Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Heyy thats beautiful:cloud9: Hubbys cousin lives in San Francisco, I believe its very expensive! Scottsdale seems to be more so than phoenix for some reason:shrug:

New I got lost enough in Bacup to miss 2 buses home :dohh: Nelson er rough version of Burnley:haha: I used to go through rawtenstall too but never been waterfoot, whats it like there? Lolol I used to go on the witchway bus :rofl:

Scottsdale is more expensive because you are less likely to be shot in a drive by... just sayin

oh Id quite like to be in an area less likely for a drive by shooting.. ffs!! lolol

Waterfoot is as small as bacup, not as rough lol I still not sure how you got lost :wacko: lol its as bad as the palm of your hand :rofl:

You wouldnt recognise Rawtenstall now, its getting totally redeveloped xx

awwwww heyy that is just gorgeous :cloud9:

brandi why you confused hun?

Cuz I have no idea what or where you're talking about :rofl:

Oh! Mummy! Zoe, Anberlin and I MIGHT be visiting AZ this summer from June 14-17 for a Microcephaly convention!

lol ahhhh mummy n I used to live in the same county lol... now she lives a million miles away :(

Lol I dont know heyy, the local park has a no gangs allowed sign:shrug:

Whereabout in AZ Brandi?

New, it sucks we so far apart :( Cant imagine a done up rawtenstall:wacko:

Think about it hon, areas where there are no gang problems, they don't need to post signs

Phoenix, at the Arizona Biltmore. There's a Microcephaly convention every two years.

That what I meant heyy, the local park in scottsdale had a no gangs allowed sign! Maybe we were in rough side of town:shrug: I used to take my kids there pretty much everyday too! Theres a really posh area around hubbys work with a man made lake and everything, doubt they'd have the signs there lol

Brandi remind me nearer the time so can come say hi:happydance:

Think I totally misunderstood heyy, yeah you're right there's got to be a gang problem!

For sure! It depends on whether we have the money at the time, but we're definitely trying to get down there!

Going to bed now...work tomorrow

Be prepared for the heat in june hun, will for sure be well over 100 degrees by then! How long will you be down here if you come? Do you have a place to stay etc? Good luck at work!

I can't handle these bloody early mornngs any more :cry:

OH is still sleeping in there at night, I heard Dylan wake up, wait 30 seconds as I assume OH would see to him, but noooo, by the time I found my glasses (horrible things has fallen on the floor :growlmad:) and got in there Dylan had woken Bethany up and now they are both awake. I was not amused when I took Dylan into the lounge and saw it was 3.55am. If OH hadn't been such a lazy POS and actually woken up and dealt with him then he would have gone back to sleep :cry: Dylan is now in the lounge demanding Cbeebies (doesn't start for 2 hours) and cereal.

I told OH to deal with them himself, he is sleeping in there for a reason and if he is going to be a lay shit then I will follow his lead and I am now back in bed. I don't need to be up til 7am when he leaves so I think I am going back to bed for a few hours :rofl:

Just been called a lazy bitch and a **** etc etc etc. I was considering getting back up, but now I think I shall live up to my "lazy bitch" status and stay in bed :rofl:

Good Lord, I WISH 100k!!! Hubby made about 35k last year, I think... but we're way on the lower end to be sure- This area is really expensive because we are just north of San Francisco in the wine valley- I can't even imagine a house for 2k :wacko: The condo under us is up for sale at $97k, which is CHEAP, and it's nothing special- 2 bedroom 1 bath, tiny as hell and HOA dues of $350 a month :dohh:

Aaron is turning 20 in 3 months- the last time he was here he sat on my lap :dohh: They are ALWAYS your babies! Hubby gets all excited when people say the girls are turning into toddlers :growlmad: Not ok! I just got used to not saying newborns! :cry:

Finished the collage I am making for hubby for Valentine's day- I couldn't think of anything else. What do you think?
View attachment 339331

Heyy that's lovely:thumbup:

When I first read about Aaron turning 20 in 3 months, I thought I'd typed a post wrong again :blush::haha: I hope my Aaron will still sit on my knee at 20:cloud9:

Why does your OH get up with the kids wiggler?

No sleeping here again and on a late shift tonight. :grr: Working is so stressful, I hate it! xx

:rofl: Harvey!!! I think Aaron will sit on your knee at 20!

:hugs: 24! Happy 9mths to Sam this morning hun xxxx Im so sorry work isnt going great for you, dont make yourself ill through worry hun, if it is not right for you then leave and take the HB on offer - at the end of the day you worked right up to being a mum, and in a couple of years you'll feel better about going back and you will more than cover what you took in taxes!! Think of it as an interest free loan. Working is not worth making yourself sick over, and if you're not happy hun then Sam will know this :hugs:

I dont blame your OH wanting a lie in Wiggler hun :wacko: For all his faults he does have to go out and do a fulls days work at 7am, and doesnt he use machinery now??? I wouldnt like to think he was handling a fork lift whilst super tired! Thats dangerous for him and his colleagues! Although, best case would be monkey boy sleeping longer, so really hope that starts for you guys, soon!!

Getting george to sleep and bed is becoming a hassle, BUT once he is there I am keeping him there and he sleeps to morning :thumbup: I guess I should complain, last night it was 11.30pm getting him down so improvement on the previous 1am! I also think I prefer to stay awake and settle him late than get him settled than have to wake early hours - if I had to chose one or the others lol of course I would prefer a 12hr sleeper like his big brother :haha:

Whats peoples up to today? Last day with my guests not sure what to do. Id like to go round the castle, or beach or something touristy but they sooooooooooooo not into all that stuff :( Took the kids to the skate park the other day and the entire hour they moaned and moaned in the end I gave up :wacko:

Nope, OH now sits his lazy arse at a desk, answers the phone occasionally, deals with the occasional customer and plays on the internet all day, then he comes home, is a dick to me about what a lazy **** I am, ignores the kids and plays on his phone all evening. That is why he gets up with them, it forces him to spend time with them

I ended up getting back up with the kids this morning anyway, the dickhead was sat in here playing on his phone. as usual. :growlmad:

Oh well, at least my kiddies love me :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->