Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Although, the office should know the rounds dont work!! I mean I have to be in one house 8- 8.30am, then the next one 8.30am-9, next one 9-9.30... and its like that ALL day, but of course we need to drive to all the different houses, some are 3-4 minutes, plus parking and then accessing the propery, so 5-6 minutes, others are 7-8 minutes apart etc so after the first 2 or 3 you could be running up to half an hour late!! Then when they give you a 30 minute rest you dont get it because you are only just catching your tail and then you need to start all over again :dohh:

We've gone as high as the area manager! Next step is HR and head office down in Cardiff, no one wants that route taken! I think i will first put a formal complaint in writing.

Definitely going to bed now lol

Thats awful :nope:

It is, but when 5 members of staff make that round work and only 1 or 2 say it doesnt work then it looks like the 1 or 2 are slacking! People have got to stop cutting the calls short!! They only do it by a few minutes, but someone pays for those few minutes, either the social services who are cutting funding so all those few minutes could pay for another service user, which is another job for us all, or its the service user themselves and they dont have money to pay for nothing!

Sleep well! I hope George sleeps well for you x x x

new- hope George is staying asleep for you :thumbup: sorry your work is giving you trouble. why would they give you a task that is literally impossible?! :growlmad:

harvey- glad to hear about your lasagna going over well! OH is requesting my lasagna this week for dinner :dohh: but i wont mind since it does sound pretty appealing now that he's mentioned it :haha:

1 guest viewing :shrug: makes me feel uneasy. lol. Rmar never says hi :cry:

0 guests now. The guests make me feel very uneasy. I wish these groups were private.

Preview of Anberlin's First Year video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxWJoLelxY&feature=youtu.be

I was a guest today :flasher: until you guys scared me away:nope::haha:

No cable guy yet and naughty hubby didnt tether the internet from my phone:cry: I figured out how to get here on the actual phone but replying was wayy beyond my technical abilities:blush:

I promise to catch up properly asap though:hugs:

New :rofl::dohh: Sorry you got stranded! Poor George being weepy:hugs: Hope tomorrow goes a lot smoother for you hun and then time off!:happydance: Awful the way your company is acting!!

Wiggler, soooooo new mayhem/turkey:happydance: Wtg with the cleaning hun, I also need to join the cleaning club, soon as unpacked:haha: Will get Eilidh pics up soon, I sent new a video lolol but its not a public thing, being a bfing one!

Brandi, so sorry you're going through this faff:hugs: Really hope you get your money hun:hugs: How's the kids sleeping atm?

Harvey:haha: sounds like the shop is only doing well because of your cooking!! Could be a good job hun, being as its your family shop you could work it around Aaron? How's little mans batteries? Lol at your mum not sitting still, cant you give her buttons and :coffee: to slow her down?

Milos, glad they're sleeping a bit better:hugs: Yay for getting the carseat, I haven't seen the pics yet but I saw on the phone while stalking :)ninja:) that there was pics! Will look tomorrow:thumbup: Has Milo got therapy tomorrow? Can't you join the society anyway with his current dx? Ruaridhs dx is ASD, the developmental pedi puts that instead of aspergers because for some reason the state wont cover his therapies if they put that:shrug: He's having a huge relapse atm :( seems to be regressing a fair bit. I'm puttin it down to the move and trying to make him more settled but I'm thinking it might take awhile? anyway hun, I'd ask if Milo can join, the one here is very easy going and I really dont see you having a problem and there's so much helpful activities they do:thumbup: Wish you were closer hun, I think our boys would really get on (or play next to each other at least!!)

Heyy, yay for "uck":happydance: Your twins are awesome hun:cloud9: How's things been with hubby today? Hope things are going to plan with Bethys cyber school? i always smile when I see your avatar hun, they are gorgeous girls!

24, yeah we moved again, after just 2 weeks:dohh: This new place is a dream though and we got a 12m lease so good to go now. Have to say it was worth going through the crap to get this house:thumbup: Hows you hun? Hope works getting easier for you?:hugs: How's Sam doing?

Wud, did you scare away the creeper? How's Livi getting on with moving and talking hun? Feel like I've missed a Livi update? She looks so much like her big sister:cloud9:

We went to a new mcdonalds tonight :rofl: It was super high tech, there were games consoles on all the tables for a start!! Now I've been to a fair few big m's:haha: but this one was just awesome!

Eilidhs had to go back on breathing treatments again for the RSV, it seems to be cycling back, blame new:growlmad: Her George has passed it back to my peanut:nope: She's been snuggly a lot and bfing alot so thats been :cloud9:

Really missed you all:hugs: It does seem like I yap alot doesnt it:wacko:

Kids are all passed out quietly, and I'm watching Grey's Anatomy.

So sorry that Eilidh is back on treatments. Hope she recovers quickly.

Whoops, I meant Private Practice, but it's a crossover episode. Derek and Lexi are on it.

I really need to catch up on both those shows:thumbup:

Did you decide whether to invite your MIL?:flower:

I sent the invite. She accepted, but I'll be laying down the law before the party. ONE incident, and she will leave my house IMMEDIATELY.

mummy- you've certainly been missed! :flower: i really hope Ruaridh settles into the new house soon :hugs: Milo seems to be regressing in behavior recently too :dohh: he keeps pushing Ava down. smacking me, head butting my stomach when he's frustrated. and he starts crying and getting really mad at me. he's never really been the mean type. but lately he's been getting so aggressive :( but on a good note he's used his PECS to tell me he wants his sippy cup :thumbup: poor Eilidh :hugs: i hope she gets better soon. we have a mcdonalds here that's like that. it even has a little corner with a fake fireplace and a tv with lounge chairs :wacko:

I think you're doing the right thing. On your turf too so you have the upper hand as well as taking the high ground:hugs:

Milos:hugs: sorry you're having more behaviour issues too, I hope for both our boys its a short phase! Yay for him letting you know about his sippy cup:happydance: Lol I think I like the idea of the fireplace and lounge chairs, I saw exercise bikes as well at the one this evening, random:wacko:

:hugs: to eilidh poor lamb:flower: hope she shakes this thing off very soon:flower:

I'm back off to bed as Aaron has finished feeding himself his bottle:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->