Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

maybe they do it between 8-12mths in England hun? Sounds like Livi hasnt had hers come through either and she is already 9mths xxx

This looks so much worse on camera :dohh:

Also bear in mind most of our clothes storage was broken during the move...

https://sn111w.snt111.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=ddfe1e60-5699-11e1-8256-00215ad7ea6c&Aux=14|0|8CEB8BDC9D8B190||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHwwMjIuSlBHfGltYWdlL2pwZWc_3dhttps://sn111w.snt111.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=ddfe1e60-5699-11e1-8256-00215ad7ea6c&Aux=14|0|8CEB8BDC9D8B190||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MXwwMjMuSlBHfGltYWdlL2pwZWc_3dhttps://sn111w.snt111.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=ddfe1e60-5699-11e1-8256-00215ad7ea6c&Aux=14|0|8CEB8BDC9D8B190||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MnwwMjQuSlBHfGltYWdlL2pwZWc_3d

Do note that OH STILL hasn't put the curtains up... :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Damn! I'll try again. I tried uploading here an on a few image websites, then emailed them to myself :dohh: My laptop hates the internet :rofl:

https://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1158/024jex.jpghttps://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg713/scaled.php?server=713&filename=022ynj.jpg&res=mediumhttps://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg696/scaled.php?server=696&filename=023nr.jpg&res=medium

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

ETA - The fire engline normally doesn't live in there but Dylan doesn't like it in his room anymore and I can't find the instructions for folding it down :rofl: :dohh:

where are you guys sleeping???? lolol

Is it pop up or poles for the fire engine? We had a Postman Pat one similar and it was 4 poles and pop up so slide the poles out then have a bottle of wine and p*ss yourself laughing watching OH twist it for holes truong to make a circle :rofl:

Pop up and poles, me and OH have tried taking the poles out and folding it, it did not go well, so we put the poles back in and its now Bethany's play area for when Dylan is in a sensitive mood.

Oh, and I sleep on the bed (very uncomfy, needs a new matress :rofl:) and OH sleeps on the kids floor :haha:

**twist it for hours.... I erm havent started on the bottle of wine honestly!!!! lolol

:rofl: found you these photos! lol The Lightening McQueen one was all poles, that was a bugger tent to put up and down lol That needed the poles to be folded like a white stick, and the Postman pat one was the pop up twist it for hour type lol Hours of fun putting up and taking down tents... not :dohh: (can you see Joshua in them lolol)

Attachments

• joshuas birthday 051.jpg
    joshuas birthday 051.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 3
  • PICT0361.jpg
    PICT0361.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww lol. I would rather get the kids one that was all poles, its so much easier! I fear the fire engine will never be put down until its time for the bin :rofl:

With everything on the bed :haha: You soooooooooooooo going to be busy tomorrow and Wednesday lol.. Harvey said tea time Wednesday thats got to be spotless.... and she is the boss lady so you best get a move on lolol I dont feel so bad I still have ironing to do now :haha:

Talking to MIL on FB, I refuse to give out info on the kiddos. She is now whining about "Is Cam not talking to me now" :dohh: Of course he isn't, she ignores him and our children...

Haha, its not too bad. underneat the bulk of that is half empty boxes. the problem will be where to store all the too small kiddy clothes. I don;t have the heart to throw them out :(

Milos- how's Ava and shoes getting on?

Just got back from veg shopping, and I had to get myself some more prawns,
they are gorgeous from aldi:cloud9: and me part baked buns, thats me sorted
for sarnies this week:haha:

she refused to walk in them this morning :dohh: but atleast it stops her from walking everywhere :haha:

Hugs wiggler:hugs: Her loss!!

Milos now you've stalled her walking you get even longer to toddlerhood:thumbup:

Oh it is totally her loss, I am boring her with decorating stuff now :rofl:

lol milos! Poor Ava!! she will get used to walking in them eventually, she is so dinky shoes probably weigh a lot to her :cloud9:

brrrrr weather man just said its going to be -16... yes MINUS16 ... oh hang on \i misunderstoof... Friday was -16, tonight is +3/4 phew! Brrrr must have been a cold weekend i didnt notice lol

Eilidh has the wheeze and cough back :( BUT some big new things here:happydance: She is consistently pulling to standing, she has the words no and more and as of 10 mins ago said "no mo sook" she wanted to bf and not have oatmeal:haha: and she can point out hers and anyone elses nose when asked:happydance: It feels soooooooooo good to brag about my princess, sorry:blush:

I need to get some films and picture, atm my stupid phone is whats connecting me to the internet again, LL disconnected our phone line because it was competing for his net:wacko::growlmad: We had all of about 1 day of actual internet grrrr, at least hubby knew of something called tether or I would'nt of seen you guys for about a month:nope:

Milos, before I forget, an inside into your future with Milo, Ruaridh is currently shouting "GEICO" at everyone :rofl: You're little guy is going to be so similar!:cloud9: How's Ava today hun? Hope things are still going great with Thomas?:flower:

oh no, i hope she doesn't start to get too sick! :hugs: she is doing amazing :dance: Ava doesn't do any of that :nope: besides the standing :dohh: she's been doing a lot of shaking/flapping her arms and walking around with her arms in weird positions with her arms up like she's a security bouncer in the club. :rofl: i know you dont get on FB much, do you? i posted a video of Milo pointing to his nose :thumbup: if you didn't i can post it here for you to see :D i'm trying to work on eyes, but he starts flapping very aggressivly and trying to smack me in the face :wacko: Ava has been very clingy and sluggish today. might be because her nap got interrupted by Milo's wild behavior and she wouldn't fall back asleep :nope: but they're asleep now for the night :dohh: i need to head to bed soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->