Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Lol Harvey no i couldn't trust Livi sit on a towel whilst i got ready for swimming either? She would be off getting into all sorts of trouble :)
At a swimming pool nearish us they have family rooms with these little baby seats in but nothing but open changing rooms in the one closest to us, but they're meant to be knocing that down & building a nice modern one :)

Lol I dont think any baby would actually sit still on the towel, you have to juggle getting ready with keeping baby in one place so tends to take wayy longer but its how I do it:haha:

Hope your OH is ok wiggler:hugs:

Wud hows work tonight?

Milos, off to google thanks hun:flower: Hope you're getting a good evening?

We went off for a walk when hubby got home then chased an ice cream van:haha: Since when is it $2.50 for an icecream:wacko::nope:

I don't know some babies seem good & just sit there but not mine :) :haha:

It's ok pretty quiet atm the min hence being on here :)

I know ice cream everything has gone up except our wages :dohh:

This time next week my little man will be 5 :happydance:

Yoooohoooo typical i get time to come on & chat and everybody is :sleep: I'm having a :coffee: well a maltesars hot choc bet it's rank :)

None of my lot stay still either, would be helpful to be an octopus at the pool:haha:

Yay for 5:happydance: What you doing for his birthday?

The icecreams like daylight robbery esp with a big family:wacko:

have a hot choc too, to counteract brain freeze from the ice cream:haha: Why is the maltesers one rank?

Ive had that malteaser drink, it is rank! :haha:

George sits still on a towel :rofl: ner ner ... Although I did remember after our pool as a family room and in it there is a play pen you could put a towel down in there and plonk him in if yours has one, its just a smallish cube room to play but cant get anywhere :haha:

Hmm Im looking for something to do today, maybe I could take the kids swimming? Would just need to go buy a swimsuit for little man! I dont like swimming though :dohh:

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Well OH never got given an emergency appointment, they said if its still bad today to go make an appointment. :dohh: He called in sick so is resting today.

I have 2 very happy smiley children today, so going to make the most of their good mood and crack on with the unpacking and sorting out of everything. We finally found the bits of the baby gate so that went up this morning.

Not up to much this weekend, finishing the unpacking, cooking the venison rack (soooo excited!) and if I get everything done then tomorrow if OH is feeling up to it we will be going for a nice walk up the country path nearby.

Joshua is polishing - ha ha earning some spending money lol then we might try tackle his bedroom if George sleeps... though me thinks I may need to go buy plenty of black bags first :rofl:

Ermmmmm in 8 hours here :haha:

Joshua is still polishing! George is still sleeping! Im still supervising! :haha:

I woke up to a nice surprise this morning: $1100 in my bank account. After phone bill, life insurance, RESPs, Credit Card, Line of Credit and car insurance, it's gone though. What IS left is going towards the reversal.

Cool, my poor bank is dismil lol

Joshua did an OK job in the living room, Ive offered him extra cash if he washes the bathroom walls :haha: he said, how much extra... so i said depends how good a job he does :rofl: He only has 1 wall to do lol hmmm how much should I pay him? lol He normally gets £2 for the polishing, although off his own accord he also got the milton wipes out and did all george's toys lol Me thinks I might need to cough up some decent amount of cash this weekend lol

We also got his homework to do :dohh: He usually puts a lot of hours into his homework, but this weeks was to create a time line of significant events in the family in the 60s and 70s.... so far we have 4 inserts, my auntie and uncles birth, my parents marriage and my brothers birth :shrug: If I spoke to any of my family I could ask about other stuff, but we dont talk lol My dad cant remember anything, and my mum just muttered.... :dohh: I think I will have to send a letter in with his homework and explain some of our family history and why Joshua has been unable to ask them :wacko:

Wow! This story is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Quit falling down, new!

https://news.change.org/stories/pregnant-iowa-woman-arrested-for-falling-down

8am here :sleep: i can't complain. Milo is still sleeping, and he went to bed at 10:30. Ava just woke up recently and she was down at 9 (waking up once for a bottle but right back to sleep). a friend of mine is coming over today to drop off a sleep journal i'm going to do with Milo for an independant study she's doing with children on the Autism Spectrum. 6 weeks of writing everything down :wacko:

scratch that. Milo just woke up. :haha:

new- hope his teacher understands why he wont be able to do much :hugs:

these poor dogs. Ava keeps chasing them around :dohh:

Well Ive spoke to Joshua's dad, who gave me his sisters number so I have spoke to her, who is going tospeak to his mum and send me some info over the weekend and post me some photos next week. Im going to write to the school, explain the situation and ask for a weeks extension so Joshua can do a good job. Im going to explain the family stuff and problems we have faced. The very fact I had to ring his dad to help out just goes to show how desparate we were getting :rofl:

Will try to catch up off and on this morning- Just wanted to pop in and say :hi:

My computer ate it's own brain yesterday and I FIXED IT!!!!! :happydance: I am very very proud of myself, and I knkw it's going to shock the crap out of hubby! :lol: he did everything he could and said this AM it was not good and needed to just be tossed out- HA! Nothing will keep me from BnB! :haha:

I think I am having my auntie and my sister for lunch today :wacko: so off to try cleaning with clingy teething babas-

Holy Crap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVQHNSGt0k

Need a laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=H2dvujUlR_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g