Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

hmmmm is that a mayhem on the way then lol :haha:

Well, actually, since it's February, more like a November Turkey

And yup! They emailed back claiming it was not their intention to ignore me (for 2 days), lol. This statement only after I called them this morning and said if I did not get a response by tomorrow morning, I'd be getting a lawyer, going to the media, and reporting them for fraud and theft.

I got the "evidence" they sent to my bank today though. The "photographic evidence" is dirt on the bumper, since the weather was nasty and I couldn't find a car wash, let alone an open gas station, at 4:00am to wash the car. I REALLY wish I still had that email though because they failed to provide the insurance claim report to my bank, but the photocopy of it they sent to may said the car was still driveable and rentable, but in the letter to the bank, they claim the "damage" cost "over $900 before loss of use".

Oh, I want to nail them so badly.

so whats going to happen now Brandi??

yay so glad its mummy getting the blame for being quiet :haha:

My computer hasnt been working all evening, so I wanted an early night but instead pigged about with the laptop to get it sorted - OHs job but he not been here this week to do it lol

Harvey my car ermmm :blush: ran out of petrol :haha: My work is so back to back I have to leave one house then drive 1-4 miles to the next in 0minutes! So its go go go, but my petrol light came on and had to keep driving and you'll be surprised how many miles you can do back and forth then I had 5 minutes spare so popped into the petrol station but it was packed out so I drove in and out thinking I passed another petrol station on my way so I would call in there - had to go down the motorway to get there though and car just stopped between junctions :rofl: My boss had to come out to bring my petrol in a can, but still didnt get the car going so she had to go to another petrol station and fill the can again :haha: My boss hates me I am sure of it :rofl:

11pm, george has slept from 8.50pm and not woke, so i think I will dream feed and hopefully get us to bed without any waking up!!! he's not had a good day in nursery today been weepy apparently :(

Aww poor george, A good sleep is just what he needs.

:rofl: at your car, silly lady!

:rofl: :blush: :haha: :rofl: :blush::haha: sorry can't help it you silly mare lol
That's something a man would do! Your boss is soo going to hold that over you!!
Glad you got your computer fixed to give us a laugh before bed:winkwink:
:hugs: to George, he must have sensed his silly mam was stranded:hugs:

Wiggler- any more tidying to be done:shrug:

Heyy- you must be slogging your socks off tidying up :shrug: :nope: :coffee: get your arse into gear and get tidying lol

Well aarons been :sleep: since 7ish, neighbour woke him 8pm, :sleep: again at 8.30pm, woke up again at 9.30pm but went straight back to :sleep: even though I made him a bottle:dohh: dream feed I think!

My lasagna sold really well in the shop :happydance: and people are asking when it's next on:winkwink: hubby really wants me to work in the shop :nope: I don't want to cook all day long:growlmad: and just had to do a cheese savoury at short notice, I wish they're get their arses into gear:wacko:

Oooh we got stalkers!!!! If one is my boss spying on me - Im going to bed now I promise not to be late tomorrow and thanks for bringing me the petrol :haha:

Blurghh got a minging shift tomorrow... Cant drop the kids off until 7.30am then I have a 30 minute drive to my first call and have to be there for 7.45am :shrug: THEN if that start wasnt bad enough, I have to do half hour there then drive 9miles and arrive at a house in another town by 8.15am!!!! (you work that out! lol) Yay! Because thats all going to happen... NOT!!! < boss if you are reading this I warned you this was going to be an impossible task!!! lol

I asked for a copy of the incident/damage report, which she claims doesn't exist because "the renter usually fills that out upon return of the vehicle"...but I know it exists, because I've seen it before.

Then I remembered...Google allowed me to download attached documents, so I went to find my old computer, that I downloaded to. Couldn't find it. Then, I remembered I transfered all my documents to this computer. I found the photocopies and the incident report.

So, essentially, she's lying to me by telling me it doesn't exist. Or, she truly, honestly, doesn't know that one exists. Either way, I know it does.

So, I asked her to provide me with this documentation and "due to the misunderstanding in this situation", agreed to pay for the damages. She sent me colour photos which DO clearly show damage to the vehicle. I know it's not my damage, but because, according to contract, I am responsible for the vehicle until it's checked in, I am liable to pay.

So, I told her that upon receipt of these documents, I would like a partial refund to my credit card because of the mess of the situation, and to work out a payment plan. If I do not receive the documents I am requesting, I will proceed with filing a report against the business and going to the media for failing to provide legal documented proof of damage prior to taking payment.

I also have proof, in their own words, on two different documents, that they are lying.

In one, they claim that damage cost over $900 prior to "loss of use" cost (the letter they sent to my bank), but in the Incident Report, they claim the vehicle is still driveable and rentable.

It's been about half an hour since I last heard from her, so I'm hoping she's searching for it.

I do have more tidying and unpacking to be done, waiting until I hurt less to do it :rofl:

Aww new, good luck being superwoman tomorrow :hugs:

4 guests... :wacko: :hi:

I do have more tidying and unpacking to be done, waiting until I hurt less to do it :rofl:

Aww new, good luck being superwoman tomorrow :hugs:

4 guests... :wacko: :hi:

:hugs: wiggler, I'll let you off until next week :flower: lol

brandi, where was the car from you handing it back and it being checked in? Who checks it in?

Oooh we got stalkers!!!! If one is my boss spying on me - Im going to bed now I promise not to be late tomorrow and thanks for bringing me the petrol :haha:

Blurghh got a minging shift tomorrow... Cant drop the kids off until 7.30am then I have a 30 minute drive to my first call and have to be there for 7.45am :shrug: THEN if that start wasnt bad enough, I have to do half hour there then drive 9miles and arrive at a house in another town by 8.15am!!!! (you work that out! lol) Yay! Because thats all going to happen... NOT!!! < boss if you are reading this I warned you this was going to be an impossible task!!! lol

When you've questioned not being able to get round your job on time due to travel etc, whats their response ? That stinks for the people you are visiting :growlmad: can't these people or their families complain that they aren't getting the time they have paid for?

Wiggler you scared the guests away lolol

Okies I need to sleep lol Working life is really hard work :haha:

brandi, where was the car from you handing it back and it being checked in? Who checks it in?

I dropped it off to the airport parking lot at 4:30am. My flight left at 6:30am, and I had to be there 2 hours early. The car was unattended in the parking lot until the rental place opened at 7am. The rental place had a key slot, and I left the keys in that slot. Anything could have happened to it in an unattended airport parking lot.

EDIT: The rental company checks it in and goes over it. In that two and a half hour span though, anyone can do anything to it, but by contract, even though it was not in my possession, I'm responsible.

Sleep well hun :D

before and after, I can do that. I will start tomorrow and finish dome tie over the weekend. this does not include paperwork as that will take hours and hours, but I will get the rest done, I promise. Expect pic overload tomorrow morning: :)

When you've questioned not being able to get round your job on time due to travel etc, whats their response ? That stinks for the people you are visiting :growlmad: can't these people or their families complain that they aren't getting the time they have paid for?

My response for tomorrows was 'We'll cover your 10-10.30 slot so you'll eventually catch up' :dohh: great help that was! I think this is honestly a one off as so many are off sick and we're having to take extra off, but the round has zero driving time normally too so I spend the entire day chasing my tail. The problem is too many staff that dont really care. I give every service user the full alloted time, even if I run late everywhere, whereas other staff are making the rounds work because they rush through and knock off 5 minutes here and there so are never running late. The service users generally dont mind nor notice because they arent completely sure what they supposed to have. So some staff go in, do the job and go, but the rest of that time on that call should be spent chatting to them or helping them, we might be the only person that service users see's every day! But whilst the majority of the staff cut time short and make out that the round works then the management dont see it needs fixing! Ive already made 3 complaints about the round structures and my responses are usually 'we're looking into it'. I know another lass who feels the same as me and we have agreed we need to encourage other staff to stick to the times and show the office it doesnt work, that way we all get the pressure taken off - its not happening though! When I left to go on maternity leave the office and structure was a little chaotic but its nothing like it is now :(

Aww hun, how high up have you complained? can you not complain to the next level :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->