddlers when they start walking and some say after turning 1 :shrug: but i'd like to say its when they turn 12 months. i dont wanna call Ava my toddler :cry:

noooooooooooo toddlers are like 18 or something :haha: we still got babies, ickle tiny babies!!!!

Heyy your girls are gorgeous xxxx Hows your day?

George is settled :) - for now! lol

2K here would get a mansion, ha ha maybe the castle lol

Milos Ava's still a baby, lets agree that they have to be at least 1, walking and over 20lb:thumbup: So er next year for our 2 and George:haha:

New, remember the exchange rate and differences in tax:thumbup: I think most families earn at least 50-60k here? I could be talking crap though, I dont actually know how much people over here earn:wacko:

Isn't kaboob the funniest description of a meal ever :rofl: Makes me think of a bfing baby too

lol im trying to get george to ask for boob :haha: but noooo he just pulls my top up/down and grabs me lolol pinches my boob until I undo my bra lol

where you live i would easily see 50-60k. around here it's average 30-45k :shrug: but places in cali i would assume are 60-100k :wacko:

When I first moved over here I assumed it was a set wage type and standard/cost of living was pretty similar everywhere, got a massive shock:dohh: 100k is not uncommon in San Diego. 35-40k would've sounded like a kings wage when I lived near Burnley in the UK(might've got that castle new:winkwink:) I dont know exactly how much hubby makes, should probably find out sure:shrug::haha:

New I remember Freja being 2 and running up to me in starbucks shouting for booby and lifting my top, least George is being relatively subtle:haha:

ha ha he is totally not subtle lol and i cant do discrete nursing at all atm with the pain, I need to cup my boob in a certain way :rofl: and i need to keep George's hand off ... lol

30K in Burnley would definitely be a kings wage :haha: You so wouldnt chose to live in Burnley if you earned that lol You'd move and commute :haha:

I believe toddlerhood starts at 18 months old....but Zoe's 5 and Isaiah's 3 and they're still my babies.

Lol new there's worse places than Burnley down that way! :rofl: king of Burnley, what a title!

Freja's 7 and a half and soooooo not a baby:haha: She's my special teenager...

Oh god... imagine 30K in Bacup!!!!!!! lolol I almost bought a house there once for 2K :haha: 2bed house too lol

:rofl: I got lost in Bacup once:wacko: I saw a mansion advertised in Nelson for 60k:haha:

how the hell do you get lost in bacup??? I never been to nelson :shrug:

I lived in Waterfoot for a while, and Rawtenstall lol

Good Lord, I WISH 100k!!! Hubby made about 35k last year, I think... but we're way on the lower end to be sure- This area is really expensive because we are just north of San Francisco in the wine valley- I can't even imagine a house for 2k :wacko: The condo under us is up for sale at $97k, which is CHEAP, and it's nothing special- 2 bedroom 1 bath, tiny as hell and HOA dues of $350 a month :dohh:

Aaron is turning 20 in 3 months- the last time he was here he sat on my lap :dohh: They are ALWAYS your babies! Hubby gets all excited when people say the girls are turning into toddlers :growlmad: Not ok! I just got used to not saying newborns! :cry:

Finished the collage I am making for hubby for Valentine's day- I couldn't think of anything else. What do you think?
Picnik collage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->