Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Argh, my neckache is back again and spreading all up my head. Hope OH isn't too long at the shops getting painkillers.

my back has been aching lately. i think its from the way i sleep :shrug:

mummy- how is Ruaridh's behavior today? i was just changing Milo's diaper before putting him down to nap and was getting a few swift kicks to my arms :wacko:

Lol Milos, he's very cute though hun:cloud9:

Ah but wiggler when mine get up at 5 45 I do have 4 to chase, surely that gets me bonus points? Sorry about your neck:hugs:

I drink with meals, Eilidh will ask for a bf if shes thirsty while eating! I'm loathe to add water in a way as it could fill her with no calories, dont really want to give cows milk as a drink either till about 2:shrug:

Ouchy Milos:hugs: Hope the violence eases up as he communicates. Ruaridhs good atm (he's napping:haha:) He's been hard work all morning, but I'd say better than yesterday:thumbup:

I meant Milo was cute getting you to lift him to the lights, not so much while kicking you!!

That a good point mummy, you can join the club and have a cookie :D

I think the neck thing is caused by stress, Dylan was alittle bit trying today, he misses his daddy now that OH's holiday is over.

Wiggler:cry: I want a cookie!!

Does everyone give water then? I just bf, never thought to add anything yet?

Harvey, got me a HUGE double choc chip muffin and a frappuchino:winkwink: :tease:

Mmm that sounds nice:winkwink: I can't decide between my bag of buttons, fruit scone with cream and strawberry jam or my box of roses hubby got me for valentines day :shrug: :tease:

I give Aaron water only, I put it in his sippy cup with his lunch and dinner, no juice!

Milos - :hugs:

I give water, but she is never impressed. Dylan drinks a LOT of water, I buy him juice sometimes when we are out, but its rare he gets it at home. Bethany will be the same, juice out and water at home when she is old enough.

mummy - when you kiddies wake up at 4am you can have all the cookies you want :p

Need to buy myself a new handbag on Tuesday, the zip came off mine yesterday and I needed to cut it open. Any suggestions for a large cheap bag (no more than £20 preferably) it needs to be big as it doubles up as a changing bag x x x

My mam got herself a large leather bag for £20 in fenwicks bargain corner :thumbup:

Just go to Primark Wiggler, I got a massaive bag in there to take when I had Sam, it was lovely and £2. :haha: xx

OH is finally on his way back. my neck and head are really throbbing now :(

No Primark near me, got places like H&M, New Look, Accesorize, Claire's, Tesco etc etc

Primark are the best, I like target too but you dont have that in the UK!

I'm in the club!!:happydance: :munch:

harvey :( You always have to go one better:nope: You're going to have to share them roses now:haha::hugs:

Oh no heyy!!! Hope shes back soon:hugs:

Milos there's this cool zebra print bag in target atm with some neon pink trim, goes really well with zebra print with neon pink flowers baby legs leg warmers:flower: Accesorise our bags to babies:haha:

:hugs: to those in early wakers club:flower: I dont want to jinx it but Aaron very rarely gets up during the night now and if he does he has his bottle and goes straight back to sleep :cloud9: I can bet your bottom dollar that if I have to go back to work that is when I'll get the sleepless nights:dohh:

Hubby told me at tea time I could have an early night:happydance: guess who's in bed now:shrug: HUBBY:growlmad: he put Aaron in his travel cot downstairs instead if his cotbed :wacko:

Wiggler- ooh can't wait to see if your with :baby:! :hugs: on the pain at mo:flower:

New- hope you get more sleep tonight or at least a good lie in:sleep::hugs:

Heyy- let's hope your computer is up and running soon:flower:

Milos- isn't it expected that milo may have outbursts whilst he learns how to express himself? :hugs: hope he can control his emotions soon:flower:

Can't wait for my Italians tomorrow night:cloud9:

No Primark near me, got places like H&M, New Look, Accesorize, Claire's, Tesco etc etc

Get yourself to any of them wiggler I'm sure you'll pick up a bag for £20 or less:thumbup:

I love primark for aarons Socks, joggers, t-shirts n jumpers (not that I need to buy him anymore clothes:blush:)

I love Primark so much, but the nearest one costs a tenner for me to get to and just less than an hour on th train, and I'm not doing that alone with 2 kids :haha:

Primark are the best, I like target too but you dont have that in the UK!

I'm in the club!!:happydance: :munch:

harvey :( You always have to go one better:nope: You're going to have to share them roses now:haha::hugs:
:

I didn't mean to:flower: but I've had loads if buttons to get through so my roses have been in the fridge since Tuesday, then hubby came back with scones:dohh: I'll have to share:winkwink: :friends: here some on the way :plane:

harvet georges night time wake ups started when i went back to work!!!

How long does it take for ibuprofen and paracetamol to kick in?

Harvey thats mean of your hubby:growlmad: Yummy italian food, what will you have hun? I like those bruschettas I think they're called?! Whats Aaron been up to all day? Yay for things coming my way:happydance: Hungry again now:dohh:

I dont work but Eilidh wakes a fair bit lol, is my daughter just being otherwise? She's ended up cosleeping with hubby alot:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->