Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

george is asleep on the boob :cloud9:

I thought all LOs have a 7-9mth developmental check? i would ring your HV to check hun as they re check the limbs/joints, length, social and physical milestones etc check everything is going in the right way!!! though sounds like she is doing amazing xxxxx how cute ashten has a mystery card ;) joshua has something here too.. i bloody dont lolol

did you catch the babas??? lolol cute!!!!!!!!!!

wiggler think you need to restrict the LOs diet hun, poor little things hope they feel better soon xxxx

mummy i still have your bag of buttons here!!!! lololol i have restisted all temptation to eat them lolol they al parcelled waiting for pay day tomorrow lol - so hurry get me an address to send them too lolol

Hmm i remember Ashten having one as they picked up her legs being different sizes like mine lol but Jacson never had one, will ask when i next take her to get weighed, as i'd like her checked due to my scholiosis & check her legs & possible hypermobility?

They seem to have the come to us if there's a problem approach round here?
Did you get sent an appointment through the post?

Heyy- I wonder how much longer he will go before he cracks lol
Hope your day hasn't been too stressful:flower:

New- what muchies have you had?
Is George up for a feed or playtime? Aarons just woke up but he's in cotbed so hubby, who's in bed, has got him and put him in our bed, I think he'll be down soon enough as his bottles due 10.30pm!
I bet your glad your visitors have gone:winkwink::happydance:

Wiggler- :hugs: to the bairns, I hope this bug passes soon, sounds like it's going round in circles at your house:flower:

Mummy - :saywhat: eilidh is talking with 3 words together :happydance: go girl! She must be a watcher/thinker instead of movement. Next it will be George and he'll probably come out with a story :winkwink:

Wud- bad things always come like buses lol and especially when you haven't got the money to spare:wacko: livi sounds funny:flower:

24/7- not long to go before you can relax and have fun says with sam:hugs:

I had to move aarons cotbed base down again tonight as he can get on his
knees then pulls himself up to stand and the top bar was up to his boobies
and I daren't risk him pulling himself over :nope: as he is one strong little boy!

I've got me work flexi meeting tomorrow, I know she's going to refuse my job as part time but the other girl is in for hers and I think they are going to have a joint meeting after our own to discuss job share:shrug: god I hope they do, if not I'm going to say I can't afford not to work, get my share save money in the bank and then put me notice in :winkwink:

Do I have to get aarons feet measured at clarks before I buy him some crawl shoes? Or should i wait till he's trying to walk? At the moment he is just pulling himself to stand but his legs are soo wobbly he can't walk. I'm just scared I'll pay a packet for his shoes then his feet grow again:dohh:

you'll be paying a fortune for shoes and the feet growing for the next 16years!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol in my opinion its best to get them proper fitted shoes, no matter of cost. their feet are changing and developing and they need to be right. i only ever have put joshua in clarks. you could get them measured and buy 2nd hand but some shoes width fittings dont fit as per the foot measurements, in store they will check it all for you. aaron might be a 3g but need a 3f in certain shoes for example xxxx

ive had no munchies i need some though lol

Harvey:hugs: Pass buttons? How's your day been?
!

uneventful. Got up, washed me hair, played with Aaron, went veg shopping (got me prawns:cloud9:) cooked a lasagna for shop, heated up some cooked curry n rice n made me own garlic bread (garlic n butter on French stick lol), lowered aarons cotbed, :iron: :dishes: :laundry: played with Aaron stacking his rings, and walked around the room with his walking wings on so he gets the hang of walking behind his first steps walker, then a lovely :coffee: n buttons:cloud9: sending my last bag by cyber:winkwink: :friends:

I bet you wished you never asked lol

mummy i still have your bag of buttons here!!!! lololol i have restisted all temptation to eat them lolol they al parcelled waiting for pay day tomorrow lol - so hurry get me an address to send them too lolol

Do you know your my favourite:winkwink: :friends: postage to newcaslte is way cheaper than USA :thumbup::shrug:

The bug does seem to be getting better, only 1 sicky incident each a day now. Bethany has a cold too and only sicks when she has a cough up. I can't wait for our immune systems to get super strong from Dylan catching every lurgy possible at nursery, but really hoping the next tummy bug is a while off. I can cope with colds :haha:

Harvey - I hope the meeting goes well tomorrow. I wouldn't bother with crawling/cruising shoes, just wait until he is walking, otherwise you will be paying out a lot of money for shoes that won't get much wear.

I hope the weather isn't too bad tomorrow, my doctors surgery isn't too far from the canal and I want to see if there are any birds there to feed, if not there i always a few boats there and the kids would love that :D

Do you know your my favourite:winkwink: :friends: postage to newcaslte is way cheaper than USA :thumbup::shrug:

you're not kidding... £4.41 to you... £17.80 to mummy :haha:

Good luck for tomorrow Harvey hope it works out well for you, i won't be buying Livi clarks shoes till she's walking. It's upto u really.

I decided not to stress about our broken things all materialistic we will pay it off, so no stress as long as we are all ok ;)

I had hot choc & galaxy cookie crumble really must fight this addiction lol
Off to bed night night much love xxx

Harvey, I wouldn't bother with crawl shoes, just wait for walking shoes:flower: Hope the work meeting goes well but definately look out for your own! Yeah nearly 3 words, more came out as mo lol:cloud9: Haha your day sounds familiar, hurry up with those buttons! best send some to new too:winkwink:

I did catch them, eilidh napping again, Anjas snuggling and ruaridh is pestering the carpet guy who's back again:haha:

you'll be paying a fortune for shoes and the feet growing for the next 16years!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol in my opinion its best to get them proper fitted shoes, no matter of cost. their feet are changing and developing and they need to be right. i only ever have put joshua in clarks. you could get them measured and buy 2nd hand but some shoes width fittings dont fit as per the foot measurements, in store they will check it all for you. aaron might be a 3g but need a 3f in certain shoes for example xxxx

Even if he's not walking new? Could i wait till he's trying to walk round furniture ? Prob only be a few weeks!

Even if he's not walking new? Could i wait till he's trying to walk round furniture ? Prob only be a few weeks!

My mam only bought me clarks and I haven't got any feet issues I.e. Bunions etc

oh yeah, id wait for hard sole shoes too lol.. unless he often crawls outside!!! summer crawllers need crawlling shoes really not winter ones lol

You ladies are choccy fiends! OH bought a teeny chocchy bar as a treat for Dylan last week, he didn't like it (mint choc) so I had it and ewwwww. Give me a pork pie any day :rofl:

sorry yes id wait till he needs gard soles/first walkers! in the summer prewalkers are useful but not really this time of year :thumbup:

You ladies are choccy fiends! OH bought a teeny chocchy bar as a treat for Dylan last week, he didn't like it (mint choc) so I had it and ewwwww. Give me a pork pie any day :rofl:

oh i got pork pie in the fridge mmmmmmmmmmmm forgot about that!! lol

Porkpie :rofl: Thats no competition to chocolate!

Wud you have the right mindset:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->