Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Me and the kids may have just dragged our lazy bums out of bed and that was just because madam needed a nappy change. I still feel tired though and its nearly 11am :wacko:

It's 6:20am. All of us are awake, with the exception of Anberlin. Isaiah's been sleeping through the night again, but it comes at a cost: He's now waking up at 5:00am, and waking the entire household up. Usually, I'd just throw a movie on for him, but the rule is 6:00am for a movie, and trying to keep him quiet for an hour or two is impossible. Mike got up with him and laid down in his bed with him, but he still made a crapload of noise in the bathroom and within minutes, Zoe was awake too. Now we're just trying to keep Anberlin asleep.

I have to work today though...I call dibs on a nap.

Welcome to the early morning club Brandi! I hope you get some rest later.

Both kids are asleep so once again I am hiding out in my room, I love it in here :haha: Would be better without the freeer though, its so loud!

Going to attack the lounge later, which will also include unpacking one of the boxes, I can't wait to have the whole flat done.

But you get a complimentary cookie

images

I want to be part of the I Have A Perfect Little Angel club.

God, I hate the age of 3. Is it December yet?

Yea, the age of 3 is awful :(

Hopefully you are a temporary member of the club, I seem to be stuck in here no matter jhow much I want to escape :rofl:

The kids' playgroup leader only JUST started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago. She's 8.

Her daughter, I mean. The kids' don't have an 8 year old playgroup leader :rofl:

I need to go back to bed.

I can cope with early waking, waking in the night is way worse. Bethany wakes up at about 10pm still, but thats before we go to bed so it's not too bad.

She is being so cute today, really exploring all over the lounge. She is currently inspecting my shoe :haha:

I'm hoping to drop my membership to this club as soon as possible! I don't like it here!! :nope: The girlies had a WONDERFUL night last night, slept from 7 - 1 without waking, we fed them and the settled right back in til 5:30 :happydance: Now THAT I could deal with every day! I agree that the up and down all night is worse- like the other night that was TWENTY times jack-in-the-boxing in and out of bed :wacko:

McDonald's here has a play structure/ball pit and MAYBE an air hockey table- never seen anything like what you guys are describing! Exercise bike? Fireplace??

Bethy's cyber-high is just now getting settled up- she has a phone meeting today for academic advisory and placement screenings, so FX!

Sorry Eilidh's wheezing is back :nope: She needs to hurry and get well, she has a birthday party to be the princess of VERY soon! Speaking of which, wanna shoot me the new addy so I can get it out?

I hope everyone else is having a good day- New- Cars run on gas, not smaile, love :haha:

My ex-boyfriend just added me on Facebook (we stayed friends for years but lost touch a couple years ago), I'm off to stalk his profile and see what he's been up to :shhh:

I'm going to be stuck in the early mornings club alone aren't I? :cry:

WTG girlies, thats brilliant! I hope Bethys phone meeting goes well.

The Mcdonalds here are just tables. Very boring.

Madam has recently picked up some very bad sleep associations while she has been ill and teething and now working on stopping it, she is refusing to sleep without a bottle, and will only fall asleep drinking. GRR. Gotta get it sorted soon though, its so bad for her teeth to fall asleep while drinking. I'm trying to replace the comfort of the bottle with the comfort of a small sort toy or blankie. Its not going well so far :dohh:

hello!!!!!

George woke taking him up last night and that was us for HOURS!!!!!!!!!! Then up at 6.30am for work - would he wake up, would he hell he was done then, wanted to sleep all morning then.. arghhhh We must be the strongest women on the planet if its true what they say about sleep for the weak!!!!! :haha:

George and Joshua were celebrating sports relief in nursery today - Joshua is in fancy dress and George in a tracksuit - firstr and last time :haha: I never used to put Joshua in a tracksuit and I dont like George in one either :haha: He doesnt carry them off, he looks like a scruff lol

Hows all the poorly babas?

:rofl: glad your LOs dont have an 8yr old play leader lol

Ive been so loucky with Joshua 12 hrs sleep all night from a few weeks old, interrupted only when he is unwell!!! george used to do so well too! And honestly I dont think he's asbad as some of the babies should I shouldnt moan! but since he got ill he is really struggling with his sleep! :(

I survived the evil shift at work lol

Wiggler hows your 2 week wait going :haha: :rofl:

Inge hows your ttc going?

Meow hows your move going?

mummy so glad you are settled and love your new house!! So sorry Eilidh has got the RSV back :( it really is yo-yoing between the 2 of them, although George isnt over this dose yet by a long shot! :hugs: Hope you find schools etc, and one as good as the last one freja was off too that sounded just what she needed!!

milos thats aweosme he is using his PECS so well already! I hope continued improvement will help him release some frustration as he'll be able to communicate! Sorry his behaviour has regressed though xxx

:hugs: Heyy hope you got some more sleep today, glad the girls slept well xxx

If there is milk or water in the bottle there is no reason she cant fall asleep with it hun, she still only ickle plenty of time to phase that out!!!

You got your meds yet?

Really? I just don't want her ickle teeth to be damaged, Enamel deficiency runs in my family so I really worry, my brother had to have most of his teeth removed when he was 2 as the enamel just started disintergrating :(

I tried madam with milk in her sippy earlier for the first time, she looked so shocked :rofl: and had a proper shout about it, I was laughing so much. It wasn't an angry shout, she was smiling, but it was hilarious! I offered her the sippy cup again when she stopped and she gave me the funniest look the crawled off. It's stuff like this why I call her madam!

2WW is going well :rofl: I do have to admit though I will be really heartbroken if AF comes, OH has admitted he will be too.

I've got my meds, not sure if they are OK to take if it turns out I am duffed up. :shrug:

I always thought that milk is a nono before bed without cleaning teethbafterwards? I never give Sam milk at bedtime or in the night without cleaning his teeth afterwards?!

Is your pelvis ok to go through another pregnancy wiggler? Be careful. :hugs:

Sam is finally sleeping slightly better. :wohoo: xx

babies have milk all the time at night???? George ffeds at 10pm, sometimes 1am... I do not clean his teeth after these feeds :shrug: Im going to speak to his dentist about this.... but surely ickly babies who rely in milk can have milk in a bottle at night???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->