Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

mummy gets two cookies :haha: :hugs:

mummy- good to hear that he's doing better than yesterday. both kids were napping. but Ava woke up crying. i think her teeth are bothering her again today :? what kind of inserts do you use for your diapers? so far i've only used microfiber. i got some bamboo in the mail today. i've been told boiling, and then tons of hot washs. i've seen so many conflicted opinions on which prepping to use :wacko: i recently bough Ava some blue colored zebra PJs :thumbup:

heyy- we're missing you already!

harvey- very expected. and something someone would think i'm used to by now since it's always been like this. but never gets easy :nope:

wiggler- yay for meds! hope they start working for you soon :hugs:

Can I have cookies because George doesnt settle till 4/5am some mornings ... and trust me going to bed at that hour is almost as bad as having to get up at that hour! :haha:

i think Im tired, Im reading the posts but they not going in my head :shrug: Im not sure if george is settling! He's in bed, his eyes are closed but he is restless... I hope he sleeps, i need to sleeps!

You can join too new. Enjoy your cookie :D

Pain killers are kicking in now thankfully. Poor OH is booking himself an emergency docs appointment, he has really bad pain in his tummy. x x x

harvet georges night time wake ups started when i went back to work!!!

:saywhat: :argh: I'm not going back then :nope: (well i will until I have my shares in the bank:winkwink:)

Dont blame you!! lol

i made my impossible day at work kinda work today :thumbup: Although spent all day worried about one of my serviceusers today, and after I picked the kids up I couldnt shake it off so went back to the office to make them aware of my concerns and I heard tonight the lady has been taken to hospital :cry: glad I followed my instinct though!!

Harvey thats mean of your hubby:growlmad: Yummy italian food, what will you have hun? I like those bruschettas I think they're called?! Whats Aaron been up to all day? Yay for things coming my way:happydance: Hungry again now:dohh:

I dont work but Eilidh wakes a fair bit lol, is my daughter just being otherwise? She's ended up cosleeping with hubby alot:haha:

Starter- potato skins with garlic dip & garlic bread (pinch hubby's :winkwink:)
Main- chicken, sauce, potatoes or pizza if I don't like the menu
Dessert- ice cream (if I can fit it in, but dint normally lol)

Aaron has been playing football with harvey on the back garden patio with his walking wings on:cloud9: terrorising Harvey, stacking his rings, whizzing about in his walker (found him chewing on harveys hoof :sick:)

MIL came last minute for casserole :wacko: so we sat her next to Aaron so she could feed him :haha: she wasn't fast enough and he kept open/closing his mouth with yum yum mmmmmm sound lol

Aarons going swimming tomorrow with me, daddy n his eldest sister, but I'm not going in, Ill be the one who changes him whilst they get dried. I wish I could take him on me own but there no where to put him when I get dried off and changed:growlmad: it wasn't so bad when I could take his car seat in but now he's in his big one there's no other option:growlmad: and ideas
ladies:shrug:

Cant you just put a towel on the floor and sit him by your feet with a rattke or 2 while you get dried?

Can I have cookies because George doesnt settle till 4/5am some mornings ... and trust me going to bed at that hour is almost as bad as having to get up at that hour! :haha:

i think Im tired, Im reading the posts but they not going in my head :shrug: Im not sure if george is settling! He's in bed, his eyes are closed but he is restless... I hope he sleeps, i need to sleeps!

I'll swap you tonight new:winkwink: aarons asleep so i could do with some company!

For some reason I'm still on aarons old schedule and cannot get to sleep when I go to bed:shrug: then I'll wake about 4 hours later and then can't go back over, yet when it's 7/8am I could sleep for England :brat: any ideas what this could be?

Cant you just put a towel on the floor and sit him by your feet with a rattke or 2 while you get dried?

I was thinking this!

I'll swap you tonight new:winkwink: aarons asleep so i could do with some company!

For some reason I'm still on aarons old schedule and cannot get to sleep when I go to bed:shrug: then I'll wake about 4 hours later and then can't go back over, yet when it's 7/8am I could sleep for England :brat: any ideas what this could be?

Sounds like habit hun. I swear Dylan could sleep til midday and I would still wake between 4 and 5am

You can join too new. Enjoy your cookie :D

Pain killers are kicking in now thankfully. Poor OH is booking himself an emergency docs appointment, he has really bad pain in his tummy. x x x

Can I join your club even if it's not Aaron keeping me awake?

I hope it's not trapped wind wiggler, many people have took themselves off to hospital to find it's wind! Lol :hugs: hope it's not something serious:flower:

harvet georges night time wake ups started when i went back to work!!!

:saywhat: :argh: I'm not going back then :nope: (well i will until I have my shares in the bank:winkwink:)

Dont blame you!! lol

i made my impossible day at work kinda work today :thumbup: Although spent all day worried about one of my serviceusers today, and after I picked the kids up I couldnt shake it off so went back to the office to make them aware of my concerns and I heard tonight the lady has been taken to hospital :cry: glad I followed my instinct though!!

Well done new, I think women should follow their instincts:thumbup:

You can join the club too :D

I don;t think its trapped wind, he has been in pain for a week now but tonight its really bad, I told him not to overdo it at work and he insists on going into work tomorrow but I have told him to tell his boss that he can only do light duties and if it gets bad to come home. He is waiting on a call back from the emergency docs and is refusing my demands for him to stay off work (he doesn't want to lose a days pay)

Aaron sit still :rofl: :nope: not an option, he'd be crawling underneath the cubicle or pulling himself up on me or peeking at the person in the next cubicle lol he has a thing for looking underneath gaps, now that would be embarrassing :blush: I might give it a go though and see but I'll be holding you responsible if my predictions come true:winkwink:

Milos I use bumgenious AIOs, I've heard good things about bamboo though:thumbup: Eilidhs still in the smallest size too, she's lost weight with the RSV again so is only 14lb 9oz:nope:

Wiggler, wheres OHs pain? Watch out if its lower right side as could be appendix, hubby ended up getting his out about a year ago!

Sounds yummy harvey:cloud9: I'd put him on a towel too:thumbup: I have been known to take 3 swimming on my own:wacko: Lolol at Aaron wanting his food faster!

New:hugs: Hope shes ok. George settle properly now so your mum get get some rest!

Argh, so broody, I get to cuddle a newborn baby in less than 5 months. I really really hope that I get a BFP at the end of the month.

His pain seems to be deep muscular on the right side below his ribs, he has a heavy duty job (lots of lifting heavy stuff) so he wants to go to the doctors to make sure he is OK to work.

wiggler thought you said he'd been put in the office by a desk???

Yea he said he had, but apparently he is doing office and heavy lifting :wacko: I always ask how work is and he says boring, stuck at the desk, then today he says about the heavy lifting?

mummy- i ordered some new BGs. but they're on backorder :( i ordered their new prints (Albert and Lovelace). i like trying different brand diapers. the brand i got in the mail today is called Kawaii. but they run bigger, so i'm sure she'll be in the smallest setting in those. but she's in the medium rise and almost smallest waist in her other diapers.

wiggler- hope your OH is fine. sounds best to get him checked to make sure he doesn't have a pulled muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->