Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Wow so it was Monday yesterday :dohh:

They will want more from your insurance company if there is damage which they hold you liable for! the $375 will just be the excess overspill payments you need to pay, they will expect your insurance cover the full costs of the repair and probably for any loss of earnings that car incurred due to being repaired and unable for hire! I read that email as in they were paying you the money back and were just going to persue with insurance unless you dont provide insurance details 'charge back' :shrug: Hope you get it sorted!

And see, I read that as them saying that they had originally charged my card, and the money went to them, then came back to me, hence the "charge back", especially since my credit card is WAY over it's limit still, unless I'm reading it wrong. I paid extra money on the day of the rental to cover any damages, if there were any (I bought the insurance protection), so that if there was damage, the maximum I'd pay is $300, but there was NO DAMAGE when I returned the car. The damage they described to me states it looks like it was scraped, like I hit a wall or barrier of some sort.

I've told them time and time again that I don't have any issues with paying the fees if I actually did damage the car and they can prove it, but all they've sent is photocopies of picture, which to me, is not proof and does not show any damage at all! The Return Report also states the car is still driveable.

You need a colour copy of the photo! Do you have the copy still? I thought they were saying they were giving you this 2nd payment back - hmmmm think you would have to ring/email and get confirmation of who is paying what! and ask for the colour picture!

Like, I'm not trying to get out of paying it. I WILL pay it if I damaged the car, but I want colour photo proof first! Here, they're basically telling me they're going to take it from my credit card, and if I don't provide them with my insurance information, they'll send me to a collection agency!

Unfortunately, I deleted the copy because I was under the assumption this whole thing was over after it was refunded. I called them two days ago and asked them to resend, and they sent that email instead, also claiming they were attaching the documentation and there was no documentation.

Doctors appointment went well, I have been put back on anti-depressants. Got to go back in a month. Asked about the kids sicky bug and she said it doesn't sound worrying, as long as they are drinking and avoiding dairy then to carry on as I am.

Sending OH to Mcdonalds for lunch then going to attack the bedroom. Urgh.

Like, I'm not trying to get out of paying it. I WILL pay it if I damaged the car, but I want colour photo proof first! Here, they're basically telling me they're going to take it from my credit card, and if I don't provide them with my insurance information, they'll send me to a collection agency!

Unfortunately, I deleted the copy because I was under the assumption this whole thing was over after it was refunded. I called them two days ago and asked them to resend, and they sent that email instead, also claiming they were attaching the documentation and there was no documentation.

I guess I am missing something here- You are NOT trying to get out of paying it? I thought you said there had been no accident and the car was fine when you returned it? Wouldn't that then mean you ARE trying to get out of paying it? :shrug:

Wiggler- glad to hear they started you back on the anti-depressants- I think it will help you tons, hon :hug:
Good luck on that room- maybe it will inspire me to get mine done! :haha: I'd love to say mine's not as bad as yours, since you just moved in and all- but, yeah... it's that bad :dohh: Maybe I'll post pictures later to shame myself into getting it done :haha:

New- Loose a day?

As you guys know, I am fundamentally against Valentine's Day. Hubby finally fessed up that it is important to him, after two years of letting me think he was okay with ignoring it :roll: and convinces me to participate in this inane holiday. So I agreed, with the understanding we would keep it like the "old days" valentines, personal tokens of affection to your sweetheart- I hand made him a giant card, did that collage, and baked him cookies, and was honestly getting excited about today- And then he told me (At 5 AM) that he didn't get off work early enough to get to Oliver's to get me anything, and we won't have any time today with our 2 appointments, so he'll pick something up for me on Wednesday. :growlmad: WHAT'S THE F*ING POINT HERE??? I now feel like an IDIOT for making those things for him and putting time THAT I DON'T HAVE in to it, when obviously he couldn't be bothered to plan ahead- and the only thing he could want to get me from olivers is the flowers (That I DO love) that he gets me from there ... every few weeks... :-s Again, what's the point? So, on a day that is not Valentine's Day he can get me the flowers he usually gets me? :nope:

I guess I am missing something here- You are NOT trying to get out of paying it? I thought you said there had been no accident and the car was fine when you returned it? Wouldn't that then mean you ARE trying to get out of paying it? :shrug:

I am apparently responsible for the car until it is checked in. There was no damage when I returned it and the apparent damage they described would not be possible without someone taking the car, also impossible, or someone else damaging the car with theirs. So, if they can prove damage, with colour photos, fine, I'll pay it, but don't send me photocopies and don't charge my card, meaning I've paid, twice, and then threaten me with my insurance and a collection agency.

Aww heyy :hugs: Sorry your hubby didn't plan ahead and get you anything :hugs: Glad to hear I am not alone with the room of shame :haha:

Not starting the bedroom yet, I am stuffed drom my lunch, going to start it in in hour or so. I'm looking forward to having it tidy :D

Brandi what a nightmare:hugs: I would be very annoyed too, its awful what they trying to do with no proof! Sorry about not feel great and the low tips:hugs:

Heyy, least your hubby knows how hard you tried for him:hugs: Maybe he has a surprise for you? How was your night?

Wiggler:hugs: Hope you and little ones feel better fast.

New lol at Joshua has he found his card yet?

House is getting lease signed at lunch today, Maddi got us the house! Guy has an English bulldog too and told hubby that put him ahead of the other 11 people after the house :shock: Its in north scottsdale about 5mins from hubbys work, will get pics up asap when phone not doing net:thumbup: We started house hunting sat and got place monday:wacko: Erm valentines day, I got cold breakfast as didnt get up in time, a singing octopus card and box chocolates:cloud9: Talk of mcdonalds tonight:haha: Hurry up Harvey and you can come too:winkwink:

How's Aarons batteries today? Was it the work meeting today? Time differences are confusing:dohh:

As you guys know, I am fundamentally against Valentine's Day. Hubby finally fessed up that it is important to him, after two years of letting me think he was okay with ignoring it :roll: and convinces me to participate in this inane holiday. So I agreed, with the understanding we would keep it like the "old days" valentines, personal tokens of affection to your sweetheart- I hand made him a giant card, did that collage, and baked him cookies, and was honestly getting excited about today- And then he told me (At 5 AM) that he didn't get off work early enough to get to Oliver's to get me anything, and we won't have any time today with our 2 appointments, so he'll pick something up for me on Wednesday. :growlmad: WHAT'S THE F*ING POINT HERE??? I now feel like an IDIOT for making those things for him and putting time THAT I DON'T HAVE in to it, when obviously he couldn't be bothered to plan ahead- and the only thing he could want to get me from olivers is the flowers (That I DO love) that he gets me from there ... every few weeks... :-s Again, what's the point? So, on a day that is not Valentine's Day
he can get me the flowers he usually gets me? :nope:

Eat all them cookies yourself ! MEN:growlmad:

Hey that is cheeky he best have a surprise for you??

No cards or anything here we said we wouldn't bother romance is officially dead :)

Took the kids to soft play today so stoopidly expensive these days although i don't think they charged us for Livi so only £11 to get in, can't wait for summer so we can just go to the park ??
Then we went to Mcdonalds for lunch man was that busy, now they have their friends over to play & Livi is in bed (peace for me ;) Today is their treat day as mummy will no doubt be tired the rest of the week so we won't do an awful lot.
Tomorrow my mum & dad are coming over to make pizza with them which i thought was kind :)

Yey on the new house mummy we all neeeeeeeeeeeeeed your new new address :)

Bless Ava with her shoes,

Let us know how u get on at your meeting Harvey xxxx

Harvey- that sent me into stitches, thank you! :rofl:

Have to get girlies ready, then myself, then wake hubby... no, wait... ME FIRST, then wake him and he can help with the girlies!

Off to be productive, think thousands and thousands of dollars in tax return for us!!!!

Good luck with your productiveness Hey xxx

Brandi i'm lost with all this car business hope u get it sorted though xx

Wow soft play got expensive, was 5 pound for 2 kids when I left:wacko: Glad you had a good day wud:hugs: Thats lovely of your parents coming to make pizza. What are you doing with your peace time?

Heyy:happydance: Do you have plans for your tax return?

Oh I hope its thousands and thousands hun :thumbup: grrrr at your hubby though thats just rude, especially as you guys wouldnt normally celebrate it and you made all the effort because its a day he values and not you :hugs:

Mummy thats so quick, wtg Maddi!!! lol

Wud, here they charge the adults to go into soft play too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its costs me £13 for us 3 to go and George is a tiny babi!!!! It is kinda cool though, but wow stay clear in school holidays! lol

I just settled my nursery bill, £550, only for her to give me this weeks bill.. £166 :dohh: I can no way afford that this week, there was me thinking I was up to date :cry:

Wiggler glad things went ok at the GPs hun :hugs: Good luck tidying your room! lol

Joshua asked me for some £s in Morrisons earlier, so I asked why and he said he wanted to buy me a card. So I said noooooo you should have made me one they are the best cards, so he said I will do it later for you mam, I'll go on moonpig.com and make it there :dohh: He said it so sincere too grrrr... I thought no male upbringing in his life would rub out the male traits but obviously its engraved on their dna :shrug:

Saw booby lady and HV today, seems this could be a George issue lol Its not an absess :thumbup: but also does not look like thrush or sound like mastits and its not cracks! lol They observed me feeding and were shocked, they asked me when he started feeding the way he did, and I was confused and said forever, since about 3-5 weeks old probably and she was like omg and that has never hurt??? No idea what he is doing wrong :shrug: but works for us lol She thinks its a teething issue. She said as the sores are exactly mirror image of each other on the boobs she thinks he has a sore gum and is latching slightly different or catching that area of the boob on his swollen gums making them sore. I totally get that, when the other side started getting sore this weekend and the exact same lump started to appear right away I thought it was latch/george issues over medical ones! They going to look at it again in 4 weeks when george has his follow up assessment but told me I could call any time and go back if it doesnt heal or if it gets worse! She told me not to suffer as it would ruin what could be our final few months of BFing as he could start to wean himself off any time from about 1yr she said! :cry: HV did check him over, he not quite at 9kg my scales were a little out lol he is 8.8kg :thumbup. He was babbling away :cloud9: Only started that this morning too!! No 'words' just sounds but so cute lol He was trying to do the moving thing too, on carpet, and couldnt get anywhere :shrug: I explained what he does at home and she said he is using his upper body to make movement and its being aided by the laminate floor, he's not using his lower body hence not being able to do it on the carpet. She was happy with his range of babbles though and has taken that off his reassessment :happydance: She not happy with his range or method of movement though, but he got 4 weeks until his actually assessment due!

Anyways, off to make heart shape cookies with my big munchkin now :cloud9:

How exactly are you feeding new? So glad its not absess after all!!:happydance: You got to be so careful with them! Most babies properly self wean nearer the 2 year mark not 1 though hun so dont worry about it being nearly over yet, the amount George feeds I'd say you'll be at least the 2 year mark if you want to keep going. He's a great size hun:thumbup: The doc knows he got joint issues in his legs, that could be contributing? Glad they not worried about his babbling now. Hun sorry about nursery, are you sure working is worth this?:hugs: Joshua:haha: He's soooooo cute:cloud9:

Wow not sure i can explain it, he ermm latches on but throughout the feed he pulls his head back or forward, or pulls/pushes the boob a bit but he has always done this since being iddy biddy tiny and it doesnt hut at all I just thought it was how they controlled the flow :shrug:

I took a video of him not long ago (before this pain though lol) :blush: (in case I forget in years to come) I'll try and email it over its only short but you can see his hand tugging away doing whatever it is he does! He also pinches the nipple mid feed, doesnt hurt he didnt do that today or in this video, but again i thought it was a flow control thing :shrug: lol

And no working is not worth the hassle of these nursery bills :( Im just not sure i could afford not to work :shrug: If I knew exactly what id get not working i could work it out but no one will tell me and I tried online tools and they all different and confusing :dohh:

OH. MY. F**KING.GOD. I am about to snap.

Please, someone other than me take a look at this and tell me if I'm wrong here.

Here is the outline of everything. Look at the picture from Original, Additonal, Refund, then Second.

This is the fair charge. I have asked them to keep this charge.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/OriginalCharge.png

The First Time They Charged $375

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/AddititionalCharges.png

The Refund From The Bank

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/Refund.png

The SECOND TIME They Charged $375

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/SecondCharges.png

If no one else sees the TWO charges for $375, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me I'm blind and smack me in the face because the company JUST sent me this email

Ms Meszaros
the $81.27 is your rental and yes we did charge you the $300.75 but your credit card company has charges us back and credited to you so I am not sure where you see the double charge - you can check with your visa and ask them why they charged Budget back the charges -

:dohh:

Where is the head-smacking-brick smiley when you need it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->