Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Ive had that malteaser drink, it is rank! :haha:

George sits still on a towel :rofl: ner ner ... Although I did remember after our pool as a family room and in it there is a play pen you could put a towel down in there and plonk him in if yours has one, its just a smallish cube room to play but cant get anywhere :haha:

Hmm Im looking for something to do today, maybe I could take the kids swimming? Would just need to go buy a swimsuit for little man! I dont like swimming though :dohh:

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

I bought Aaron some swim shorts 9-12mths and he's been wearing his since 4/5mth lol plus huggies swimmers.
New you don't swim at all, just bob up and down, round n round with little man:winkwink:

As you know I'm off for a meal, supposed to be Italian but his friends wife is fussing for Chinese :growlmad: :nope: Italians it is :winkwink::haha:

Sunday is my day of rest (only time a take religion seriously:blush:). Sunday evening making chicken curry and cheese savoury for the shop.

Cool, my poor bank is dismil lol
Joshua did an OK job in the living room, Ive offered him extra cash if he washes the bathroom walls :haha: he said, how much extra... so i said depends how good a job he does :rofl: He only has 1 wall to do lol hmmm how much should I pay him? lol He normally gets £2 for the polishing, although off his own accord he also got the milton wipes out and did all george's toys lol Me thinks I might need to cough up some decent amount of cash this weekend lol
We also got his homework to do :dohh: He usually puts a lot of hours into his homework, but this weeks was to create a time line of significant events in the family in the 60s and 70s.... so far we have 4 inserts, my auntie and uncles birth, my parents marriage and my brothers birth :shrug: If I spoke to any of my family I could ask about other stuff, but we dont talk lol My dad cant remember anything, and my mum just muttered.... :dohh: I think I will have to send a letter in with his homework and explain some of our family history
and why Joshua has been unable to ask them :wacko:

I'd ask him how much he'd like, he may say an extra £1 :winkwink: :nope::haha:

I'm dreading homework, you need to go back to school to be able to help:dohh:

scratch that. Milo just woke up. :haha:

new- hope his teacher understands why he wont be able to do much :hugs:

these poor dogs. Ava keeps chasing them around :dohh:

I'm with you there lol poor Harvey got his paw bitten the other night, Aaron has a foot fetish at the moment, by god he hurts when he sinks those 2 tootypegs in:wacko:
Aaron just follows harvey everywhere to the point he corners Harvey in and Harvey looks at me as if to say 'save me' :rofl:

Will try to catch up off and on this morning- Just wanted to pop in and say :hi:

My computer ate it's own brain yesterday and I FIXED IT!!!!! :happydance: I am very very proud of myself, and I knkw it's going to shock the crap out of hubby! :lol: he did everything he could and said this AM it was not good and needed to just be tossed out- HA! Nothing will keep me from BnB! :haha:

I think I am having my auntie and my sister for lunch today :wacko: so off to try cleaning with clingy teething babas-

:hi: heyy

You must spend too much time on your :comp: :haha: you must have been pretty desperate to fix it yourself lol but glad your back :happydance:

Have a nice time with your auntie and sister :thumbup:
Teach the bairns that it is fun to clean:winkwink:Your house will sparkle in no time when there about 2 lol

Ok- think I'm caught up-

we haven't given juice yet- they love their fruit, so I'm a little afraid to introduce juice because that's all they'll want! I brush their teeth 2x a day as their dentist instructs... my dad is their dentist :D He is retired now, but comes out every 6 months and will be doing their exams until they need to switch to a real dentist that we'll have to pay for- hoping to get some kind of dental insurance before then :dohh:

My girlies have been SOOO good this morning :cloud9: I still haven't gotten any housework done, though- unless you count 2 1/2 loads of laundry so far!

Wiggler- does is wrap around his side to his back? And is it soothed at all by drinking milk? Could be an ulcer or gall stone

Harvey- can you take his pushchair in to the pool? That's going to be the only way I can take the girls on my own- not only witll they not sit still, I am SURE they will bolt in opposite directions! :dohh:

Mummy and Milos- do the boys ever fixate on something they just CAN'T? My nephew at 3 decided to fixate on looking down blouses :wacko: We had to use extreme distraction techniques- My sister at one point even resorted to SCREAMING- like a horror movie scream!

New- :nope: sorry about your client, hon - I hope she's ok

I would like to point out that my nephew was fascinated by screaming- she didn't do it to scare him!

we haven't given juice yet- they love their fruit, so I'm a little afraid to introduce juice because that's all they'll want! I brush their teeth 2x a day as their dentist instructs... my dad is their dentist :D He is retired now, but comes out every 6 months and will be doing their exams until they need to switch to a real dentist that we'll have to pay for- hoping to get some kind of dental insurance before then :dohh:
My girlies have been SOOO good this morning :cloud9: I still haven't gotten any housework done, though- unless you count 2 1/2 loads of laundry so far!

Harvey- can you take his pushchair in to the pool? That's going to be the only way I can take the girls on my own- not only witll they not sit still, I am SURE they will bolt in opposite directions! :dohh:

I'd count 2 1/2 loads of :laundry: as housework done:winkwink::haha:

Glad the little girlies are being angels for mammy:cloud9:

I could take a pushchair in but theres no where safe to keep it until I got back out:dohh: just thought I could take a bumbo seat:winkwink: our baths are really minimal, cubicle with a plank of wood for a seat, drop down changer on wall for baby, which I don't think is safe!

Today I never went into the water, just watched, and when I came to get him dry there was a dad with 2 girls about 6/7 going into the baby changing cubicle:growlmad: so I had to dry Aaron on my knee in a 3' square cubicle and put his nappy on lying on this plank of wood they call a seat (1' wide). It resulted in my coat covered in talc and me hot and flustered! Imagine doing that and me trying to get dry also, Aaron would end up with a wet bum off his
damp towel:shrug:

scratch that. Milo just woke up. :haha:

new- hope his teacher understands why he wont be able to do much :hugs:

these poor dogs. Ava keeps chasing them around :dohh:

I'm with you there lol poor Harvey got his paw bitten the other night, Aaron has a foot fetish at the moment, by god he hurts when he sinks those 2 tootypegs in:wacko:
Aaron just follows harvey everywhere to the point he corners Harvey in and Harvey looks at me as if to say 'save me' :rofl:

:rofl: this morning she walked up to Spike and started smacking him on the head :wacko: she loves getting kisses from the dogs. she goes up to them and puts her face up to theirs and opens her mouth :haha: last night at the in-laws she kept following around their jack russell asking for kisses :cloud9:

heyy- so glad you're back :hugs:
Milo likes to pull my pj pants down and try to poke my privates :wacko: 2 1/2 loads counts in my book :thumbup: :rofl: hope you have fun with your aunt and sister. both girls are crawling now aren't they?

Welcome back heyy:hugs: Yay for fixing the computer:happydance: Doing the laundry definately counts as housework lol, glad the girlies are behaving, hope you have a fun day! Erm obsession they shouldn't have, Ruaridh does like to say "smell my butt" does that count? He especially likes to have Maddi smell his butt:haha: I'm trying to get him to say "smell my armpit" instead! Is your nephew autistic also?

Harvey, thats cheeky of that guy, why couldn't his girls have dressed themselves in a regular cubicle?:shrug: Dont listen to the other woman lol, go get your italians and send me some:winkwink:

Milos lol Avas investigating by force:haha: Very cute! Glad they slept so well for you!

New, maybe give him a fiver altogether and big it up as a huge amount:thumbup: I let Freja earn a similar amount if she helps out enough lol so happens every few weeks:dohh: Hope you got sleep hun?

Brandi, what a nice surprise! Hun did you get anywhere with going back to school? I remember you saying awhile back you were applying:flower:

Wiggler, hope OHs ok:hugs:

Hubbys going to go get our stuff from the old new house this morning and taking half the kids with him lol while I have the other half here, then maybe out shopping:thumbup: I feel abit rough, sore throat so we'll see.

Eilidh has another word:happydance: "help" :rofl: She's been copying Anja! Lol picture her wanting a bf in the middle of the night, laying between hubby and I, trying to latch on and shouting "help" :rofl: Silly girl!

Holy Crap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVQHNSGt0k

Need a laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=H2dvujUlR_o

this video is from a mc.d's around the corner from my house! lol

Melodi Dushane was either VERY pregnant or just plain psychotic.

Watch the second video though. It's hilarious.

I did give Joshua £5 :thumbup: he impressed lol and my friend has offered him a £5 to go do her polishing :haha:

Girls i got serious munchies but cant be fussed going out... arrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

:happydance: wtg Heyy!!! So glad the girlies are being good too!!! laundry definitely counts as housework lol

Harvey enjoy your Italian :thumbup:

Brandi ermmmm that mac ds lady was a bit psycho! lol Although the staff were amazing lol - I love how they just slid the smashed window back and gave out the next order, like wth!! lol

Go eilidh with your new words :thumbup: although that image is hillarious lol Glad you'll be finislly shutting the door properly on the old new house! that was a nightmare couple of weeks huh! All worked out in the end though :hugs:

george is being a right nark!!!! Not sleeping properly at all!!! he is now tummy down flat out on the sofa, not ideal but by goodness me it is all we're getting so Im taking it! means I cant go far though soon as he wakes up he'll panic where he is and where i am and will push himself up and no doubt slip off the darn sofa :dohh: Joshua's not in a much better mood either lol pfffft I need a holiday lol

:hugs: You can come here anytime for a holiday! Hope your boys settle properly asap hun so you get a chance to unwind! Lol maybe order in the munchies:thumbup:

no where delivers round here hun! I should save my munchies money and swop it for a flight to you :winkwink:

george is behaving most oddly :shrug: Its going to be a long night!!! lol

Holy Crap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVQHNSGt0k

Need a laugh?

this video is from a mc.d's around the corner from my house! lol

Melodi Dushane was either VERY pregnant or just plain psychotic.

Watch the second video though. It's hilarious.

:rofl: :rofl: wow! that lady looks wacko!

Melodi lives one block over from me :argh: her brother is just as messed up :wacko:

OH saw the emergency doctors and its official, he is falling apart, he has gastritis, a dodgy shoulder and possibly a hernia :dohh:

Dylans good mood this morning didn't last, he spent most of the day tantruming. He was not hapy that OH couldn't play with him properly 9the normally play rough and run around all day)

Venison rack for dinner tonight, never had it before, I hope its nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->