Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

So, even though they charged my card AGAIN on February 9, 2012, and my credit card statement CLEARLY reflects that, they're claiming they haven't charged my card and are threatening me with a collections agency if I don't pay it...so really, they want me to pay TWICE for NOTHING!!! This is effing ridiculous!

No I see the double charge lol - I would email them all those pictures hun and tell them the in plain writing the 2nd charge was made on 9th February and as of 14th February has not been refunded!

Oh dear!!! Do they want the 375 AND insurance details?? Im thinking budget isnt always the best way to go huh :haha:

My hands smells gorgeous, and the house smells of cookies :cloud9: I hope they taste as good lol - and I just peaked... they are almost heart shaped too... as intended :haha:

Oh I see their comment - they are claiming hun they didnt 'ask' for the 2nd payment and that your visa has issued this on its own accord :haha: ... regardless though they have hasd the payment so surely they should be content??? lol

Give me their details I'll be your legal advisory :haha: i could talk my way out of anything pmsl

They want $375. If I don't want to pay that, then they want my insurance details so they can bill my insurance. Even though, according to Visa and my credit card statement, as of February 9, 2012, the HAVE the $375, they're claiming they don't and that if I don't give them my insurance details and don't pay the $375 (which, again, they technically have according to my statement), they will send me to a collection agency.

NEVER EVER EVER RENT A CAR!!!

Let them send you to a collection agency hun - once you prove to them that you have made the payment the collection agency will bill them for their time and you wont owe another penny! HOWEVER, if you did not do the damage then you need to fight it..... you need to be asking why they have taken your money not proving that they have! And demanding it back!!

Mission floordrobe is going well, neighbour popped up again earlier. Will do a proper update when kids are in bed as feel totally sick and Dylan has hijacked my lappy to watch DVDs lol

That's what I'm trying to do! I'm not telling them that I'm refusing to pay, I'm saying I want proof! How hard is it to scan and email colour photos if they truly believe I damaged the car and that I owe the money? Do they not HAVE the proof? This is frigging ridiculous! They're saying they refuse to refund money that they "haven't taken", and even when I show them proof of my credit card statement saying otherwise, they're still refusing, still saying I owe them, and still threatening me with a collection agency.

As for them "asking", they want me to ask my credit card company why the money was refunded. I already know why.

Mummy!:yipee: Where's the house? Is this the one in Scottsdale?

Milos- Didn't you say Milo intently stares at peoples eyes? And I know a lot of autistic kids won't make eye contact- maybe the eye thing bugs him? :shrug: try working on eyebrow instead

I attempted reeses peanut butter cup cookies for hubby for tomorrow. First batch just came out and they don't look so good :dohh:

Long day- in an immense amount of back/nerve pain and no pain pills of any kind- I contemplated downing a bottle of children tylenol :cry: I read it all and can't for the life of me remember what I've read- :wacko:

yeah, he loves eyes and loves to try and touch them. but the second i tried touching his he totally flipped out :? maybe i'll do mouth instead :haha:

hope your cookies turned out okay! lol

How does your car insurance work? Do you have legal protection cover on it? If so, file a claim with your credit card, have the money refunded, explain to them in detail that you do not believe the damage is yours, they insist it is, so now you are going to make it an insurance matter. Then tell the hire firm you dont believe the damage is yours, so you have applied for a refund from your bank, however you understand that they claim to have damage on the car that was hired to you, and so you would like all communications and claims to now go through your insurance firm. Then contact your insurance firm and bring them up to speed also and let them legally back your corner, they will fight so they dont need to pay out! Once they prove that the damage was not yours or they can not prove it was, it wont affect your insurance policy because they'll be no claim made against it! Everyone wins, case closed and hire firm dont get a $!

Brandi, it does come out twice there! :hugs: must be very frustrating!

I don't think I have legal protection on it. I will try that though. I'll try and file another dispute with the credit card agency.

For an airhead you know what sometimes i have some good advice :haha: Im actually quite thick and dippy in real life :rofl:

lol, we love you anyway, new.

Good! I'm not a blind moron then! I'm not imagining the two charges! Sorry to get you guys involved and I'm sorry for venting. Better to type it out here than take it out on a customer by throwing coffee at them this afternoon.

Oh no a coffee fight would have been kinda funny also :haha: Hope the money stuff gets sorted though, no one needs charges like that!!

Mmmmmm cookies made and taste gorgeous!!! I made 20 love hearts for the karate kids, plus ermmm 3 or 4 or 5 for me between batches, plus Joshua has had 2 and I made a blob cookie with the last of the dough for Joshua :haha: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells devine in this house, now all i need to do is keep the lid sealed and not eat all the cookies before karate :haha:

Brandi - Don;t apologise for venting, that is why we are here! I have no advice on the rental thing, but I hope it gets sorted soon, you really don't need that stress!

I stole my laptop back. Dylan is sooooo tired and trying to go to sleep for the night but its way too early. Going to try and keep him up until 6.15-6.30 if we can, then he can go to bed.

The bedroom is looking miles better, but still got many many hours to go until it is done.

The woman downstairs came up earlier, she asked if the kids were OK and we had medicine for them as she could tell they were poorly and offered to buy us some medicine if we couldn't afford it (is it wrong that that offended me a teeny bit?), But then she saw the big bottles of Calpol, Calprofen, cough medicine and bonjella :rofl: She said she couldn't believe how shy Dylan was considering how noisy he usually is :rofl: And that she would probbly pop up in a few days and she is only downstairs if we need anything.

Bethany is really grumpy today, poor little lovey. We were out during her nap time and she didn't sleep so she is very overtired and has refused to sleep since we got back. I hope she gives in soon, she looks exausted.

mummy- yay for the house! :yipee:

heyy- :hugs: sorry hubby did that to you. after 2 valentines together Thomas started slacking. so i've given up :shrug:

new- lol. it MUST be a male dna thing :haha: glad you're getting things sorted with the BFing :thumbup:

Ava and Milo are sorting out their sleeping. i just wish it wasn't waking up at 3:30am :dohh: Ava slept from 5p-3:30 and Milo slept from 6p-3:30 :thumbup: me and OH are working out scheduling our vacation to Florida and we've decided for the last weekend of March (into April). cant wait :happydance: but so nervous to leave the kids that long :cry: it'll be 3 nights/4 days. and i've never been away from Ava for longer than 1 night :cry:

Aww Milos it'll be hard, but also a much needed break hun :hugs: Hmmm could you now try pushing bedtime a little later and see if awake time follows suit?

wiggler your neighbour sounds like she is trying, and I understand why you would be offended! Hun I dont know why I feel this, just be careful :wacko: I dont know but you dont go from calling the police to considerate checking up visits, be nice and maybe in the long term it will all be fine, just be careful she isnt trying to set you up or catch you out for anything (like sick kids and no calpol - social services call!! etc) :hugs: I do hope Im wrong, that was just my gut feeling as I began reading your comment hun xxx

OMG... I am actually chuckling at Curious george cartoon lololol he is so funny lol

Need to get to karate lol George is in his cot, asleep :dohh:

I got my new glasses today and they feel funny on my face lol I hate glasses! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->