Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Alright ladies- I'm off to get a start on this lovely too packed bullshit day! :haha: Have a lovely one!

:happydance: YAY EILIDH!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

Brag away, Mummy. You deserve to.

Trust me, you`re all going to be victim to my bragging and celebrating whenéif Zoe ever toilet trains.

Hope today isn't too stressful hun :hugs:

Mummy - That is what duct tape is for :rofl:

Garbage bags work well too....

NO, not for putting them in, but threatening with toys! I swear, I could yell at my two until I`m blue in the face about cleaning up their toys, but it won`t get done. Break out the garbage bag, and you`d think Molly Maid just swept through my house in 30 seconds flat.

Garbage bags work with my OH too, if he says he will do something, like clean that tip of a cupboard of his and then doesnt, then I go and start binning everything, he soon pulls his finger out.

Maybe if I threatened to bin the kids he would put more effort in with them??? :rofl:

Hope it goes ok heyy:hugs: You know where we are if you need to vent!

Brandi, cant wait till you brag about that:happydance:

Wiggler :rofl: duct tape the mouth, then tape them all together to minamalise the damage of the 8 arms!

Got to get up and get bathing this lot, they getting restless and Ruaridhs getting fed up of snuggling:nope:

Milos, another thing lol, are you part of an autism society where you are? We're a member of one here and they do great things for the kids, on the 25th we're going to a low sensory movie:thumbup: They lower the sound in the theatre and increase the lighting I believe to make it easier for the autistic kids:thumbup: Milo might enjoy that:flower:

Without hotel accomodations, we're looking at almost $1300...that cuts it down by $1000. I still don't think it'll be doable this year. The next one, for sure though!

Oh dear, Dylan is asleep again, he is not amused by my attempts to wake him, he is slapping my hand and saying no :rofl:

:hi: Jenniebelle

He is awake now, he keeps glaring at me! Eek, I have angered him :rofl:

Madam has a secret she has been keeping from me, if I turn my back for a second she will put a dummy in her mouth, when I look back and catch her with it in she will look shocked and sneakily try to take it out :rofl: My daughter has a dummy habit :cry: :rofl: She makes me laugh so much!

It was on reality TV. It has to be :rofl:

I think I'm getting the worst Valentine's gift EVER tomorrow. Santa, with his ugly red suit left me with an ugly red period, and although the colour is appropriate, I think Mother Nature's about to do the same.

After tomorrow at work I have nine days off, so just thinking of that now!

Well done Eilidh!!

New, Sam has his 8-12 month review on Wednesday so will be interesting what they want him to be doing! xx

24 - What have you got planned for your days off?

Dylan ate a teeny bit of dinner :happydance: Poor little guy looks exausted.

Bethany has been a bit grumpy this evening.

Urgh, doctors tomorrow, I am dreading it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->