Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Omg I saw that sex with a car programme on cable last night:wacko: His dad asking if he was aroused by the car :shock: :rofl: Brandi have you seen the one where they talk about being in love/lust with rollercoasters and fences? I cant understand the appeal at all, splinters with the fence surely...

Witch :argh: So glad to not have that yet!

9 days off sounds great 24, what are you going to do with your time off?

Bethany with the dummy :rofl: Thats so cute!

My lot are all sleeping:thumbup:

Well, Dylan once again was sick before bed :nope: (All over OH's face :rofl: :rofl:) So we are booking him an emergency dr's appointment for tomorrow, he also hasn't pooped since Friday which is very odd for him.

Oops poor OH:dohh::haha: Poor Dylan too hun, this bug taking its time :( Good luck at doctors:hugs: If he's not eating though hun and being sick still then its not too surprising he's not pooping as not much is going through.xxx

He is only being sick right before bed, today he was making himself burp which brought it up, and yesterday and the day before he was making himself cough... I really hope he isn't trying to make himself sick on purpose :nope:

If we can't get him an emergency appointment then I'll just talk to the doctor about him tomorrow at mine.

I dont know hun, I doubt he's planning to make himself sick, make sure not to be visibly disturbed when he does it so he has no need to get a reaction on the off chance he is. Chances are he just has a sensitive gag reflex and needed to cough/burp:hugs: Next time he burps get OH out the way lol!

We don't react badly, we ask him if he would like some water and get him changed and give him hugs then once he calms down and we know he isn't going to be sick again we carry on with the bedtime routine.

:hi: ye'all!!!!

24... 8-12mth review? Thats a tad early????????? You sure its not the 7-9mth one? Surely they can not be assessing him at 9mths for development skills they expect of a 12 month old??? If it is 8-12mth hun then I wpould take any negitive remarks with a severe pinch of salt :hugs: Enjoy your 9 days off hun xxxxx

:happydance: go eilidh talking!!!!!!!! You brag away hun she so deserves you too xxxxx

Hope Dylan is ok wiggler! If you do use your appt for Dylan tomorrow make sure you also discuss your problems!!! Maybe put things in writing tonight because you may find tomorrow difficult once you get there, or emotional either way you may not get everything out, so if you right it down in the comfort of your own home in your own time then anything you forget tomorrow will be there for you to recall, or if you struggle to talk about it you can give the piece of paper to the doctor :hugs:

How is everyone this evening? I am guest free :happydance:

I will new, I know you'll tell me off if I don't :haha: Yay for being guest free!

I'm good this evening. Both kids settled to sleep really well, OH isn't in a foul mood and I have found my favourite jammies packed in the bottom of a box so I am nice and comfy :D

yay for a nice evening :) i just got george asleep, round 1 lol me and joshua are watching tv hehe

and yup... telling off is an under statement!!!

:argh: wiggler you best do as you're told!

Yay for fave jammies:happydance:

New, so glad you're getting a relaxing evening:hugs: Good luck getting George to stay asleep:sleep:

Where's Harvey? :munch:?:coffee:?

George has woke up once lol though asleep again now and I havent had to go up to him! lol

I have mega munchies :wacko:

what you up to hun?

edit: he's awake :dohh:

re-edit: he is asleep/settled again :shrug: ... long night me thinks!!!!

Eek, I'm scared now. Don't worry, I'll be a good girl :kiss:

Watching Protecting our Children on TV at the moment, so many babies born to unsuitable parents :nope::cry:

Mega munchies? Go get some snacks hun, then send some here:winkwink:

I need go chase my babas lol:haha:

he is up and AWAKE now lolol

wiggler its for your own good xxxx

So i've kinda caught up backwardsely so have confused myself?

All this talk about development checks? Only check Livi has ever has was the health visitors initial check at a few weeks old don't think they do them till at least 18 months 2 years?

If my lo's wake early i always get up with them if hubby has work, here i would do week days & he would do weekends but each to their own? I'd feel terrible making him get up if he had to go to work? Hope your sicky bug comes to an end soon it's horrible when they linger x

Wow go Eildih little chatterbox here we have num nums, dada, ta & babble mostly on and an Aaaaa noise which is usually to scare us & sometimes seems aimed at Ashten?
We have high fives & this amazing cheeky little giggle that she does to make you laugh so cheeky :)

New your visitors sounded erm lovely i wouldn't be inviting them back?

So it's valentines day tomorrow & Ashten had a card posted through the dorr today not sure who it's from?
Think me & dh are gonna treat ourselves to a chinese :)

Glad i haven't posted Ashten's letter to Freja was going to do it over th eweeked aswell, will wait for a new addy ;)

Hope you teach oh a lesson with the laundry ;)
My dh would just let it pile up then probably start wearing my clothes lol!

Sorry your not enjoying work 24 i was like that at first but it's got easier for me, but again different for me as it's nights,

Yep i agree Aaran will always be your baby my little Jac Jacs is very much an equal mummy & daddys boy, today he was so sweet he went all mushy & told me he really liked me he was looking at me all funny & i could just tell he wanted a huggle so we had a nice snuggle :)

I have a new washing machine big posh black one, my one broke last week so have alot of catching up to do & then to pay it off :( was doing well & had our money sorted then 3 bad things last week, broken boiler, no hot waterm broken washing machine, Dan's van got broken into oh & car is playing up but only when it's cold & we can avoid it by leaving it in first gear ;)
& we're hoping the boiler is now fixed after our lovely fil helped us out as always :)

:argh: wiggler you best do as you're told!

Yay for fave jammies:happydance:

New, so glad you're getting a relaxing evening:hugs: Good luck getting George to stay asleep:sleep:

Where's Harvey? :munch:?:coffee:?

:hi: I'm here just reading back over about 6 pages!! Having a :coffee: n some buttons lol :cloud9:

... make that an emergency appointment for both of them. Bethany has puked up this evening too, and had 2 yucky nappies. Tummy bugs suck!

Eek, I'm scared now. Don't worry, I'll be a good girl :kiss:

Watching Protecting our Children on TV at the moment, so many babies born to unsuitable parents :nope::cry:

I'm watching that too and I want to adopt them all :cry:

It's making me soo mad and sad at the same time, how can a mother choose a man, drink or drugs over her own baby :shrug: :growlmad:

Wud, Livi could be trying to say Ashten! Lol yeah prob best wait till new addy:dohh: Wonder who Ashtens valentine is from?! Sorry about all the expensive things breaking down hun:hugs:

Harvey:hugs: Pass buttons? How's your day been?

Bethany:hugs:

Oh dear new, hope he settles before 1am tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->