Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Good luck for tomorrow Harvey hope it works out well for you, i won't be buying Livi clarks shoes till she's walking. It's upto u really.

I decided not to stress about our broken things all materialistic we will pay it off, so no stress as long as we are all ok ;)

I had hot choc & galaxy cookie crumble really must fight this addiction lol
Off to bed night night much love xxx

Ooohhh that's sounds yummy:cloud9: night night:sleep:

I may hold off till he starts to take some steps or else they'll just sit in his room lol

So OH has tomorrow and Wednesday off, please nag me to get our room unpacked, it looks like an explosion of clothes, bin bags and boxes has gone off in there :rofl:

oh yeah but but mummys parcel also has buttons, baked beans, tea bags, milkyways (for the LOs) ermmmm i forgot its been parcelled for ages and sent once - royal mail returned it to me damaged grrrrrr the postal address all got damaged and ripped, idiots!!!

You ladies are choccy fiends! OH bought a teeny chocchy bar as a treat for Dylan last week, he didn't like it (mint choc) so I had it and ewwwww. Give me a pork pie any day :rofl:

I looooooovvvvvveeee my chocolate, especially cadbury:cloud9::cloud9:

Have you tried farm foods pork pies? They are gorgeous, you'll find them in the freezer though, I wasn't keen on the idea of frozen but they are so yummy, seasoned and have got jelly:cloud9::cloud9: only £1.50 for 8:thumbup:

i love morrisons gala pie - lush!!!!!!!! not what i got though just melton mulberrys lol

Harvey - yups, they are brilliant! I am such a savoury food person. Poor OH is really into his sweet food but tough :rofl: I want to make my own savoury snacks like pork pies and sausage rolls homemade though as the shop bought ones are so unhealthy x x x

So OH has tomorrow and Wednesday off, please nag me to get our room unpacked, it looks like an explosion of clothes, bin bags and boxes has gone off in there :rofl:

I want pics now and when is done!!

You want pics of it now? really? you will regret saying that :rofl:

okies george is in bed ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh lolol

I am having a pork pie now thanks wiggler, this will help my munchies i hope lol guest left some sausage rolls in there too, and some other junk lol

I bought some aldi tea bags £1.79 compared to tetley £3.88, and they are lovely, just as nice as tetley:thumbup:

I'm going to get hubby to do our next shop there and save some pennies:thumbup:

You want pics of it now? really? you will regret saying that :rofl:

First thing in the morning you take some pics and post them, then I want to see your pics at the end of the day!! You've got till Wednesday tea time to get it ALL done:winkwink:

Tesco value tea bags here. roughly 30p a box :p

I am so cheap :rofl:

I have the pics now... It looks so much worse on camera :rofl:

Its an eight months milestone check they do between 8 and 12 months. :thumbup: Then the next on is 18 months to 2 years. xx

Ermmm I dont drink tea lol so I buy a small bag of PG Tips but they last forever lol

Its an eight months milestone check they do between 8 and 12 months. :thumbup: Then the next on is 18 months to 2 years. xx

oh phew!! Worried they wanted him to do doing 12mth stuff!!! they do that assessment between 7 and 9mths here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->