Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

must. stop. taking. sly. digs. at. MIL.

Daft cow doesn't even notice :rofl:

:rofl: wiggler, you must try harder then!!

Milos, please out the video on here:flower: Facebook confuses me and I know Harvey doesnt have it. Security bouncer :rofl: Hun they all different, Eilidhs really good at some stuff but way behind on others:hugs: Hope you get sleep!

and yes, a security bouncer! her arms are cocked up and squared at her elbows with her fists tightened :rofl:

milos your children are so adorable hun :cloud9:

erm mummy yeah -16 apparently :shrug: and other areas were -17 and -18!!! cant say I noticed, this house is always cold :rofl: although i did report the heater to the LL for not working properly, maybe it is and its just so cold its not actually warming the room :shrug: lol

going to bed now ladies! Sweet dreams :kiss:

wiggler behave!! lol go to bed, you got a hard day tomorrow! Hope you got something written down and hope you prepared yourself so that its least hard on you :hugs:

New, have you talked to the council about your heating (so they can pester your LL), surely it illegal to leave you in a house thats not properly heated, especially as you have young children and Joshua has a condition that reacts adversly to the cold.

I have written it all down. I'm just not tired yet and playing with the MIL is so fun :rofl:

Oh my effing god! I mentioned vaguely that I'm tired as Dylan wakes up early upset and she actually asked why!!!! I may actually have a heart attack!

well I explaind to her why and her reply.. "well, I hope you get it sorted, I'm off to bed now, night"

cowbag.

Awww Milos:cloud9: He's adorable hun:hugs: Ava sounds hilarious :rofl:

Wiggler :shock:

New you really need talk to your LL, hun it could be worse, he could be a ball-less non wonder like my current one:dohh: Night hun:hugs: xxx

Ugh....I'll catch up tomorrow. My feet hurt, my belly hurts, and I'm watching hockey.

Mummy!:yipee: Where's the house? Is this the one in Scottsdale?

Milos- Didn't you say Milo intently stares at peoples eyes? And I know a lot of autistic kids won't make eye contact- maybe the eye thing bugs him? :shrug: try working on eyebrow instead

I attempted reeses peanut butter cup cookies for hubby for tomorrow. First batch just came out and they don't look so good :dohh:

Long day- in an immense amount of back/nerve pain and no pain pills of any kind- I contemplated downing a bottle of children tylenol :cry: I read it all and can't for the life of me remember what I've read- :wacko:

Me either heyy..that's why I'm catching up tomorrow. My hormones are also making me very bitter tonight, especially after my extremely sucky tips tonight. My 8 hour shift earned me $2.65...that's my usual amount after 2 hours.

I have to work on Monday though...the holiday, so 8 hours being paid time and a half will be nice! $15. 38/h instead of $10.25/h

:happydance: yay mummy!!! woop woop on the house! When do you sign and move?

happy valentines day ladies xxxx

good luck for the GPs today wiggler!

Heyy hope you can get some pain relief! ermmm cant you work out the amount of spoons you'd need to take to equal an adult dose? I think there is 1/4 a tablet in each spoon so you could safely take 8 spoons, it MAY help? :hugs:

Brandi have you worked a Sunday before? Maybe thats the average tips for a Sunday shift xxx

Okies need to go feed my babies breakfast, George is making a bee line for the laptop cable and Joshua has woken with a face like a wet weekend (he hasnt spotted his valentines card on the top of the fire place... he is feeling unloved I think lol :haha:)

Never a Sunday yet, but yesterday was Monday. :haha:

We were pretty busy too.

So that stupid car rental company sent me an email yesterday.

Hello Ms Meszaros
we are advising you that there is a charge back of $375 toward ****** Rent -a- Car.
If you indeed have td insurance please provide so that we can pursue with your insurance company. Alternatively, if we do not hear a response from you by Feb 15 your will file will be sent to third party collection
Thank you

So, they charge my card, it gets refunded, they charge it again, and now they want MORE from my insurance AND/OR to send me to a collection agency?

WOW! Talk about money-hungry idiots! Good thing I can always print my credit card statements as proof. I say Bring. It. On.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->