Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Ahhh there is no subtitue for the love from your babies hun :cloud9:

What you and your munchkins doing today?

I dont know what to do with my guests :shrug: They are still in bed :wacko:

Lazy day for us today, I really am not feeling good still :( Hoping to feel a bit better later so I can attack my room a bit but I can't see that happening now so films and cuddles it is :cloud9:

Eek, I hope your guest gets up soon.

She just got up now :wacko: (11am!) But her lad got up with Joshua and has been so much less hassle :haha: He got washed and dressed with no issues, he hasnt done that for his mum at all while being here lol I dont take no moaning or messing lol

11am?! Eek! I rarely stay at anyones house but I always end up waking at 5am, I wouldn't even be able to sleep in at my mums house :haha:

:rofl: she did wake up with george at 7.45am, but went back to sleep at 8am lol I fell asleep on the sofa didnt wake until 4/5am so i decided to stay on the sofa incase i disturbed everyone going up (sharing a room with my friend and george), but I put the monitor on the loudest so I would wake with george. She brought him down to me before I had chance to even think about moving then she went back to bed :haha:

She is now making her bratty child pizza... he has only eaten pizza or sausage roll since he arrived - oh or chocolates/ ice cream etc etc etc Thats his only diet - and you think Dylan is a fussy eater :haha:

:rofl: Harvey!!! I think Aaron will sit on your knee at 20!

Getting george to sleep and bed is becoming a hassle, BUT once he is there I am keeping him there and he sleeps to morning :thumbup: I guess I should complain, last night it was 11.30pm getting him down so improvement on the previous 1am! I also think I prefer to stay awake and settle him late than get him settled than have to wake early hours - if I had to chose one or the others lol of course I would prefer a 12hr sleeper like his big brother :haha:

Whats peoples up to today? Last day with my guests not sure what to do. Id like to go round the castle, or beach or something touristy but they sooooooooooooo not into all that stuff :( Took the kids to the skate park the other day and the entire hour they moaned and moaned in the end I gave up :wacko:

I'm hoping he'll still like his cuddles at 20:blush:

I think our boys swopped routines last night:growlmad: Aaron woke up at 11.30pm last night and wouldn't go back to sleep till 1am:wacko: but slept till 8am so can't really complain but I'm with you there on a 12 hr sleeper:winkwink:

I'm going to aldi veg shopping today :happydance: highlight of my day lol shouldn't complain as I'll be wishing I had nowt to do if I go back part
time:dohh: but we need some fresh air:thumbup:

Your guests sound horrendous:wacko: why cant people just go with the flow and if they aren't enjoying it, don't moan! It's only for a bit! I can't be done with people who are hard work:nope: we stopped going out with a couple we know as it didn't matter what we suggested she wasn't happy, unless she was going where she wanted :growlmad::nope: :gun:

Mummy, it'll be from June 14-June 17, and we will be staying at the hotel that the convention is held at. From asking other families, the guest speakers and doctors and things don't usually have a lot to offer (maybe for first time families) but mostly people go to meet other families. I'll know by the end of April if we're going.

Sorry he's being such a dick, Wiggler. It might not seem like it now, but Dylan and Bethany will know soon, and when they start to resent him for being a dick father, he'll have no one to blame but himself. They WILL see, and they will make their own decision. Trust me...there's a reason I stopped seeing my Dad as soon as I was old enough to make that decision legally (12). I've seen him a handful of times since then. He says he wanted to do better with my kids...he's seen Zoe maybe 6 times, Isaiah maybe 3 or 4, and NEVER seen Anberlin. He ALWAYS has an excuse.

She just got up now :wacko: (11am!) But her lad got up with Joshua and has been so much less hassle :haha: He got washed and dressed with no issues, he hasnt done that for his mum at all while being here lol I dont take no moaning or messing lol

That's the way I'm bringing Aaron up, no moaning or messing just do it! No means no, and if hes good he'll get a treat. He won't get a choice of what he wears or eats till at least 5! Even now I tell him to 'ssshhh stop being silly' it usually works but for how long:shrug::haha: give them an inch they take a mile:thumbup: FIRM BUT FAIR is my motto

Am I being totally naive:shrug:

new - your guests sound delightful :haha: Dylan would love it so much if all I gave him was pizza :haha:

Brandi - yea, OH's father is the same as him and OH and me agreed he would never have anything to do with our ids, yet OH is being the same, it does my head in! he always said he wanted to be different and occasionally he will put the effort, then he goes back to being a useless tosspot again. The past few weeks though he has been making comments though about how the kids are mummys boy/girl and how they give me more kisses than him etc etc and I think it might slowly be sinking in.

Hmm, jacket tattie with egg mayo for lunch I think, sounds gross and probably will be gross but I have tatties and egg mayo that need using :rofl:

You're talking about lunch already? At least let me go get my breakfast first, lol. Isaiah was up at 5:45am (Usually 7:00am) and within 15 minutes woke Zoe up, who then threw her bedroom light on waking Anberlin up.

I have to work until 11pm tonight. You bet I'm taking a nap this morning.

new - your guests sound delightful :haha: Dylan would love it so much if all I gave him was pizza :haha:

Brandi - yea, OH's father is the same as him and OH and me agreed he would never have anything to do with our ids, yet OH is being the same, it does my head in! he always said he wanted to be different and occasionally he will put the effort, then he goes back to being a useless tosspot again. The past few weeks though he has been making comments though about how the kids are mummys boy/girl and how they give me more kisses than him etc etc and I think it might slowly be sinking in.

Hmm, jacket tattie with egg mayo for lunch I think, sounds gross and probably will be gross but I have tatties and egg mayo that need using :rofl:

Let's hope he realises that you have to put effort in with the kids, if he sits and ignores them he won't get anything in return! I agree with brandi, kids aren't daft and they soon notice who shows them attention and who doesn't, and kids speak their minds and don't cover up how they feel unlike adults :winkwink:

Egg Mayo on a jacket tattie :sick: why don't you have a sarnie with the egg Mayo now and mid pm have a jacket tattie with tons of butter on :winkwink:

Aww Brandi - I hope you have a nice relaxing nap this morning.

I was thinking of having an egg mayo sarnie, but the bread we have is disgusting :sick: My thinking is that I like egg mayo, I like jacket tatties, a combination HAS to be a good thing :rofl: I have a feeling I will end up regretting this :haha:

Took some meds earlier so not feeling too ill now, I think I am going to rearrange all the kids toys later, there are loaeds buried in the bottoms of the toyboxes that don't get used so going to move them so they might get some use. Might make a start on the unpacking in my bedroom earlier, I'm feeling quite productive at the moment :haha:

sarnie - sandwich :D

Well the egg mayo (with cress and ham) on jacket tattie was delish! Dylan hasn't touched his though, he is just laying on the floor watching a film. :( Little monkey has barely eatten since he got that damn bug, and I don't know what to do to tempt him to eat again, should I carry on as I am offering him food and hope he gets hungry enough to start again?

I'm going to try and stick it out until I have another baby for the maternity leave as finincially it is a good idea, its just so hard. :(

Sam has finally started babbling, and said Mamma this morning, and by lunchtime had added Dadda and Bubba! :yipee: xx

Have you tried the BRAT diet? Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast.

If that doesn't work, then just wait until he's hungry. He won't let himself starve.

Stupid speech therapist worrying me. :grr: xx

WTG Sam!!!! :happydance:

Brandi - tried it, he wants nothing but water and the occasional nibble at the moment, he had a few mouthfuls of cornflakes this morning. I was the same when I was younger, I would go right off food after a D&V bug, but I get so worried with Dylan cos of his previous issues with food :(

Give it another day or two and see what happens. He's taking small bites, but he might be afraid to take any more. If, in another day or two, he's not asking for food, or eating a bit more, then talk to a doctor. Kids are pretty resilient and stubborn at the same time. So long as he's taking fluids, he'll be okay for another day or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->