Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

He is having plenty of fluids so I'm not worried about that, he did also mention to me about him being hungry before he had some breakfast this morning which is also very good :D Poor little guy, this is the first time he had more than a cold :(

Madam in her very pretty dress :cloud9:
396424_360014450684918_100000290976849_1351585_751708965_n.jpg

I don't put her in dresses often cos she finds it hard to crawl, but this morning I couldn't resist.

So cute! :cloud9: I have tons of dresses waiting in the next size up for summer, hoping they will be walking by then and can wear them!

EGGS and MAYONNAISE on a POTATO??? :sick: That's horrifying!

Harvey- I am sure Aaron will still want mama cuddles :flower:

24- so sorry you're tired and have to work, too :nope: I can't even imagine trying to keep the schedule I do and then working! :nope:

New- tell your company they are like fish- after three days, they stink! Get out and blow the stink off! Take them to the castle or the beach, they can just deal! It's not fair to you and the boys to just be locked up

We had a rough night last night- lots of fussy early on, then awake from 1-2:30, then both in bed with mama til 4:20- then up :sleep: I need sleep :sleep: and won't be getting any :cry: too much to do today, and tonight is a bar night for hubby (So he'll not get off work til after midnight) and needs to sleep more than I do as he was up with us helping me, and he's the one who has to work late and drive to and from west county :nope: We have to go to the bank, get gas, do a wal-mart run, go to my moms to take care of some administrative stuff for our taxes and for Bethy's school (Our printer doesn't work), and get hubby's hair cut- all before 1PM :dohh: So no sleep for me! C affine. Lots and lots of Caffeine.

:hugs: heyy :hugs:

24 - I really hope you can find some way to being at least contet if not happy until you you ttc again :hugs:

wiggler :sick: you eat weird stuff! lol

Ryan has broke one of Joshua's lego sets, it obviously can be rebuilt but looks like we'll have to take the entire thing down and start over arghhh it was his space station too so not the small set :dohh: The boys argued about it, but we settled tha. Then Joshua wanted to go out, my friend and her LO did not so Joshua was miffed, then they argued about what to watch on TV, and Ryan through a fit because I said no Wii (they had it all day yesterday and this morning! - Joshua is only allowed it twice a week usually!). Then Ryan came down and his mum said he could have his DS on the sofa (same applies to Wii in this house so Id already said no DS's :growlmad:), so I checked Joshua's room it was not tidy and we leave for the train station in 2ish hours so I told Ryan to turn the DS off and go help Josua tidy the room and he bitched at me, so I just said 'I dont really care for your thoughts on the matter the room needs to be tidied by those that messed it so go with Joshua and help him' he slammed up the stairs and his mum just looked on because last time they were here she told him he didnt need to tidy up if he didnt want to and Joshua's room was trashed took days to put right! So this time I got him before his mother could tell him and as she was stood behind me she heard me say it so couldnt really over ride it :haha: Did get to go out though :( Me and Joshua will go for a walk tomorrow :thumbup:

you need to take my approach on company- I tell them what our plans are for the duration of their stay and let them know they are welcome to join us on any or all of it- or they can make themselves at home and just hang out at the house, and I leave the number for the local Chinese and dominoes :haha: Sorry the boys squabbled- it's always hard to have someone elses kid in your house, especially when they are not used to following rules

He is having plenty of fluids so I'm not worried about that, he did also mention to me about him being hungry before he had some breakfast this morning which is also very good :D Poor little guy, this is the first time he had more than a cold :(

Madam in her very pretty dress :cloud9:
396424_360014450684918_100000290976849_1351585_751708965_n.jpg

She is gorgeous in that dress:flower:

New- have the flags ready:winkwink: I doubt you'll be inviting your friend for a while :nope::haha: tonight you and Joshua have some cuddle time on sofa putting your albums together :hugs:

Heyy- wow you are super woman:winkwink: can't wait to see the twins in their dresses!

Wiggler- we need more cute dress pics:winkwink:

24/7- :hugs: I hope you can catch up on some sleep soon! Can't you ask work for reduced hours instead:shrug:

Milos- how's Ava and shoes getting on?

Charlotte - never heard from you in a while, hope your keeping okay:flower:

Meow- seen you peeking a few times :flower:

Brandi- I bet your looking forward to your break, and the chance to meet
mummy! Get ready for poopy at mcdonalds :rofl:

Just got back from veg shopping, and I had to get myself some more prawns,
they are gorgeous from aldi:cloud9: and me part baked buns, thats me sorted
for sarnies this week:haha:

Mummy- where are you today, having a lie in? Dip in the pool? Or packing:shrug::nope: need some pics of ceilidh, see how much she is growing:winkwink:

Really trying to stick to my guns on this laundry thing :gun:- I did a load of the girls items and a few things I needed and that's it- the girls have their towels all clean, and I have 2 hidden :haha: so should be all for a day or two- Hubby went on and on yesterday about not having any socks- I told him he'd better put a load on then, he looked at me like I had gone insane! :rofl: and then left for work and did NOT put laundry on- should be fun when he gets up to get ready today ::argh: :finger:

I think tomorrow afternoon if madam is in a better mood we might play dress up :rofl: She has loads of little dresses. I can't wait til summer so I can put her in dresses all the time :cloud9:

stick to it heyy!!! If you back down now then you'll never win this arguement ever!!!

I told joshua to go to the park.... ryan soon got bored by himself and followed suit :thumbup:

1hour to go :thumbup: lol

George stinks!!! he keeps poo'ing but omg :sick: the smell!!!!!!! lol lurgy on its way out maybe??

Seeing a booby lady tomorrow get our latch checked, see we still doing things right now we got a squirmy and nosey booby feeder! lol I rang them this morning and they can see me 1pm tomorrow so not long to wait!

24 I never got excited for sams babbling so sorry! I was thinking about him when I wasnt at the computer than realised I didnt post, wtg go Sam :happydance: sorry hun!!! So glad he is taken that worry away from you, my HV moans George cant babble :shrug: there is always something huh lol

Ok non babbling baby is undressing me here think he wants milk lol - he doesnt need to babble to get what he wants :haha:

I still say they are stressing way too much these days on babas doing things too early- Bethy was just like Sam, nothing and then like 5 words in a day! She really didn't talk until she was 2- nothing wrong, she just wasn't ready- then one evening she said, clear as day "Mommy, can I have toast" ! Me: Ummm, sure!? what did you do at school today? Bethy: we painted. Me: Cool. And off we went! And she crawled "late" (10 months) , walked "late" (13 months) all NORMAL. I think HVs and Pediatricians need to learn to keep their tongues behind their teeth! :lol:

stick to it heyy!!! If you back down now then you'll never win this arguement ever!!!

Don't I know it- there are about a million things to pick at and argue over- but the laundry one is INSANE! I always tell him if I ever leave him it will be over laundry! :haha: This is all because his mother never made him do ANYTHING and never told him no :growlmad:

I'm here, just reading through:lol:

Sam:happydance: They had no right to worry you hun. So sorry about work:( I agree with new, take the HB and a bit time off if it gets too much:hugs:

Heyy, you are super woman! Dont back down hun with the laundry:thumbup: Good luck with the taxes, I really must remember the same thing lol for 2010 onwards:dohh: How's going with Bethys school? Hun lol after you mentioned the driveby shooting there was one on the news last night in glendale:dohh:

Brandi, if you need a place to stay to save money let me know, should have a house by then:haha:

New, go you telling Ryan:thumbup: I'm very much like you with disapline, firm but fair all the way and pizza everyday on demand is a recipe for disaster! Sorry you didn't get to go sightseeing, they dont know what they're missing! How's little man?

Wiggler, sorry your OH is playing up again:hugs: I wouldn't worry too much about Dylans eating as he's just getting over a bug hun, Ruaridh and Anja are both like that with eating too, it can vary from meal to meal. Bethany is just beautiful in her dress:cloud9:

Harvey, you're not naive, you very much have the right idea. Carry on like that and you will have a great relationship with Aaron, though hun if he keeps growin how he is you'll have a strapping 6 footer on your lap:winkwink:

Eilidh has the wheeze and cough back :( BUT some big new things here:happydance: She is consistently pulling to standing, she has the words no and more and as of 10 mins ago said "no mo sook" she wanted to bf and not have oatmeal:haha: and she can point out hers and anyone elses nose when asked:happydance: It feels soooooooooo good to brag about my princess, sorry:blush:

I need to get some films and picture, atm my stupid phone is whats connecting me to the internet again, LL disconnected our phone line because it was competing for his net:wacko::growlmad: We had all of about 1 day of actual internet grrrr, at least hubby knew of something called tether or I would'nt of seen you guys for about a month:nope:

Milos, before I forget, an inside into your future with Milo, Ruaridh is currently shouting "GEICO" at everyone :rofl: You're little guy is going to be so similar!:cloud9: How's Ava today hun? Hope things are still going great with Thomas?:flower:

We're looking at $120-$145 PER NIGHT for the hotel alone, plus the registration fees, plus the food, plus the flights...I'm WANTING to go this year, and I'm HOPING we'll go this year, but honestly, I don't think we will be. We MIGHT though. It depends on how much money I have left over from my reversal.

I don't want to have that done during the school year, so now I'm aiming to have it done by August, meaning putting away $850 a month instead of $500

:happydance: Go Eilidh! I can't believe she's putting words TOGETHER! :shock: She was delayed on her movement because she was studying speech patterns, apparently! No apologies needed, BRAG AWAY! :thumbup:

Aww Brandi, hun seriously if I can help and you want to come for Zoe just let me know:hugs:

Heyy, its brilliant:happydance: Freja and Anja are exactly the same so cant say I'm too surprised but have to be honest, I did think she'd be a lot later than them., apparently not:cloud9: Its all directed as well to get what she wants, diva:haha: Its just the best to be able to brag finally, she took her time:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->